It is our patriotic duty to get vaccinated

6 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Stupid ass sheep

Does the vaccination prevent infection?

Does the  vaccine prevent transmission ?

Have the  manufacturers of the  vaccine been protected from  lawsuits ?

It's the best we have right now. Get with the program, traitor

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

you're stupid 

accept this fact

Sidney Powell said you are not a reasonable person

1 hour ago, Zaro said:

I agree. Trump politicized Covid

Person who says it's a patriotic duty to get the vaccine...

Accuses trump of politicizing covid. 

Can't make this up, folks.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Zaro said:

That's all there is to it

Imaginary enemies, if chongo is in generally healthy condition chongo can not bother you.

Coronavirus: FDA director won’t approve vaccine “would not feel comfortable giving to our families"

1 hour ago, MidnightMax said:

There is NO VACCINE to prevent the fucking NASTY ASS DISEASES YOU ARE SPREADING, CUNT!!

^^ treasonous shit stain

9 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

no he didn't  you  lying pig

The left politicized it up front and center...

9 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

are you clueless...   100 million  people  have ben vaccinated, and there is no sign of letting  up.      Fauci says  you still to wear a mask.

the left is power mad

they are trying to  bully you into to taking an experimental product

A506DB50-F9CB-45B9-8EBF-4D1F72A7F681.jpeg.e4ce5dcd1f31853cae2f52c64ecef5ee.jpeg

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Zaro said:

That's all there is to it

If I thought that by spreading Covid I could eliminate leftists like you, I would think that to be my patriotic duty.  Getting a vaccine is an "individual privilege".  Individual, because no one can force you to get one, and privilege because others had to produce it and pay for it so that you can elect to receive it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

If I thought that by spreading Covid I could eliminate leftists like you, I would think that to be my patriotic duty.  Getting a vaccine is an "individual privilege".  Individual, because no one can force you to get one, and privilege because others had to produce it pay for it so that you can elect to receive it. 

You get experimental medical treatment or you don't work, travel or go into a store, name and number mark of the beast.

INVESTIGATION: Canadian government PAYING private companies to imprison new workers in covid quarantine camps against their will.

Days went by and Hagopian finally escaped, much to the horror of other prisoners who had nobody to rescue them. Hagopian promised to try to get some of them out once he arrived back home.

After being threatened that he would not be able to keep the job if he was not tested, Hagopian told Canadian Natural Resources to screw itself and said he was quitting. It was then that he was told that he would not be able to leave the distant work site by plane, bus, or even car without first being tested.

Trapped and lied to, Hagopian reluctantly agreed to get tested just to escape, asking the “nurse” to be really careful as he has a sinus problem. She did the opposite by jamming a nasty nose javelin straight up his nose, causing it to puncture.

The next morning when Hagopian leaned over to tie his shoes, blood started to pour out of his nasal cavity. It proceeded to do this over the course of the next several days.

After finally escaping the concentration camp, Hagopian boldly came forward publicly to tell of what he endured, even though doing so may have violated a non-disclosure agreement he is not sure if he signed.

Other concentration camp prisoners do recall having to sign non-disclosures that threaten a $500,000 penalty if they tell other people the truth about what is really taking place at Canadian Natural Resources.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-03-canadian-government-paying-private-companies-imprison-workers-covid.html

There is no "patriotic duty" to get a vaccination that has not received FDA approval.  My wife and I got them, but only because medical professionals we trust advised it.

Besides, I have a feeling I won't be around to see my oldest grandson graduate from high school anyway (just a gut feeling).   If, because of some freak reaction, I would have died from it...it would have been my last contribution to society.

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

I'm exempt....get over it... 

No, you are a dolt.

The reasons to get vaccinated is not to get sick or to get anyone else sick.

It does not have to be patriotic, it is just common sense.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

it is just common sense

Subjecting myself to an injection of experimental medication, when I'm under practically zero risk, is "common sense"??

No. Common NONSENSE.... which used to be not so common

• Thanks 1