• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You will miss him, Shilly Willy 

I wonder if you guys really wanted all of these people gone. I think you will miss the drama 

I truly do not understand what drove him to come to the forum. He never offered anything other than "Fuck  You, eat shit, stfu" and a few tired insults. I would think that being that angry all the tim

Posted Images

On 5/4/2021 at 11:30 AM, impartialobserver said:

I truly do not understand what drove him to come to the forum. He never offered anything other than "Fuck  You, eat shit, stfu" and a few tired insults. I would think that being that angry all the time would get old. Also, saying the same exact thing thousands of times would get old for most people. 

Maybe it was the extent of his vocabulary...

On 5/4/2021 at 12:12 PM, Imgreatagain said:

I wonder if you guys really wanted all of these people gone. I think you will miss the drama 

Look at all the drama here, all the talk about TP and asswiping...GOOD GAWD!

On 5/4/2021 at 12:34 PM, SixShooter said:

Site owner hated his guts. You "honestly" didn't know that?

HAHAHA! That idiot was here for one reason, to have the highest post count of any other member. His posting proved that

Ridiculous

He put up with the name change shit because he has no self respect

Durpboi was a skin tag...like in the old movies where you had the handsome smart leader with the obnoxious little ass kissing sidekick always sucking up trying to impress the leader...fucking annoying as hell...

• Thumb up 1
Just now, ROG62 said:

Durpboi was a skin tag...like in the old movies where you had the handsome smart leader with the obnoxious little ass kissing sidekick always sucking up trying to impress the leader...fucking annoying as hell...

Yeah he would quote and high five the libtards all the time and even they ignored him. It was rather pathetic

• Like 1
On 5/4/2021 at 6:30 PM, impartialobserver said:

He never offered anything other than "Fuck  You, eat shit, stfu" and a few tired insults.

Also, saying the same exact thing thousands of times would get old for most people. 

EXACTLY !

Insults is all he ever posted !

So much so that for most members they got to be not even slightly insulting anymore !

Something like the buzzing of your airco  . . .  it is there  . . .  and you go about your business doing your stuff!

You only think about it when you need to switch it on and off !

On 5/4/2021 at 6:30 PM, impartialobserver said:

I would think that being that angry all the time would get old.

I never ever got the feeling that he was  "angry"  in any way !

He just threw some curses here, there and everywhere and seemed happy to have the opportunity to do so.

Occasionally he cursed me too  . . . 

So ?

Did I give a shit ?

Hell, NOOOO !

Most here would agree he was harmless !

And he never broke any rule, to my knowledge.

10 minutes ago, Jinnmartini said:

Insults is all he ever posted !

So much so that for most members they got to be not even slightly insulting anymore !

Something like the buzzing of your airco  . . .  it is there  . . .  and you go about your business doing your stuff!

You only think about it when you need to switch it on and off !

We are wired differently. To be so repetitive and unoriginal as to be white noise seems pointless to me. I am not sure I succeed but I try to offer a new or semi-new perspective on topics. 

I concur about him not breaking any rules. If he did then I am not aware of it. Don't read every thread or post.