• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You will miss him, Shilly Willy 

I wonder if you guys really wanted all of these people gone. I think you will miss the drama 

I truly do not understand what drove him to come to the forum. He never offered anything other than "Fuck  You, eat shit, stfu" and a few tired insults. I would think that being that angry all the tim

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Common said:

I agree 100% - which is a sterling example of "damnation by faint praise."

The mudcatcher didn't even rise to the level of being a major problem - he was a fucking tick. 

Apparently you'd have respected him more if he had grown to be a  "major problem"  and as a result stuck around for a lot shorter period.

His bullshit never ever bothered me one tiny bit.

Occasionally   -rarely-   he was even funny !

Which I can't say of the liberal scum here.

17 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Jinnie eats and shits

You swallow and shit  .  .  .  not exactly the same  .  .  .  but it boils down to pretty much the same  . . .   you suck proteins  into your body and  I shove delicacies into it and we both expell stuff from your body .

5 minutes ago, Jinnmartini said:

You swallow and shit  .  .  .  not exactly the same  .  .  .  but it boils down to pretty much the same  . . .   you suck proteins  into your body and  I shove delicacies into it and we both expell stuff from your body .

I was confused about the digestive process . Then you showed up. 
way to get all science on us. 
💩🔫

2 hours ago, Jinnmartini said:

Apparently you'd have respected him more if he had grown to be a  "major problem"  and as a result stuck around for a lot shorter period.

His bullshit never ever bothered me one tiny bit.

Occasionally   -rarely-   he was even funny !

Which I can't say of the liberal scum here.

The things that people can get used to are innumerable. :)

10 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

Bullies. Interesting . Surely something that a weaker person would say 

If you reveal too much personal information about yourself on a site like this, then yes, you are making yourself vulnerable. And pretty much everyone on this forum is weaker than kfools at least when it comes to site matters. I think that's just common sense.

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, Toldya said:

If you reveal too much personal information about yourself on a site like this, then yes, you are making yourself vulnerable. And pretty much everyone on this forum is weaker than kfools at least when it comes to site matters. I think that's just common sense.

Vulnerable for what? If you give a shit what anyone posts about your personally on an anonymous Internet forum? You shouldn’t be on here, kid. 

27 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Vulnerable for what? If you give a shit what anyone posts about your personally on an anonymous Internet forum? You shouldn’t be on here, kid. 

Well, for you it's okay to use your personal issues to score cheap wins and get one left-winger that you hate sent to fake hell, but I think normal people would probably feel that was pretty tasteless.

5 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Well, for you it's okay to use your personal issues to score cheap wins and get one left-winger that you hate sent to fake hell, but I think normal people would probably feel that was pretty tasteless.

You left the part out where my gold star status wasn’t even mentioned until a certain member bragged endlessly about his service and sacrifice. Then when it was pointed out others have sacrificed much more? Said poster lost his marbles. 

The poster proceeded to call me a liar and even went so far as claiming I went to the local pawn shop within 20 minutes and bought a bunch of gold star paraphernalia after proving I was a gold star father by posting pics. 

After his obvious embarrassment he then started viciously attacking my dead son son claiming he must have been a junkie and died of a drug overdose etc. 

6 suspensions, none of which I reported.  

That should show you his character and lack of control but instead you use his actions to attack me. 😆

5 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

You left the part out where my gold star status wasn’t even mentioned until a certain member bragged endlessly about his service and sacrifice. Then when it was pointed out others have sacrificed much more? Said poster lost his marbles. 

The poster proceeded to call me a liar and even went so far as claiming I went to the local pawn shop within 20 minutes and bought a bunch of gold star paraphernalia after proving I was a gold star father by posting pics. 

After his obvious embarrassment he then started viciously attacking my dead son son claiming he must have been a junkie and died of a drug overdose etc. 

6 suspensions, none of which I reported.  

That should show you his character and lack of control but instead you use his actions to attack me. 😆

I didn't say anything about his character or lack thereof.

Ultimately my point is that there is absolutely nothing to be gained by sharing personal shit, and people will do whatever they can to use it against you. If you can be happy or unconcerned about it being used in pointless forum drama then good for you, I guess.

1 minute ago, Toldya said:

I didn't say anything about his character or lack thereof.

Ultimately my point is that there is absolutely nothing to be gained by sharing personal shit, and people will do whatever they can to use it against you. If you can be happy or unconcerned about it being used in pointless forum drama then good for you, I guess.

Sure there is, retard. It gives actual context to posts, duh. 

Such as… I actually ran a business for 9 years.  

12 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Sure there is, retard. It gives actual context to posts, duh. 

Such as… I actually ran a business for 9 years. 

All that means is you pretend that it means more than it does while being unable to make points that stand on their own.

7 minutes ago, Toldya said:

All that means is you pretend that it means more than it does while being unable to make points that stand on their own.

False, kid. You’re an economic illiterate with literally no education to speak of and no intelligence to make up for it.