1 minute ago, Toldya said:

honestly have no idea why dontlooknow is gone.

He was  a  cancer  here,  he did nothing but run up his post count, he was a serial liar.

2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

. He listened to what other people were saying and responded to it,

He has a mental problem, and he was full of shit.   He also  responded to himself over and  over

22 minutes ago, Toldya said:

and he made plenty of valid points too.

Huh?

22 minutes ago, Toldya said:

o. And more importantly, he generated actual debate and was willing to put up with all the shit, including having his name changed over and over.

He was a troll    A lying troll.   He was the biggest liar the site ever had 

23 minutes ago, Toldya said:

I've been told there has been a massive influx of new members, but they all seem to be right-wingers. Is the plan to have a right wing circlejerk?

It's called  liberalforum.    Can you  handle  the  debate ?     

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You will miss him, Shilly Willy 

I wonder if you guys really wanted all of these people gone. I think you will miss the drama 

I truly do not understand what drove him to come to the forum. He never offered anything other than "Fuck  You, eat shit, stfu" and a few tired insults. I would think that being that angry all the tim

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

A deep cleanse is important from time to time. 
release the demons 

I wouldn't consider Duck615 a demon.

You just look at his posts and go 'okay, that's a Duck615 post' and don't give it much more thought than that.

He's like white noise or refrigerator buzz or the traffic outside your window. Eventually you just get used to it and stop noticing.

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, Toldya said:

I wouldn't consider Duck615 a demon.

You just look at his posts and go 'okay, that's a Duck615 post' and don't give it much more thought than that.

He's like white noise or refrigerator buzz or the traffic outside your window. Eventually you just get used to it and stop noticing.

He really changed as of late. He went a bit cra. 

• Thumb up 1
12 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

He really changed as of late. He went a bit cra. 

Wasn't that because people started hinting at/talking about banning him for being useless, though?

I mean, I can kinda understand. He doesn't really seem like a well socialized sort of person who would have a lot going on in his daily life, and this forum gives him a chance to be heard, regardless of whether or not what he has to say is worth hearing. And he has been on here a very long time.

It's sort of like soleresult... they both probably get banned from a lot of places for being crazy... and it takes a forum with really low standards on what can be posted to allow them to feel that sense of community that they can't get anywhere else.

I bet he's crying into his pillow tonight.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Why does anyone need to ask me?

I suggest that no one needs to ask me.

Mirabeau constantly pollutes the forum with his wacko questions  and  antebellum racism.

And. Everyone here has a special hate towards another member. 
I will not disclose who that member is for me. 
scroll past him. Keep it moving. 

4 hours ago, Old Mack said:

I wonder where these folks went the bathroom.

4 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

Forget that, What did they wipe with.

Same like almost  (or maybe over)  2 billion people do to this very day  .  .  .  in bushes or between parked cars  .  .  .  with leaves, grass or water  . . .  or newspapers  . . .