3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Except that he never changed up his "art". Saying the same thing thousands of times and expecting different results. Hmm...

The Duck would send me threatening PM's from time to time. I guess he thought it would keep me up at night. Takes a real moron to do that.

1 minute ago, Wallco1 said:

They will all come back with new email address and screen name. They are like cockroaches. 

Gee, Wally. You finally said something I can agree with.

Just now, calguy said:

The Duck would send me threatening PM's from time to time. I guess he thought it would keep me up at night. Takes a real moron to do that.

I truly do not understand what drove him to come to the forum. He never offered anything other than "Fuck  You, eat shit, stfu" and a few tired insults. I would think that being that angry all the time would get old. Also, saying the same exact thing thousands of times would get old for most people. 

• Thumb up 2

1 minute ago, Wallco1 said:

Forget that, What did they wipe with.

Like I always say, mass produced toilet paper is the single most important invention in history period

• Thumb up 1

30 minutes ago, calguy said:

An art theDuck never mastered.

The "art of insulting"  knows countless styles.

Major constituents of this art include, but is not limited to  . . .  

The Gentlemanly art of the insult:

https://www.archbalt.org/the-gentlemanly-art-of-the-insult/?print=pdf

The slob art of insulting:

look it up.

The art of fish market insults .

The art of street thugs'  insults.

The art of insulting for the sake of insulting.

This last one is the one Duck had mastered.

---------------

Interesting read:

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk005I8UuLGoeNX-_YzheynLlf-GD6w:1620145996380&q=The+Art+of+insulting+Schopenhauer&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjPieSUurDwAhWiElkFHf36DRcQ1QIwDHoECAcQAQ

Just now, Jinnmartini said:

By the way  . . .  is  @tunafish still around ?

Or has he also been permabanned ?

He escaped the hatchet, despite posting a disgusting hard core image of homo fucking 🤮

14 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

He escaped the hatchet, despite posting a disgusting hard core image of homo fucking 🤮

I wonder if you guys really wanted all of these people gone. I think you will miss the drama 

• Thumb up 2

I honestly have no idea why dontlooknow is gone. He listened to what other people were saying and responded to it, and he made plenty of valid points too. And more importantly, he generated actual debate and was willing to put up with all the shit, including having his name changed over and over.

So are new liberals actually joining the site?? I've been told there has been a massive influx of new members, but they all seem to be right-wingers. Is the plan to have a right wing circlejerk?

I know there's me, calguy, Pastafarian, Fit2serve, TruePatriot and slideman in NHB. Renegade and bludog are in LO, but not often. Any other liberals in here?

It would be interesting to see how many people are playing on each team right now...

5 minutes ago, Toldya said:

I honestly have no idea why dontlooknow is gone.

Site owner hated his guts. You "honestly" didn't know that?

He listened to what other people were saying and responded to it, and he made plenty of valid points too.

HAHAHA! That idiot was here for one reason, to have the highest post count of any other member. His posting proved that

And more importantly, he generated actual debate and was willing to put up with all the shit, including having his name changed over and over.

Ridiculous

He put up with the name change shit because he has no self respect

48 minutes ago, Jinnmartini said:

That seems odd  . . .   coming from someone with a swastika tatooed on his forehead   . . .  

35578d75dbd4b998c5d7ccacbd1fd9a1.jpg

25 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I wonder if you guys really wanted all of these people gone. I think you will miss the drama 

They wanted the fleeting, cathartic thrill of seeing them banned.

They thought it would be great because they have convinced themselves that they are here for serious political discussions that most of them would in reality find extremely boring.

Just now, Toldya said:

They wanted the fleeting, cathartic thrill of seeing them banned.

Because they have convinced themselves that they are here for serious political discussions that most of them would in reality find extremely boring.

A deep cleanse is important from time to time. 
release the demons 

4 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Site owner hated his guts. You "honestly" didn't know that?

I had no idea why.

4 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

He put up with the name change shit because he has no self respect

I guess he kept posting because he wanted to show that it didn't matter to him... and in some ways, he did win a victory. It stopped being funny and started being uncomfortable, and the people doing it came off as immature bullies. The problem is this is a forum full of immature bullies who weren't uncomfortable and piled on.

• Thumb up 1