Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, ROG62 said:

*GASPS*

 

shun cyber gallows for you my man...although I hear the cyber food is quite excellent...

 

C70B321A-F7F5-4A24-9628-C6E5A9D3DF77.jpeg.99592cf19017f212dbf298c1a7970b36.jpeg

Lol. That sounds like happy hour. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You will miss him, Shilly Willy 

I wonder if you guys really wanted all of these people gone. I think you will miss the drama 

I truly do not understand what drove him to come to the forum. He never offered anything other than "Fuck  You, eat shit, stfu" and a few tired insults. I would think that being that angry all the tim

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ROG62 said:

shun cyber gallows for you my man...although I hear the cyber food is quite excellent...

 

Chuckle, Chuckle.

 

 

64b7a4b160f9801acd6a2052b7468f6b.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Lol. That sounds like happy hour. 

Ya, not sure what the potato is all about...

 

probably along the line of NYC bars and restaurants getting around selling alcohol to go...NYC made it so you had to purchase a meal to get alcohol, so they offered a bag of chips with the beer......

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Ya, not sure what the potato is all about...

 

probably along the line of NYC bars and restaurants getting around selling alcohol to go...NYC made it so you had to purchase a meal to get alcohol, so they offered a bag of chips with the beer......

I love raw potatoes 

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I love raw potatoes 

 

Eat to many and you'll get hair on your palms.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

Cut the bullshit.. refocus the forum. 

 

I'm in

 

benson and dontknowshit gone, cowgirl got her green checkmark

 

All is well with the world again

 

Learn to play the long game, son

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761135ab33f74475c34742

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

is it real?    Did that really happen ?

 

You never know with this place, it's a hall of mirrors

 

Or, a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

 

You never know with this place, it's a hall of mirrors

 

Or, a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

I’m still playing catch-up from yesterday . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

You never know with this place, it's a hall of mirrors

 

Or, a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Yes . He is banned 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

Yesterday was a supernova

CMAR was in the group. I’d prefer if he had not been banned. But. I’m not far enough on the food chain to make those calls. Sigh

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Imgreatagain said:

CMAR was in the group. I’d prefer if he had not been banned.

 

Same here except he committed Suicide by LH :lol:

 

He can't blame anyone but himself

 

 

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SixShooter said:

 

Same here except he committed Suicide by LH :lol:

 

He can't blame anyone but himself

 

 

 

Correct. I’d like to request that in the future -  shit hit the fan on my days off. 
go crazy on tuesdays and Thursdays 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Correct. I’d like to request that in the future -  shit hit the fan on my days off. 
go crazy on tuesdays and Thursdays 

 

I'll keep it in mind :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

Crimeariver... gone

Duck.... gone...

Benson... gone

Dontlooknow... gone

If I forgot you well fuck it.

How and why are they gone?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...