Jump to content

So what the FUCK IS going on around here?


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

LIAR !

I suddenly can't post images. 

 

Look up titians work. 

 

Then look at van weird colors gogh. 

 

Then tell me with a straight face.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All of the sorority girls had their cycles line up again.   

Crimeariver banned for posting porn, tunafish is having another breakdown,  zaro is being a bitch, sixshooter is being his usual self,  I'm a dick, cunt,shitstain, and a really bad mod. 

I'm on it...  

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

.

 

Was he mentally ill ?

 

There are mirrors inside the minds of crazy faces. Bob Dylan

 

 

Rembrandt, Monet, Vecellio, Van Gogh...self portrait.

 

 

欧美古典人物油画,美术绘画,其他设计,设计,汇图网www.huitu.comVision Stories | Page 2 of 2

 

Ticianu - WikiwandLas Flores de Vicent Van Gogh | Van gogh museo, Autorretrato van gogh,  Postimpresionismo

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

Was he mentally ill ?

 

There are mirrors inside the minds of crazy faces. Bob Dylan

 

 

Rembrandt, Monet, Vecellio, Van Gogh...self portrait.

 

 

欧美古典人物油画,美术绘画,其他设计,设计,汇图网www.huitu.comVision Stories | Page 2 of 2

 

Ticianu - WikiwandLas Flores de Vicent Van Gogh | Van gogh museo, Autorretrato van gogh,  Postimpresionismo

You snuck a titian in there. The best painting of the 4. 

 

Wonder if people could guess which?

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

You snuck a titian in there. The best painting of the 4. 

 

Was he mentally ill ?

 

BTW: Those who do not know the artists...3 of 4 the paintings could be lead to believe they came from the same artist. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

Was he mentally ill ?

 

BTW: Those who do not know the artists...3 of 4 the paintings could be lead to believe they came from the same artist. 

Wat?! They are obviously different artists. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

They are obviously different artists. 

 

Maybe to me and you !

 

Was Titian mentally ill ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

Maybe to me and you !

 

Was Titian mentally ill ?

I don't care if he was. He was a great painter. Van gogh not so much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

I don't care if he was. He was a great painter. Van gogh not so much.

 

 

Maybe Titian was the greatest in your opinion BUT ask a few people who are not into art with the average IQ rate who Vecellio or Van Gogh was. Than get back to me.

 

Van Gogh was mentally ill yet was still able to use his brain to paint some of (if not) the greatest art in mankind's history.

 

 

A 450-year-old Madonna and child painting sold for a record $16.9 million on Thursday at a Sotheby's sale of Old Master works that saw especially strong prices for religious-themed works. Jan 27, 2011.

 

On 15 May 1990 The Portrait of Doctor Gachet ( by Van Gogh) was sold within three minutes for $82.5 million (U.S.) to Ryoei Saito, Japan's second-largest paper manufacturer.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Vaccidents

 

  A vaccinated subway worker temporarily forgets the difference between an olive and a pickle resulting in problems with customers and turning into hours long drama with the boss.  The vaccinated will hopefully make it through and recover with minimal damage, the research study apparently ends in two years.

 

Coronavirus: FDA director won’t approve vaccine “would not feel comfortable giving to our families"

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, kfools said:

Why is there suddenly such a pop off fucking drama and everybody seems pissed off?

 

I am sorry I have been occupied elsewhere,somebody give me the readers digest version please.

Wasting time looking for causes instead of seeking solutions. 

 

Find a nigger blame a nigger hang a nigger go to dinner. Worked for Grampa, works for me. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Common said:

Wasting time looking for causes instead of seeking solutions. 

 

Find a nigger blame a nigger hang a nigger go to dinner. Worked for Grampa, works for me. 

Yikes . I had not heard of that before. A childhood rhyme I must have missed 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Yikes . I had not heard of that before. A childhood rhyme I must have missed 

I sling this shit on the fly, darlin - that was made up just now.

 

You heard it here first, and likely last. :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

Crimeariver banned for posting porn, tunafish is having another breakdown,  zaro is being a bitch, sixshooter is being his usual self,  I'm a dick, cunt,shitstain, and a really bad mod. 

Damn, I could be a mod!

 

carters-and-bidens-1024x684.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, kfools said:

Why is there suddenly such a pop off fucking drama and everybody seems pissed off?

 

I am sorry I have been occupied elsewhere,somebody give me the readers digest version please.

Bunch of cussing in thread titles that’s what 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

He owns the site .. his call

Yeah. I was going to fuck with him on that. 
I have a feeling that he wouldn’t find it funny. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Yeah. I was going to fuck with him on that. 
I have a feeling that he wouldn’t find it funny. 

You and not fucking. The story of your life

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Zaro said:

Conholes are awaiting the return of Donald Trump

Nope, fake news, the country is done thanks to cocksuckers like you. Around here we're waiting on you shit stains to show up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...