Bill and Melinda Gates are getting divorced

4 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

Actually not really. It's a nice neighborhood...but gates and bezos both seem to have very little security.

In 2009, Medina, with the "wide support of residents", installed cameras at intersections along roads entering the city.[12] The cameras are used to capture the license plate number of every car, and a security system automatically notifies local police if the captured number is recorded in a database.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medina,_Washington

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

In 2009, Medina, with the "wide support of residents", installed cameras at intersections along roads entering the city.[12] The cameras are used to capture the license plate number of every car, and a security system automatically notifies local police if the captured number is recorded in a database.[13][14] Travelers are notified of the presence of the system with signs that read "You Are Entering a 24 Hour Video Surveillance Area"; according to Medina's police chief, all captured information is stored for 60 days even if nothing negative is found in the database, 

They both live nearby my old best buddy from high school, and I've visited him and walked by their house.

I know for a fact that I am in a database for crimethink. 

4 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

They both live nearby my old best buddy from high school, and I've visited him and walked by their house.

Lol.. just don't double speak.

33 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

How did you find out?

16 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

He lives in one of the tightest security neighborhoods in america far removed from the unwashed masses.

Mirabeau lives in a tight-security neighborhood.

We all have lots of guns and lots of ammo, and know how to use them.

14 hours ago, PhilipIV said:

Leaked ADL database from hackers. Checked it. I'm on it.

I'd say that the government is wise to have Nazis like you on a watch list. You want to deport and exterminate fellow Americans.

Single, white, male, have my own business, care about the world; looking for someone to help me insert microchips into unassuming Americans.
Dating Dealbreaker: apple users.
1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

I'd say that the government is wise to have Nazis like you on a watch list. You want to deport and exterminate fellow Americans.

how is that different from what you want? you would love to exterminate me, for example. we just play for different teams. dont pretend you have any moral highground.