Rudy Giuliani raids signal accountability is coming for the Donald Trump era

Former President Donald Trump and his cronies should beware. The search warrants executed against Trump’s former personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, mark a leap forward in the Department of Justice’s look into the past four years of potential illegalities. It signals turbulent waters ahead for Giuliani and his former client alike. These warrants are not easy to get. You need to convince a judge there is probable cause of wrongdoing. The warrant must also pass tough review at the highest levels of the DOJ. That these warrants survived this double scrutiny is itself a sign of serious trouble for the former New York mayor. It is particularly unusual for prosecutors to execute a warrant against a lawyer (the most recent notable example is someone else who served as Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen). That's further indication of the depths of Giuliani’s jeopardy.

Evidence against Giuliani and Trump in link. I don't want ShitShooter reporting me.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rudy-giuliani-raids-signal-accountability-071505561.html
2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Why would I report a legal post?

You're still butthurt over getting shit canned, aren't you ShitMod

Yes, I would say the weaponized Bidumb DOJ WILL go after Trump, just like the weaponized Dummacraps in the House did

You fuckers are ate up with Get Trump, he totally fucked up your mind. It's hilarious

Keep watching Junior Mod. A violation is coming.

4 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Why would I report a legal post?

You're still butthurt over getting shit canned, aren't you ShitMod

Yes, I would say the weaponized Bidumb DOJ WILL go after Trump, just like the weaponized Dummacraps in the House did

You fuckers are ate up with Get Trump, he totally fucked up your mind. It's hilarious

The only reason you come here is the own the libs and you can't even do that right.  Bush league. 

9 minutes ago, calguy said:

Former President Donald Trump and his cronies should beware. The search warrants executed against Trump’s former personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, mark a leap forward in the Department of Justice’s look into the past four years of potential illegalities. It signals turbulent waters ahead for Giuliani and his former client alike. These warrants are not easy to get. You need to convince a judge there is probable cause of wrongdoing. The warrant must also pass tough review at the highest levels of the DOJ. That these warrants survived this double scrutiny is itself a sign of serious trouble for the former New York mayor. It is particularly unusual for prosecutors to execute a warrant against a lawyer (the most recent notable example is someone else who served as Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen). That's further indication of the depths of Giuliani’s jeopardy.

Evidence against Giuliani and Trump in link. I don't want ShitShooter reporting me.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rudy-giuliani-raids-signal-accountability-071505561.html

And this time there are no GOP senators to save his ass

4 minutes ago, calguy said:

Keep watching Junior Mod. A violation is coming.

Oh I know you will. Hell you even broke the rules when you were a mod. A ShitMod that is

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

Oh I know you will. Hell you even broke the rules when you were a mod. A ShitMod that is

Don't blink.

11 minutes ago, HappyEndingHarry said:

It's funny. What does criminals say all the time.  I'm not guilty. The prisons are full of the not guilty. Just ask them.  

As Red said, “I’m the only guilty man in Shawshank. “

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, calguy said:

Don't blink.

Let's get back to your OP

Are you glad the Bidumb DOJ has been weaponized to finally Get Trump™ once and for all, so you can sleep at night?

19 minutes ago, calguy said:

And here I thought it showed how crooked the FBI is !

8 minutes ago, calguy said:

And Billy Barr is gone.

Whatever fuckery Rudy was up to, he did it to benefit Trump

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

You been thinking again?

If there was ANYTHING to the story... ALL the FAKE NEWS outlets WOULD NOT have HAD to print FAKE stories about RUDY Giuliani...  based on FAKE ANONYMOUS sources, that were ALL WRONG... and ALL HAD to be RETRACTED !!

This sounds A LOT MORE like the 5-6 FAKE STORIES, that the FAKE News Media tried to print to derail Donald Trump during 2018-2019  (i.e. 1.  Michael Cohen accusations of Trump, 2. the Stormy Daniels FAKE story, 3.  The SCOTUS Judge Kavanaugh sex party LIES... and others )

THEY were ALL LIES... Quickly dis-proven...and the backlash against the LYING FAKE NEWS Media just gets WORSE every time... because EVERY TIME they do it... more and MORE people REALIZE... that the FAKE NEWS Media REALLY ARE just a bunch of LYING SOB's !!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mainstream-outlets-criticism-retracted-giuliani-story-anonymous-sources-rudy-giuliani-russian-disinformation

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Zaro said:

You been thinking again?

Yes...thinking if wowguy has been following the news.

11 hours ago, Dontlooknow said:

It's funny. What does criminals say all the time.  I'm not guilty. The prisons are full of the not guilty. Just ask them.  

Welcome back to your old name. I’m glad you are who you are. Weird and useless 

15 hours ago, calguy said:

Are they the same "Tough review at the highest levels of the DOJ" that the warrants went through to tap the phones at Trump Towers?? and other American citizens where the was no REAL evidence of any wrongdoing???

The DOJ and the FBI in particular, are nothing but a wing of the democrat party and are so corrupt, they should ALL be i n prison.

15 hours ago, calguy said:

And Billy Barr is gone.

Yup, NOW the FBI is just like the gestapo, headed by our own Heinrich Himmler.

Gee, that makes useless-Joe Biden  "HITLER"!

When is our own Fuhrer going to open his first concentration camp???

15 hours ago, Old Mack said:

^^^cyber RWNJ on display...

3 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

Ankle biter at best...

22 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

Yup, NOW the FBI is just like the gestapo, headed by our own Heinrich Himmler.

Gee, that makes useless-Joe Biden  "HITLER"!

When is our own Fuhrer going to open his first concentration camp???

2B569B65-2C47-4602-9357-712713CA5D3B.jpeg.1a9de2050eabcce52c9d38d27b49a8b0.jpeg

3 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

At least he got banned under his original name.