Jump to content

Why wasn't Crimeariver's perma banning put up to members' vote . . . ?


Recommended Posts

Just now, lucifershammer said:

Seems like I did cum junkie.

What is that knob hopper complaining about. Never thought I'd see cons argue about the right to gay porn before. This place is just too funny.¬† ūüėā ūüėā

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like that pedophile  @benson13 's  ?   Not fair ! 

Blow your nose, bitch

It's good that you are ashamed. You act like a bitching Karen, like a fucking cunt

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Try posting porn and see what happens..  I give you the same deal  as that asshole, first a warning, then a suspension,  then a banning

 

You won't see me doing that anytime soon !

 

But why treat him differently than that filthy pedophile @benson13, disrupting all the threads  (whom in the poll I voted for him to stay, btw)  ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

We have newbies every day.

 

Should they avoid the report feature?

 

Maybe put that on the top of the homepage; "don't bother using the report feature, we frown on that"

 

 

??

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SixShooter said:

 

Should they avoid the report feature?

 

Maybe put that on the top of the homepage; "don't bother using the report feature, we frown on that"

 

 

??

 

 

Blow your nose, bitch

  • Haha 1
  • Fuck you! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

Should they avoid the report feature?

 

Maybe put that on the top of the homepage; "don't bother using the report feature, we frown on that"

 

 

??

 

 

Or maybe don't use the report feature to stalk your political enemies and annoy lucifershammer?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

Should they avoid the report feature?

 

Maybe put that on the top of the homepage; "don't bother using the report feature, we frown on that"

 

 

??

 

 

But I just can't help but to be a bitch. It says report and I must report.¬† Then get fast tracked to mod. ūüėāūüėā Oh junior mod.¬†

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lucifershammer said:

Or maybe don't use the report feature to stalk your political enemies and annoy lucifershammer?

But that's what little bitches do.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lucifershammer said:

Or maybe don't use the report feature to stalk your political enemies and annoy lucifershammer?

How can you suck kfools ass without the report button?

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Yet you fucking let Benson break the rules

 

30 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Yet you voted to keep him... now shut your cock holster. 

 

With all due respect  . . .  what has that to do with the apparent contradiction in your moderating, addressed by @Duck615 ?

 

I voted for @benson13the pedophile to stay too !

So what ?

 

Point is  . . .  why didn't we all get a say in @CrimeaRiver's  banning ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

stalk your political enemies

 

So does that mean don't use it at all? 

 

Why would reporting a valid rule violation, one which the site owner has emphatically stated must be rigidly enforced, be seen as "stalking" or "annoying"?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Or maybe don't use the report feature to stalk your political enemies and annoy lucifershammer?

 

How does one use the report feature without annoying lucifershammer??

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

I changed my vote when I realized retard broke the rules over n over

Can't you make a decision without other people telling you what to do? Damn trumpists. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jinnmartini said:

 

 

With all due respect  . . .  what has that to do with the apparent contradiction in your moderating, addressed by @Duck615 ?

 

I voted for @benson13the pedophile to stay too !

So what ?

 

Point is  . . .  why didn't we all get a say in @CrimeaRiver's  banning ?

If you don't get it by now there is no hope for you. Trying reading my response. Otherwise fuck off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jinnmartini said:

With all due respect  . . .  what has that to do with the apparent contradiction in your moderating, addressed by @Duck615 ?

 

LH already conceded that his little poll trick was simply to catalogue the cons who voted to keep him, so he could harass us if we report him

 

It's pretty sick, and I can't understand why he's opposed to learning of rule violations. It's really strange

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

 

LH already conceded that his little poll trick was simply to catalogue the cons who voted to keep him, so he could harass us if we report him

 

It's pretty sick, and I can't understand why he's opposed to learning of rule violations. It's really strange

 

 

Are you mad I did it?  Or that you fell for it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

Are you mad I did it?  Or that you fell for it?

 

Neither, I'm not mad at all, just confused

 

kfools emphatically demands that rules be rigidly enforced

 

Obviously the small staff misses things, but if the report feature is used the reporter is publicly shamed and discouraged from helping

 

How does that make sense??  

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SixShooter said:

 

Neither, I'm not mad at all, just confused

 

kfools emphatically demands that rules be rigidly enforced

 

Obviously the small staff misses things, but if the report feature is used the reporter is publicly shamed and discouraged from helping

 

How does that make sense??  

 

 

He wants bigger government.  Look at the authoritarian go.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SixShooter said:

 

Neither, I'm not mad at all, just confused

 

kfools emphatically demands that rules be rigidly enforced

 

Obviously the small staff misses things, but if the report feature is used the reporter is publicly shamed and discouraged from helping

 

How does that make sense??  

 

 

After many many many reports you were given a chance to end it.. like a complete rube you exposed your hypocrisy 

 

No


√ó

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know these type of forums are not very popular with social media a big thing so I never want to bang anybody. Ever. I've never hit the report button on anyone that I can think of. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

After many many many reports you were given a chance to end it.. like a complete rube you exposed your hypocrisy

 

Right I voted no. Nothing rube about it, why would I want him banned? I want no one banned, I lobbied for 5x5's return after his first banning, I lobbied for all banned members to return

 

You're not making any sense dude

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...