Jump to content

New Goals, New Opportunities, New Time Demands;;;;; IM OUTTA HERE


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Jinnmartini said:

 

You love your father  . . .  in a carnal kind of way  . . .   you flthy pervert !

 

8 minutes ago, Jinnmartini said:

 

You love your father  . . .  in a carnal kind of way  . . .   you flthy pervert !

Are all Alaskan drunks obsessed with homosexuality like you are?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also just sort of bored with the place.  Not a single honest LIB with any integrity except for Pastafarian.  The rest are just trolling NEW NEOCONS😆   Love all you cons, even the ones that h

Truth is always annoying to you fucker's ....

Your mom was a skank

Posted Images

1 minute ago, HappyEndingHarry said:

No we are to stand up against all forms of authoritarian governments across the globe. 

So exactly how are we to afford that? How many of us are getting killed doing so for little or nothing that favors the US?

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, slideman said:

It really is appalling. What has happened to our education system?

Or lack thereof

You two are perfect examples of the public education system failures.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FredH said:

So exactly how are we to afford that? How many of us are getting killed doing so for little or nothing that favors the US?

Have you seen our military budget. Along with the pentagon spending. Plus it's a job creator. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

His posts were as you say, abject stoogery.

 

Kinda like your boy @benson13, MY LITTLE BITCH like you are MY LITTLE BITCH TOO???


ROFLMAO!!!

You pig shit eaters are sooooo fucking GULLIBLE. Your handlers can get you to eat maggot shit by snapping their fingers.

 

 

  • Fuck you! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FredH said:

You two are perfect examples of the public education system failures.

You are the perfect example of the effects of right wing propaganda.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HappyEndingHarry said:

Have you seen our military budget. Along with the pentagon spending. Plus it's a job creator. 

Well presently we are more than 28 trillion in debt. Our idiot president wants to borrow 6 trillion to prop up the economy until the 2022 elections. Our credit is shit. The dollar is on a downward trend because of this borrowing. Biden has no plan to MAGA. So nobody wants to "loan" us the money. That means we print it. Inflation is not your friend. Our debt is so high that a one percentage point rise in interest rates means we won't be able to service our debt.

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, calguy said:

You are the perfect example of the effects of right wing propaganda.

To the average idiot leftist truth is right wing propaganda.

  • Thumb up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Yeah, discovering how many stupid and angry nazi-wannabes are among us is one of the great disappointments of my life.  People point out that trump never won the popular vote.  I am horrified that the flabby, pampered brat could get 40% of it.

 

061957F7-53FF-40FF-B38D-BFED144A78D2.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ROG62 said:

 

061957F7-53FF-40FF-B38D-BFED144A78D2.jpeg

That picture has been posted so many times it should be considered spam. You need to get some new material.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FredH said:

Well presently we are more than 28 trillion in debt. Our idiot president wants to borrow 6 trillion to prop up the economy until the 2022 elections. Our credit is shit. The dollar is on a downward trend because of this borrowing. Biden has no plan to MAGA. So nobody wants to "loan" us the money. That means we print it. Inflation is not your friend. Our debt is so high that a one percentage point rise in interest rates means we won't be able to service our debt.

But I bet you cheered the trump 7.7 trillion dollar deficit that got us nothing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FredH said:

Well presently we are more than 28 trillion in debt. Our idiot president wants to borrow 6 trillion to prop up the economy until the 2022 elections. Our credit is shit. The dollar is on a downward trend because of this borrowing. Biden has no plan to MAGA. So nobody wants to "loan" us the money. That means we print it. Inflation is not your friend. Our debt is so high that a one percentage point rise in interest rates means we won't be able to service our debt.

Why is it you fuckers are only concerned about the debt when a democrat is President?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, calguy said:

That picture has been posted so many times it should be considered spam. You need to get some new material.

a dz times mebbe?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, calguy said:

Why is it you fuckers are only concerned about the debt when a democrat is President?

Because democrats show how goverment can work while republicans are show us how government doesn't work. It's funny how they scream about the elite but shovel money to them with tax cuts with little haste. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ROG62 said:

GOOD LUCK CRIMEA?

Well he is twelve. Yeah good luck with the seventh grade CRIMEA. You were smarter than all the cons here for sure. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

I used to think you were just really fucking old and afraid of learning new things, but now I think you're actually just so so incredibly full of yourself that you can't even imagine that there are things in this world that you do not understand, or that anything you could ever say could possibly be ridiculous.

 

 

This stuff is very  simple.   There is no 'nuance' when  it comes to the  left trying to  rebrand itself, you are all collectivists, and that requires authoritarian policies for it to be enacted.   Do you disagree?

 

5 minutes ago, Toldya said:

This is what makes you easy to laugh at, but also impossibly frustrating to talk to.

Crimea had moments where things got through to him.

You don't have those moments.

 

I am a  libertarian.   You  clearly don't grasp the  simple concept of  true   libertarianism.   It is not in your nature.

 

I see you an an enemy of true  liberty.

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Fuck you! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Also just sort of bored with the place.  Not a single honest LIB with any integrity except for Pastafarian.  The rest are just trolling NEW NEOCONS😆

 

Love all you cons, even the ones that hate Mother Russia. 😆.  The only White Christian country left

 

Youll come around soon enough....you cant stop what's coming.   

 

THE US LEFT made a monumental watershed mistake....pushing CHINA & RUSSIA into their closest alliance IN HISTORY.

 

Already they are escorting food and oil ships to sanctioned countries to protect them from BIDEN FASCIST REGIME.....America is suddenly toothless.

 

In Ukraine....toothless.   In Syria....toothless.   Cant even topple weak Maduro😆

Feels like God has tired of our Bloody Empire.

I like how you tried to act like you were leaving of your own free will. Had to lie to the end huh sparky. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

This stuff is very  simple.   There is no 'nuance' when  it comes to the  left trying to  rebrand itself, you are all collectivists, and that requires authoritarian policies for it to be enacted.   Do you disagree?

 

 

I am a  libertarian.   You  clearly don't grasp the  simple concept of  true   libertarianism.   It is not in your nature.

 

I see you an an enemy of true  liberty.

 

Tell me one libertarian society on earth. Just one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HappyEndingHarry said:

Tell me one libertarian society on earth. Just one. 

Elnut don't run away like a coward. Come on and answer the question. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

you are  an  insignificant troll on this forum 

You can't answer the question or you would of rubbed it in my face. The truth is you can't answer the question. You just think libertarian makes you some kinda hero. But the truth is no society on earth is libertarian. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...