Jump to content

New Goals, New Opportunities, New Time Demands;;;;; IM OUTTA HERE


Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

He was plaguing this forum with stupid, hateful pro-Russian, anti American  posts

STFU YOU POS CUBAN FUCKING COMMIE

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also just sort of bored with the place.  Not a single honest LIB with any integrity except for Pastafarian.  The rest are just trolling NEW NEOCONS😆   Love all you cons, even the ones that h

Truth is always annoying to you fucker's ....

Your mom was a skank

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

Quite a few of the members liked his stoogery.... a lot.

Yeah, discovering how many stupid and angry nazi-wannabes are among us is one of the great disappointments of my life.  People point out that trump never won the popular vote.  I am horrified that the flabby, pampered brat could get 40% of it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

He was plaguing this forum with stupid, hateful pro-Russian, anti American  posts

 

I honestly didn't care that he was pro-Russia or even anti-American.

There is nothing wrong with that in itself.

 

There is an actual fascist on this forum who is articulate and can be talked to in a civil manner. When you converse with him, you get a sense that he is listening to you, understanding you, and will respond having understood. Whether or not he agrees with you is beside the point-- I don't expect to agree and I don't expect to change his mind,but simply knowing that views are being exchanged in a rational manner makes the conversation/argument/debate feel worthwhile.

 

Crimea is not capable of actual discussions. He simply screams the same irrelevant shit at you over and over no matter what the topic is. When you try to explain that no, that is not what you believe, he doubles down, screaming louder and adding more laughing emojis, posting pictures of murdered children and gore. Occasionally something might slip through but it is barely even acknowledged before more hysterical screaming and laughing and gore and irrelevance. His posts didn't even rise to the level of batshit crazy conspiracy theories... it was just hysterical screaming, like a street preacher with obsessive compulsive disorder, or like soleresult with DRONE BAMMY instead of 'ancestral origins'.

 

I get that it takes all kinds and the crazies add color to the place, and he was pretty popular with the RWNJs here... but he really wasn't worth the effort. The only real positive was that he didn't demand much in return, unlike say Elnut or Z09.

  • Thumb up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Toldya said:

There is an actual fascist on this forum who is articulate and can be talked to in a civil manner.

 

 

he at least admits he is a fascist, unlike  you  and  the rest of you  progressives who deny  it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

he at least admits he is a fascist, unlike  you  and  the rest of you  progressives who deny  it.

You love fascists.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Yeah, discovering how many stupid and angry nazi-wannabes are among us is one of the great disappointments of my life.  People point out that trump never won the popular vote.  I am horrified that the flabby, pampered brat could get 40% of it.

It really is appalling. What has happened to our education system?

Or lack thereof

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

he at least admits he is a fascist, unlike  you  and  the rest of you  progressives who deny  it.

I'm a capitalist I have no interest in pushing lies to keep myself in office like one fascist you support. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, calguy said:

I removed quite a few of his border line porn shots. Hopefully, before anyone was offended by them.

 

You're a joke.

 

Fuck you and stick to fucking your dad like you do everyday, fatherfucker !

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slideman said:

It really is appalling. What has happened to our education system?

Or lack thereof

People are told the smart people are all idiots by the right wing in order to push their nonsense. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HappyEndingHarry said:

I'm a capitalist I have no interest in pushing lies to keep myself in office like one fascist you support. 

 

 

shut  up  no believes anything  you say.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

he at least admits he is a fascist, unlike  you  and  the rest of you  progressives who deny  it.

 

I used to think you were just really fucking old and afraid of learning new things, but now I think you're actually just so so incredibly full of yourself that you can't even imagine that there are things in this world that you do not understand, or that anything you could ever say could possibly be ridiculous.

 

This is what makes you easy to laugh at, but also impossibly frustrating to talk to.

Crimea had moments where things got through to him.

You don't have those moments.

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jinnmartini said:

 

You're a joke.

 

Fuck you and stick to fucking your dad like you do everyday, fatherfucker !

You know you're a really sick twitch, when people are so repulsed by your sick fuckery that nobody asks about the source of your festering, deviant daddy issues.  People just try to avoid stepping in you.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RickyTavy said:

You know you're a really sick twitch, when people are so repulsed by your sick fuckery that nobody asks about the source of your festering, deviant daddy issues.  People just try to avoid stepping in you.

You really need an additude adjustment... you fucking asshole

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jinnmartini said:

This is a huge loss for this forum !

 

And  IMHO  totally unjustified

 

You're probably right about that.

 

Honestly... politics is just a really dry topic, even moreso if you're actually trying... and the porn and gore and stupid-simple pro-Russia bullshit, annoying and pointless as it was, at least brought some glimmers of life into everything.

 

That said, if it was about the porn I can kinda understand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Also just sort of bored with the place.  Not a single honest LIB with any integrity except for Pastafarian.  The rest are just trolling NEW NEOCONS😆

 

Love all you cons, even the ones that hate Mother Russia. 😆.  The only White Christian country left

 

Youll come around soon enough....you cant stop what's coming.   

 

THE US LEFT made a monumental watershed mistake....pushing CHINA & RUSSIA into their closest alliance IN HISTORY.

 

Already they are escorting food and oil ships to sanctioned countries to protect them from BIDEN FASCIST REGIME.....America is suddenly toothless.

 

In Ukraine....toothless.   In Syria....toothless.   Cant even topple weak Maduro😆

Feels like God has tired of our Bloody Empire.

Hah! Pastafarian? I didn't notice any integrity. Is it the job of the U.S. to go around sorting out little commie countries? I am glad Syria is Russia's problem and could care less if they annexed Ukraine personally. But as you know we will be in the thick of it soon with Russia over it.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FredH said:

Hah! Pastafarian? I didn't notice any integrity. Is it the job of the U.S. to go around sorting out little commie countries? I am glad Syria is Russia's problem and could care less if they annexed Ukraine personally. But as you know we will be in the thick of it soon with Russia over it.

No we are to stand up against all forms of authoritarian governments across the globe. 

  • MORON! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to needle him just to get a reaction and laugh at his trolling. It was fun while it lasted. Who else is going to fill the void of stupid. 

3 minutes ago, FredH said:

Hah! Pastafarian? I didn't notice any integrity. Is it the job of the U.S. to go around sorting out little commie countries? I am glad Syria is Russia's problem and could care less if they annexed Ukraine personally. But as you know we will be in the thick of it soon with Russia over it.

Nevermind. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...