Jump to content

New Goals, New Opportunities, New Time Demands;;;;; IM OUTTA HERE


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also just sort of bored with the place.  Not a single honest LIB with any integrity except for Pastafarian.  The rest are just trolling NEW NEOCONS😆   Love all you cons, even the ones that h

Truth is always annoying to you fucker's ....

Your mom was a skank

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Was this due to him requesting this or did he cross the line?

I'm not privy if he crossed a line or not. But when I was a Mod, I felt he was always pushing up against it, always seeing how far he could push. Just my opinion, of course. I'm sure others would disagree.

For me, the only thing worse than right wing propaganda, is russian propaganda. Here again, some in here loved the russian propaganda and will disagree with me.

  • Fuck you! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

He was plaguing this forum with stupid, hateful pro-Russian, anti American  posts

It's not so much that it was pro-Russian or anti-American that was the problem.  It was the abject stoogery in his repetitive dishonesty.  It was the gratuitous insult to intelligence in the way his puppetry was presented as individual opinion.  Based on the neon failure of his efforts, I'm guessing his retreat was not entirely voluntary from his end, either.

  • Upvote 1
  • Fuck you! 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RickyTavy said:

It's not so much that it was pro-Russian or anti-American that was the problem.  It was the abject stoogery in his repetitive dishonesty.  It was the gratuitous insult to intelligence in the way his puppetry was presented as individual opinion.  Based on the neon failure of his efforts, I'm guessing his retreat was not entirely voluntary from his end, either.

His posts were as you say, abject stoogery.

  • Upvote 1
  • Fuck you! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RickyTavy said:

It's not so much that it was pro-Russian or anti-American that was the problem.  It was the abject stoogery in his repetitive dishonesty.  It was the gratuitous insult to intelligence in the way his puppetry was presented as individual opinion.  Based on the neon failure of his efforts, I'm guessing his retreat was not entirely voluntary from his end, either.

Quite a few of the members liked his stoogery.... a lot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, calguy said:

I'm not privy if he crossed a line or not. But when I was a Mod, I felt he was always pushing up against it, always seeing how far he could push. Just my opinion, of course. I'm sure others would disagree.

For me, the only thing worse than right wing propaganda, is russian propaganda. Here again, some in here loved the russian propaganda and will disagree with me.

His pro-Russian stuff did not bother me. It is/was harmless and probably no better/worse than the garbage put forth by others. But it was porn and I can see why the mods would not be ok with that. 

  • Thumb up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

His pro-Russian stuff did not bother me. It is/was harmless and probably no better/worse than the garbage put forth by others. But it was porn and I can see why the mods would not be ok with that. 

I removed quite a few of his border line porn shots. Hopefully, before anyone was offended by them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, calguy said:

I removed quite a few of his border line porn shots. Hopefully, before anyone was offended by them.

If KFools or whoever owns it at any given time, allows for unfettered posting of porn, this forum would become deluged with it. Also, it is my intuition that it could leave the site a bit exposed to hacking. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...