Obama carried out a total of 1,878 drone strikes in his eight years in office. In his first two years as president, Trump launched 2,243 drone strikes.

Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

We literally had a Pres threaten China with nukes 2 weeks ago.....

And they said Trump was a loon.....these people are LOOOOON-TOWN

Slideman is a white man who has a slave owners mentality ......

So, we shouldn't be suprised by their administration having the same mentality when it comes to foreign policy.....

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Obama  killed  Americans      Trump killed the enemies of America       

Niggar Bammy   even murdered American children....Bammy, one filthy twisted niggar  

Sadly I feel you have it wrong. Soon the world will be awash with war.

4 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

So, we shouldn't be suprised by their administration having the same mentality when it comes to foreign policy.....

The White Mans Burden......Manifest Destiny.

Suddenly the LEFT are the new Imperialists....they love it!

8 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Absolute power corrupts absolutely .....

And they are definitely corrupted if not full blown fucking insane .....

Keep up the good fight bro...Im outta here.  Lost of new things in my life.

Just no time for this.  You and about 5 other cons have educated me greatly as we go back and forth over issues.  Think, process, ....Word brother

• Thumb up 1
Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

Just no time for this.  You and about 5 other cons have educated me greatly as we go back and forth over issues.  Think, process, ....Word brother

Don't be a stranger ....

And Check in from time to time ....

Life is more important than continuous circular arguments .....

Peace. Brother.

• Thumb up 1
22 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Well if your actually gone I will say we agree on many points. And disagree on others, I am good with that. Get some fishing done. I too am about to do my more important summer things and reduce the time I spend arguing with idiots. They can hold each others dicks and sing cumbuyaaa for all I care.

47 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

We literally had a Pres threaten China with nukes 2 weeks ago.....

And they said Trump was a loon.....these people are LOOOOON-TOWN

Why can't you hate Trump as much as the others? Seriously-- now you know he was actually worse and the only reason you were sure he was a 'peace president' was because he censored the info to protect his image... so what's holding you back?

Oh I know... it's because you don't actually hate war or care about human suffering, you just like having something to scream about when you forget to take your meds and feel like laying into some leftists. 

29 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Why can't you hate Trump as much as the others? Seriously-- now you know he was actually worse and the only reason you were sure he was a 'peace president' was because he censored the info to protect his image... so what's holding you back?

Oh I know... it's because you don't actually hate war or care about human suffering, you just like having something to scream about when you forget to take your meds and feel like laying into some leftists. 

Another stupid shit.

https://warontherocks.com/2019/04/trump-cancels-drone-strike-civilian-casualty-report-does-it-matter/

As far as "why can't I hate Trump" goes there is no reason to hate him. He is pro America, pro constitution, pro fair trade and was not afraid to deal with our enemies without dropping bombs on them.

• Thumb up 1
9 minutes ago, FredH said:

As far as "why can't I hate Trump" goes there is no reason to hate him. He is pro America, pro constitution, pro fair trade and was not afraid to deal with our enemies without dropping bombs on them.

But he DID drop bombs on them.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-era-record-number-bombs-dropped-middle-east-667505

Seriously-- it's obvious that you don't give a fuck about the bombs or deaths. You know that 'pro America' is an utterly meaningless slogan that basically means he just did things you like.

You like Trump because he was on your team and you will never stop supporting your team. It's not more complicated than that.

8 minutes ago, Toldya said:

But he DID drop bombs on them.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-era-record-number-bombs-dropped-middle-east-667505

Seriously-- it's obvious that you don't give a fuck about the bombs or deaths. You know that 'pro America' is an utterly meaningless slogan that basically means he just did things you like.

You like Trump because he was on your team and you will never stop supporting your team. It's not more complicated than that.

Hey retard our real enemies are Russia, China, Iran and North Korea. Stupid fuck. If pro America means nothing to you why don't you move to Cuba or Venezuela? Newsweek is another propaganda outlet and if that idiot Obama had left troops in Iraq instead of billions in American military equipment ISIS would never have had to have been bombed again would they?

4 hours ago, slideman said:

In his second term, [former President Barack] Obama did try to put some limits and restrictions on lethal strikes by [remotely piloted aircraft], establishing procedures and criteria for them and limiting the grounds for their use. President Trump promptly watered down those stricter guidelines, while expanding the number of drone strikes launched from Afghanistan to Somalia, soon dwarfing Obama's numbers. According to the British-based Bureau for Investigative Journalism, Obama carried out a total of 1,878 drone strikes in his eight years in office. In his first two years as president, Trump launched 2,243 drone strikes.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-lethal-force/

He was just cleaning up obama's shit...

2 hours ago, FredH said:

Hey retard our real enemies are Russia, China, Iran and North Korea. Stupid fuck. If pro America means nothing to you why don't you move to Cuba or Venezuela? Newsweek is another propaganda outlet and if that idiot Obama had left troops in Iraq instead of billions in American military equipment ISIS would never have had to have been bombed again would they?

On the other hand if Bush had not invaded Iraq under false pretenses in the first place we wouldn't have had the problem would we?

4 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

We made a commitment when Ukraine gave up its nukes to protect its sovereignty and its borders.

You claim to be an American but you care nothing for the good faith of the US government

6 hours ago, FredH said:

Not true.

Trump’s Drone Campaign

Under the Trump administration, the drone program has continued, but its focus has shifted away from Pakistan to Yemen and Somalia. In contrast to claims that Trump substantially increased drone strikes, the data shows consistency across administrations. Here are the casualty figures, using the same non-governmental sources as above:

U.S. Drone Strikes (2017–March 2019)

Country Number of Drone Strikes Estimated Total Deaths Estimated Civilian Deaths Civilians as Percentage of Total Deaths  
Low High Low High Low High Low High
Pakistan 6 13 16 68 0 4 0 % 5.88 %  
Yemen 91 166 213 349 27 55 12.68 % 15.76 %  
Somalia 98 103 664 949 0 30 0 % 3.16 %  
Total 195 282 893 1366 27 89 3.02 % 6.52 %  

Here’s what the combined stats look like for Obama’s two terms:

U.S. Drone Strikes (2009–2016)

Country Number of Drone Strikes Estimated Total Deaths Estimated Civilian Deaths Civilians as Percentage of Total Deaths  
Low High Low High Low High Low High
Pakistan 353 375 1934 3415 129 634 6.67 % 18.57 %  
Yemen 162 184 801 1393 89 170 11.11 % 12.20 %  
Somalia 31 35 264 388 0 12 0 % 3.09 %  
Total 546 594 2999 5196 218 804 7.27 % 15.47 %  

OUCH!

2 hours ago, slideman said:

We made a commitment when Ukraine gave up its nukes to protect its sovereignty and its borders.

You claim to be an American but you care nothing for the good faith of the US government

Watch Ukraine On Fire 2016 Oliver Stone

You may change your tune...

32 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Watch Ukraine On Fire 2016 Oliver Stone

You may change your tune...

The film is unadulterated Russian propaganda

Before analysing the general ideas that lie at the basis of Stone’s narrative, we can easily prove to ourselves that they are no more than phantoms of Russian mass consciousness that are transmitted by Putin’s propaganda. The following postulates are the foundation of this mythology: Ukrainians are an invented nation and Ukraine is an invented, fake country that split from Russia thanks to historical coincidences. It isn’t capable of existing independently, but only under the friendly protection of Russia, which the enemies of Russia are trying to replace with their own protectorate. So Ukraine isn’t an independent political subject, but a field for “geopolitical competition” between Russia and the West, and anything Russia does in Ukraine is just legal self-defence. The residents of western Ukraine serve as agents of the West – bearers of the unnatural ideology of Ukrainian nationalism that was invented by enemies of Russia, who in fact irrationally hate Russians just like the Nazis hated the Jews, which makes them the real Nazis and true heirs of Hitler.

http://khpg.org/en/1480891067

15 hours ago, slideman said:

No comment from crime?

He's been talking about Obama's drone strikes on here for 5 years.

Now it turns out Trump is a greater murderer and your silent?

15 hours ago, slideman said:

Lol Trump and Bush killed far more people each than Obama did.

Crime is a lying piece of shit

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/09/america-dropped-26171-bombs-2016-obama-legacy

This article is more than 4 years old

America dropped 26,171 bombs in 2016. What a bloody end to Obama's reign

This article is more than 4 years old

According to new figures, the US dropped nearly three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day. Dare we think how Donald Trump will continue this legacy?

11 hours ago, slideman said:

The film is unadulterated Russian propaganda

Before analysing the general ideas that lie at the basis of Stone’s narrative, we can easily prove to ourselves that they are no more than phantoms of Russian mass consciousness that are transmitted by Putin’s propaganda. The following postulates are the foundation of this mythology: Ukrainians are an invented nation and Ukraine is an invented, fake country that split from Russia thanks to historical coincidences. It isn’t capable of existing independently, but only under the friendly protection of Russia, which the enemies of Russia are trying to replace with their own protectorate. So Ukraine isn’t an independent political subject, but a field for “geopolitical competition” between Russia and the West, and anything Russia does in Ukraine is just legal self-defence. The residents of western Ukraine serve as agents of the West – bearers of the unnatural ideology of Ukrainian nationalism that was invented by enemies of Russia, who in fact irrationally hate Russians just like the Nazis hated the Jews, which makes them the real Nazis and true heirs of Hitler.

http://khpg.org/en/1480891067

So, instead of watching it, you found some hit piece...

your open mindedness knows no bounds...