Jump to content

Obama carried out a total of 1,878 drone strikes in his eight years in office. In his first two years as president, Trump launched 2,243 drone strikes.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Obama  killed  Americans      Trump killed the enemies of America       

Niggar Bammy   even murdered American children....Bammy, one filthy twisted niggar  

Sadly I feel you have it wrong. Soon the world will be awash with war.

2 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

No, the ICC was about to investigate Obama ....

So, Trump stopped reporting ....

 

Is the ICC Investigating Crimes by U.S. Forces in Afghanistan?

A warm relationship between the Obama administration and the International Criminal Court is in danger over new inquiries about U.S. detainee abuse.

MLADEN ANTONOV/AFP/Getty Image

MLADEN ANTONOV/AFP/Getty Image
MAY 15, 2014, 6:07 PM

Last spring, U.S. officials got a rude surprise from the Netherlands. It came in the form of a letter from Fatou Bensouda, the chief prosecutor of the International Criminal Court (ICC). The subject was Afghanistan, and the letter described evidence that U.S. personnel had abused more than two dozen detainees held in that country, mostly between 2003 and 2006. The prosecutor invited the U.S. government to provide information to the court about those cases and its broader detention practices in Afghanistan.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2014/05/15/is-the-icc-investigating-crimes-by-u-s-forces-in-afghanistan/

This is completely off the subject dude but if US forces abused civilians they should be held accountable

Link to post
Share on other sites

LAW

International Criminal Court Allows Investigation Of U.S. Actions In Afghanistan

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Flipboard
  • Email
March 5, 20203:57 PM ET
 

Merrit Kennedy 2018 square

MERRIT KENNEDY

InstagramTwitter

 

ap_20037334544178-1-_custom-23641421e8eb

 

The International Criminal Court in The Hague has cleared the way for an investigation into possible war crimes in Afghanistan.

Peter Dejong/AP

The International Criminal Court has cleared the way for its prosecutor to investigate possible war crimes and crimes against humanity in Afghanistan, including those allegedly committed by U.S. forces and the CIA.

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo blasted the decision, calling it a "breathtaking action by an unaccountable political institution, masquerading as a legal body."

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/05/812547513/international-criminal-court-allows-investigation-of-u-s-actions-in-afghanistan

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

LAW

International Criminal Court Allows Investigation Of U.S. Actions In Afghanistan

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Flipboard
  • Email
March 5, 20203:57 PM ET
 

Merrit Kennedy 2018 square

MERRIT KENNEDY

InstagramTwitter

 

ap_20037334544178-1-_custom-23641421e8eb

 

The International Criminal Court in The Hague has cleared the way for an investigation into possible war crimes in Afghanistan.

Peter Dejong/AP

The International Criminal Court has cleared the way for its prosecutor to investigate possible war crimes and crimes against humanity in Afghanistan, including those allegedly committed by U.S. forces and the CIA.

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo blasted the decision, calling it a "breathtaking action by an unaccountable political institution, masquerading as a legal body."

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/05/812547513/international-criminal-court-allows-investigation-of-u-s-actions-in-afghanistan

This has nothing to do with the topic

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slideman said:

This is completely off the subject dude but if US forces abused civilians they should be held accountable

No, it isn't....

You claim Trump was trying to hide shit....

But it was Obama's shit he was trying to hide.....

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

No, it isn't....

You claim Trump was trying to hide shit....

But it was Obama's shit he was trying to hide.....

 

The thread is about drone strikes idiot

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, slideman said:

What is the source of these numbers

 

Trump destroyed ISIS.

Trump killed Al-BagDaddy.

Trump killed Al-Rimi.

Trump killed Al-Soleimani.

Trump faced Iran........then he faced them down.

 

Trump brokered 4 major deals & brought a vision of lasting peace

 to the Middle East.

 

Thank you, Mr. Trump !!                            😎

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

Niggar Bammy

 

even murdered American children....Bammy, one filthy twisted niggar

 

Obama Killed a 16-Year-Old American in Yemen. Trump Just Killed His  8-Year-Old Sister.

Sorry going over to a foriegn country to kill americans deserves the death penalty. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slideman said:

The thread is about drone strikes idiot

No, shit.....

And the ICC has been investigating Obama for those strikes since ...forever.

And in 2020 they were going to act upon those investigations ....

Until Trump stepped in and pulled out of the ICC....thus saving Obama's worthless ass...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Whitemajikman said:

No, shit.....

And the ICC has been investigating Obama for those strikes since ...forever.

And in 2020 they were going to act upon those investigations ....

Until Trump stepped in and pulled out of the ICC....thus saving Obama's worthless ass...

That's some nice revisionist history you have there

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

 

War Complex always lies

 

WMDs anyone😆

They seldom err on the side of underestimating their killing

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...