HERE'S THE ONLY "CRITICAL RACE THEORY" THAT IS TRUE WITH RESPECT TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

1.  Before the coming of the white man, what is now the United States of America (continental) was occupied by primitive, stone-age savages known as "injuns."  Some were cannibals, they had no written languages, they ate dogs, and had not advanced much more than Neanderthals.

2.  Europeans - specifically ANGLO-SAXONS - RESCUED the North American continent from the SAVAGES.

3.  Europeans established the first true national democratic government in the history of the world.  The EUROPEANS did that.  Not the injuns.  Not the negroes.  Not the Orientals.  Not the mestizos.

4.  The nation that the EUROPEANS formed became the wealthiest, freest, and most advanced nation the world has ever seen.  The EUROPEANS did that.  Not the injuns.  Not the negroes.  Not the orientals.  Not the mestizos.

5.  The nation that the EUROPEANS built was so successful that, today, BILLIONS of ignorant, filthy, primitive Third-World creatures will do almost anything to come to the LAND THE EUROPEANS built.  Not the lands the injuns built.  Not the lands the negroes built.  Not the lands the orientals built.  Not the lands the mestizos built.

6.  Each and every injun, negro, oriental and mestizo needs to GET DOWN ON HIS/HER KNEES THE FIRST THING EVERY MORNING AND GIVE THANKS TO GOD THAT EUROPEANS BUILT THIS NATION, because the injuns couldn't, and never will be able to duplicate the feat.  Likewise for the orientals.  Likewise for the negroes.  Likewise for the mestizos.

7.  The greater the percentage of Third-Worlders allowed into the United States of America, the less successful and outstanding the nation becomes.  The success of the nation is INVERSELY PROPORTIONATE to the numbers of NON-EUROPEANS inhabiting the nation.

8.  So-called "multiculturalism" is OBSCENE, INSULTING, and CONTRARY TO THE LAWS OF HUMAN NATURE.

9.  Third-world immigrants MUST BE REMOVED from the United States of America and sent back to the hellholes whence they came.  They contribute NOTHING GOOD to the United States of America.  They are not capable of contributing positively to the United States of America.

There you have it, folks.

THE TRUTH.

The ONLY "critical race theory" that matters.

• IDIOT! 1

A reporter asked a hundred year old indian what he learned from the white man and his advances. 

The old indian replied.

When we were living off the land we hunted and fished all day fucked all night didn't pay taxes. 

Only a white man would say his plan is better. 

1 minute ago, ChickenChokingCharles said:

A reporter asked a hundred year old indian what he learned from the white man and his advances. 

The old indian replied.

When we were living off the land we hunted and fished all day fucked all night didn't pay taxes. 

^^^ Idiot actually thinks living in the Stone Age was paradise.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP, FOLKS!

Just now, Mirabeau said:

They seemed happy. Actually americans are going back to living off the land. I see all kinds of shows about mountainen and living off the land. 

1 minute ago, Mirabeau said:

This idiot thinks that the indians didn't save our bacon when us whites came to america. Lol lmao. You can't make this stuff up folks. 

5 minutes ago, ChickenChokingCharles said:

They seemed happy. Actually americans are going back to living off the land. I see all kinds of shows about mountainen and living off the land. 

Do those folks who are "living off the land" have a written language, and do they eat dogs and one another?

5 minutes ago, ChickenChokingCharles said:

This idiot thinks that the indians didn't save our bacon when us whites came to america. Lol lmao. You can't make this stuff up folks. 

Not true.

Not true at all.

Do you regret dropping out of school in the third grade?

Do you regret ADMITTING, on THIS BOARD, that you are NOT AN EDUCATED PERSON?

2 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Do those folks who are "living off the land" have a written language, and do they eat dogs and one another?

Actually indians taught the whites how to plant corn and other crops. Introduced them to tobacco. Major crops in the founding of this country. 

Not true.

Not true at all.

Do you regret dropping out of school in the third grade?

Do you regret ADMITTING, on THIS BOARD, that you are NOT AN EDUCATED PERSON?

Never have admitted that. 

But you show us you're uneducated everyday. 

Just now, ChickenChokingCharles said:

Actually indians taught the whites how to plant corn and other crops. Introduced them to tobacco. Major crops in the founding of this country. 

What did the white man teach the Indians?

(WATCH THIS CAREFULLY, FOLKS!)

Just now, ChickenChokingCharles said:

Never have admitted that. 

But you show us you're uneducated everyday. 

You have ADMITTED on THIS BOARD that you are not an educated person.

You didn't HAVE to admit it, because it was, of course, obvious.

FAIL!

You are on the WRONG THREAD, YOU IDIOT!

Well you need a lesson on texas history my dear ignorant fool. 

On 5/3/2021 at 9:12 AM, Dontlooknow said:

The old indian replied.

Well if your life expectancy is less than 30 years that isn't much of a plan is it. There were no hundred year old Indians before the White man came.

On 5/3/2021 at 9:27 AM, Dontlooknow said:

This thing you Blacks carry about slavery what do you expect to gain by riding it into the dirt? No one today legally has slaves. Beyond that why no gratitiude for the people who saved the slaves from slaughter? Funny how slaves in North America were treated as something of value (mistake) and those in south and central America were immediately worked to death.

So, this injun goes to the psychiatrist, and says, "I can't take it any more, doc.  I'm going crazy!"

The psychiatrist says, "Tell me what the problem is."

The injun says, "I wake up in the morning and I think I'm a teepee.  The next morning I wake up and think I'm a wigwam.  Then, the next morning I wake up and think I'm a teepee.  The morning after that, I wake up and think I'm a wigwam.  This has been going on for years, AND I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!"

The psychiatrist says, "It's quite easy to diagnose your condition, based on your description."

The injun says, "OK, doc!  What the hell is wrong with me?"

The psychiatrist says, "You're two tents."

On 5/3/2021 at 10:16 AM, Dontlooknow said:

I have seen these shows too. But for everyone actually living off the land, there are 4000 watching these shows.

My grandfather wanted to take the family to the River of No Return in Idaho, which is still wild country,  he wanted to homestead. He was a creative guy who made own lathes and routers and furniture. But by grandmother refused to leave Kansas City, where  everything was up to date.

Probably a wise choice, as he died at age 62. And or course, had he moved, my parents would never have met, so there's that.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

I have seen these shows too. But for everyone actually living off the land, there are 4000 watching these shows.

My grandfather wanted to take the family to the River of No Return in Idaho, which is still wild country,  he wanted to homestead. He was a creative guy who made own lathes and routers and furniture. But by grandmother refused to leave Kansas City, where  everything was up to date.

Probably a wise choice, as he died at age 62. And or course, had he moved, my parents would never have met, so there's that.

Your parents would never have met?

Are you saying that Kansas City is the only place where skunks mate with ground hogs?

8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Being as I know that area extremely well, it is still wild country. Sadly it is becoming even less populated. Never was a metropolis but at its height (late 1980's), there were 200 or so permanent residents. Now, I would estimate that there are 60 or 70. What is sad is that the homes/property are being sold and those buying them are trying to use them as investment properties or vacation homes. Therefore, that lovely rural, rustic character is being eroded. 

The last true mountain man passed away in 2013 or so. There was one left who did not own a car, a phone, a refrigerator, nothing. His residence was an abandoned log cabin on the Salmon. 

Funny, but here in Mirabeau's corner of Texas, the Neches River is known as the River of No Return.

Quite a few liberals have been "invited" by the locals to go hiking in the dense forests along the river, but, for some strange reason, that is the last anyone sees of the liberals.