Jump to content

Why is capitalism a threat to communism?


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, ChickenChokingCharles said:

Private capital is the difference. Communism is total control of capital in an economy. Communism is total control of the means of production. 

 

Nearly all references made by rightwigers to socialiam or communism are spoken by a person who is ignorant of the definitions of these words.  SERIOUSLY.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We on the left are frequently accused of being communists but I don't know any communists. I do believe there is a role for government in healthcare education and the welfare of the people. That is no

There is a rise in the number of people that espouse Marxism lately.   Mostly poor people that are jealous of others and want to get something for just existing but it is definitely a growing movement

So you agree that capitalism is superior to communism and socialism.  Weird how that works, isn't it?   Capitalism knows exactly how many hotdogs to produce, and communism just makes hotdogs until the

1 minute ago, Scout said:

 

Nearly all references made by rightwigers to socialiam or communism are spoken by a person who is ignorant of the definitions of these words.  SERIOUSLY.  

 

Yeah they want to scare people like hitler did with his populist speeches. Always blaming the other for the problems in society. The Jews were just an easy target. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Marx never mentioned anything like that.

"cultural Marxism" , like "cancel culture" is a phrase of something bogus that RWNJ's have devised to oppose because to do so involves no cost.  Like protecting women's athletics from transsexuals, and women's restrooms from rapists.

 

Did Marx mention anything like a "5 year plan"?  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The Soviets could not enter the information age without supplying computers to thousands more people, and that meant that they could no longer manage to keep the people believing in their BS any longer.  This is the problem that North Korea has.  And North Korea is pretty much second rate at everything.

 

We are forgetting the long lines that were in virtually every business in the Soviet Union.....shoes.....bread......there were shortages EVERYWHERE!  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Scout said:

 

Did Marx mention anything like a "5 year plan"?  

 

I don't recall him doing so.  That sounds more like Lenin's bureaucracy. It makes sense, setting goals and such.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scout said:

 

We are forgetting the long lines that were in virtually every business in the Soviet Union.....shoes.....bread......there were shortages EVERYWHERE!  

 

They did pretty well with bread and vegetables in season.

Consumer products were the most frustrating.

That was why Khruschev wanted to visit Disneyland in the 1960's: he heard that  Disney got people to wait in line for a dumb ride and ENJOY IT.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PhilipIV said:

Hitler was actually envisioning an end to the war, you know. He had plans for what territories he would demand and what he would give up. He moved jews to parts of poland that he intended to return to the ussr after the war

 

I have an extremely difficult time believing that the Nazis could have lived in peace with the rest of the world.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

I have an extremely difficult time believing that the Nazis could have lived in peace with the rest of the world.

 

When has America lived at peace with the world???....you dumb NEOCON CUNT😁

 

 

America has been at war for a very very long time! - Album on Imgur

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

I have an extremely difficult time believing that the Nazis could have lived in peace with the rest of the world.

I agree. When a country is at war, it is easy to classify everything as an issue of national security. When there is no war, then censorship is not so easily justified. The Nazis were corrupt, as the best jobs were  assigned based on loyalty to the party.  The Soviets and the GOP also shared this problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

That is inaccurate.

Well it comes from CRIMEA. Nothing he says makes sense. But he is guessing from russia. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

I have an extremely difficult time believing that the Nazis could have lived in peace with the rest of the world.

Well I don't. I'm guessing you never read anything from actual nazis.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChickenChokingCharles said:

The very fact that this is explicitly a speculation proves there is no basis in fact.

 

The allies were terrified of facism...not because the axis would take over the world ..but rather because the ideology refutes both liberalism and communism.

 

They were especially afraid it could become popular among their own people. 

 

The process of denazification involved a lot of propaganda and lies. The Nuremberg trials were a total scam.

 

History is written by the victors...but that doesn't mean it is true. If you ignore the memes and actually look into the primary sources it tells a different story.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

The allies were terrified of facism...not because the axis would take over the world ..but rather because the ideology refutes both liberalism and communism.

 

So knowing this, why do you say that Nazis could have lived in peace with the rest of the world?

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

The very fact that this is explicitly a speculation proves there is no basis in fact.

 

The allies were terrified of facism...not because the axis would take over the world ..but rather because the ideology refutes both liberalism and communism.

 

They were especially afraid it could become popular among their own people. 

 

The process of denazification involved a lot of propaganda and lies. The Nuremberg trials were a total scam.

 

History is written by the victors...but that doesn't mean it is true. If you ignore the memes and actually look into the primary sources it tells a different story.

It's not memes it's actually his speeches. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, HappyEndingHarry said:

It's not memes it's actually his speeches. 

No, it isn't. You won't find any speech saying he was going to take over the world. Nor is it in his personal writings, nor in his reasoning behind any orders. 

 

Like I said...hitler was expecting an end to the war at some point and was already planning on what territory he would demand and what he would give away

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PhilipIV said:

No, it isn't. You won't find any speech saying he was going to take over the world. Nor is it in his personal writings, nor in his reasoning behind any orders. 

 

Like I said...hitler was expecting an end to the war at some point and was already planning on what territory he would demand and what he would give away

Well that explains going to war with most of the world. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Toldya said:

 

So knowing this, why do you say that Nazis could have lived in peace with the rest of the world?

Well yes, except for the fact that liberal and communist countries would have a hard time leaving Nazi germany alone.

 

Hitler himself was surprised that the uk declared war. He knew, and was right, that the average brit disliked the ussr more than germany. 

 

But he didn't know how controlled the uk government really was.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HappyEndingHarry said:

Well that explains going to war with most of the world. 

They went to war with him. He only ever wanted to expand east. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Just now, PhilipIV said:

They went to war with him. He only ever wanted to expand east. 

Lol lmao. He only wanted to divide poland with Russia and sign a treaty that he later broke to attack the communist which were his sworn enemies in germany. 😂 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HappyEndingHarry said:

 

Lol lmao. He only wanted to divide poland with Russia and sign a treaty that he later broke to attack the communist which were his sworn enemies in germany. 😂 

He never hid his intentions. He wrote in mein Kampf exactly what territory he wanted...some of it was in the ussr.

 

I dunno if Stalin and all his advisors never bothered to read hitler's book. In fact it is a mystery to historians why Stalin did make a treaty with hitler.

 

But the biggest mystery nobody talks about is why the uk declared war on hitler.

 

If it was all about preserving the borders of poland...then why not declare war on the ussr also?

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, HappyEndingHarry said:

Well that explains going to war with most of the world. 

Bear in mind that despite historians all admit that hitler tried multiple times to make peace with the uk...his conversations with churchill are still classified to this day. 

 

Perhaps they would be embarrassing?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...