Jump to content

Conservatives Are History's Waste Product


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

Auntie is typical of the Deplorable sissies here.  Unable to refute or even address anything I said, she hisses and spits limp-wristed jabs in impotent frustration.

NOTHING TO REFUTE. YOUR GIBBERISH IS UNDERSTOOD BY NO ONE. THE ACID TRIPPING HALLUCINATIONS HAVE YOU FLAILING IN OBLIVION.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Conservatives are history's waste product. Deplorables are diarrhea. They are all the decayed progeny of failure, become too lazy or otherwise able to compete, they cling savagely to the status quo th

Since no sane person would bother reading your insane and delusional rantings, no offense taken.

Pipe down, waste product

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

NOTHING TO REFUTE. YOUR GIBBERISH IS UNDERSTOOD BY NO ONE. THE ACID TRIPPING HALLUCINATIONS HAVE YOU FLAILING IN OBLIVION.

Sorry, Auntie, but trying to use bigger words in hopes of impressing me hasn't made you any less boring.  Hard to believe someone as into rodent necrophilia as you are can't find anyone else to play with, but you've exceeded your quotient of dull with me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Sorry, Auntie, but trying to use bigger words in hopes of impressing me hasn't made you any less boring.  Hard to believe someone as into rodent necrophilia as you are can't find anyone else to play with, but you've exceeded your quotient of dull with me.

YAWN. YOU'RE A LOSER, FERRET WEASEL, WITH NO INTELLECT. YOU FOOL NO ONE. 

BACK IN THE BURROW, WAIT FOR YOUR DEMISE OR UNTIL THEY COME WITH THE STRAIGHTJACKET.

PUTZ 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

YAWN. YOU'RE A LOSER, FERRET WEASEL, WITH NO INTELLECT. YOU FOOL NO ONE. 

BACK IN THE BURROW, WAIT FOR YOUR DEMISE OR UNTIL THEY COME WITH THE STRAIGHTJACKET.

PUTZ 

^^ waste product

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, antifakiller said:

YAWN. YOU'RE A LOSER, FERRET WEASEL, WITH NO INTELLECT. YOU FOOL NO ONE. 

BACK IN THE BURROW, WAIT FOR YOUR DEMISE OR UNTIL THEY COME WITH THE STRAIGHTJACKET.

PUTZ 

Tsk.  Nope, you're still boring.  Maybe tomorrow I will accept your applications for attention.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, antifakiller said:

THE ONLY THING I'LL GIVE YOU WHEN YOU GET ON TOUR FURRY KNEES, IS A BROWBEATING

 

PUTZ

You going to "intimidate (someone), typically into doing something, with stern or abusive words."?  Scary little dumbass, aincha.

 

Nope.  Doing yet another homo-erotic, all-caps squealing means you have already exceeded  your daily quotient of boring.  You can beg for attention again tomorrow, but this is all you get today

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

You going to "intimidate (someone), typically into doing something, with stern or abusive words."?  Scary little dumbass, aincha.

 

Nope.  Doing yet another homo-erotic, all-caps squealing means you have already exceeded  your daily quotient of boring.  You can beg for attention again tomorrow, but this is all you get today

GOING TOO? HAVE ALREADY, PUTZ.

THE CAPS ARE FOR CHALLENGED SIEMEN SUCKING FURRY FERRETS

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...