Conservatives Are History's Waste Product

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Conservatives are history's waste product. Deplorables are diarrhea. They are all the decayed progeny of failure, become too lazy or otherwise able to compete, they cling savagely to the status quo th

Since no sane person would bother reading your insane and delusional rantings, no offense taken.

Pipe down, waste product

Posted Images

17 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

Conservatives are history's waste product. Deplorables are diarrhea. They are all the decayed progeny of failure, become too lazy or otherwise able to compete, they cling savagely to the status quo that protects the privileges they inherited. They are the effluent in a moral society.
The first civilizations saw tribal chieftains become kings who then shared power with the religious leaders who has shown an in with the gods. They passed on their power to descendants who were nearly always lesser beings, spoiled and pampered and selfish. I give you Donald trump. Skipping through the history of western civilization and the Dark Ages, when conservatism was at its peak, we came to the Renaissance which led to the Enlightenment, wherein progressives and liberals pushed to reduce or even eliminate the authority of increasingly parasitic and useless nobility and clergy. They called for the ascendancy of Science. Conservatives fought them tooth and nail.
The culmination of this progressivism came with the American Revolution, in which the bourgeoisie threw off the aristocracy for good. The Americans who opposed this revolution then were Tories, early Deplorables. After the success of the Revolution, conservatism dug in most strongly in the American South, even then the most backward region, allowing traditions of aristocracy to flourish. Yes, they became "Democrats," but they defended principles of feudal rule and the preservation of old traditions, slavery most particularly. Lincoln came to lead the new, progressive Republican party. Fearing the threat to their privileges, the southern aristocracy resorted to treason, exploiting the ignorance of their peasants to get them to support their lords. They lost, but they never stopped sniveling about it.
After Reconstruction, conservatism returned again to power, expanding and cementing an alliance with big business against the working classes. This era would be noted for its rampant corruption, a conservative trait that continues today.
Conservatism seemed finally to have collapsed with the Great Rightard Depression. Turns out that unfettered, trickle-on capitalism doesn't work. Liberalism would dominate for more than 20 years after this, until those who lived through the Libertardian wet dream started to die off, and a new generation of suckers came along.
Even in the fifties and the return to power of the Republican Party, conservatives had enough sense to retain much of the New Deal liberalism that had saved the nation. Top tax rate on the wealthy was over 90%, over 60% effective rate,. Big government remained, investing heavily in infrastructure and the American people with things like the GI Bill.
Yes, the Deplorables of today were also growing in power, especially as represented by "Tailgunner Joe" McCarthy and and the communism boogey man, still a favorite today. Southern conservatives, nominally Democrats, returned to control on the back of Jim Crow laws and the fear southern peasants had of African Americans.
St. Raygun formed a coalition of bigots and fascists and big business and brought conservatism to another peak of power. He also used the boogey man of non-existent monolithic communism to keep the peasants frightened, offering also the resentment of imaginary "welfare queens" who were presented as the threat from below, distracting from the exploitation from above. Raygun sealed the deal when he discovered the Red Ink Sea and used it to provide free-lunch economics to the rubes. Being stupid and selfish, most people had no problem passing on the cost of their free lunches to some future people.
Clinton came along and cleaned up much of Raygun's mess, but that only gave time for a new batch of suckers to come along, and bush sold them Raygun's free-lunch leftovers. Damn things are like Twinkies, they last forever. Bush's version of trickle-on led to the Great Rightard Recession and the election of, gasp, a black man. Moderate though he was, he still struck a primal fear in the large numbers of poorly educated, bigot-Americans.
The success of Obama outraged nascent Deplorables. If a black man could govern effectively, what protections were there left for white privilege? Along came trump. trump was a man of little intellect and no principles, trained since birth to think of himself first, last, and always. Vague in his politics, like most narcissists he was good at perceiving and feeding on the seething anger of a crowd. Previously a Democrat, if anything, trump exploited the leadership principle of "show me where my people are going that I may lead them." Give the mob whatever it wants, however ignorant and/or racist their snarling or whimpering.
So, here we are. Seems real Americans are just victims of "woke." They are all being canceled or reverse-raced. Even Science and, oh, facts are part of the liberal media plot to ,make us all better educated, more equitably taxed and compensated, and guaranteed a livable wage and health care.

DAYUM! That is epic! Did you write that? Any link? I want to post it on other sites and smear it in the ugly faces of bigoted Trumplodytes, and watch them nut up!

1 minute ago, IcebergSlim said:

Newsmax settles a defamation lawsuit from a Dominion executive at the center of election conspiracy theories and issues an apology

Iceberg...thank you for not shunning me BUT what does NewsMax have to do with me ?

I am no hack...I will tell you NewsMax has a agenda...which is making $$$.

Thats it and thats all.

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, IcebergSlim said:

You know what's funny, Clown?

I've asked that question for years....always get the same squirrelly bullshit.

You asked for a name.  I gave you one.

5 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

As I thought, except for @Whitemajikman's sniveling reach for victimhood, no Deplorable even attempted to counter any of the facts I presented.  Instead, all I got was the usual limp-wristed flailing from the usual intellectual sissies.

DEAD FERRET AND FACTS.  LOL.  THE ONLY THING YOU SPEW ARE ASCITES FROM YEARS OF AN ABUSIVE LIFESTYLE INFLICTED BY YOUR OWN MENTAL DISORDER

2 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

DAYUM! That is epic! Did you write that? Any link? I want to post it on other sites and smear it in the ugly faces of bigoted Trumplodytes, and watch them nut up!

DU MOCHTEST ES,  IDIOT

RickyTavy, your passion is amazing, but your historical content is absurd and devoid from reality. You sir might be the biggest idiot to post a manifest of ignorance online. What college did you go to? Want to make sure my son does not have that school on his list. Ricky you might be the worst online historian of facts I have ever read. Nothing you posted was historically correct. Whitemajickman (you need a better online  name bro) correctly posted why you are wrong. I am going to expound on your stupid. Ricky, it is painfully obvious you have never run anything that makes money in your life. You are ignorant to what creates wealth. You are ignorant to government red tape that siphons off wealth from those that work tireless hours to create prosperity. Despite your extreme ignorance to means of wealth that America embraces you March on. Why?

• Upvote 1
20 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

Today’s woke progressive left hails from the same psychological and ideological root as the other totalitarian movements that have ruled over and terrorized the populations of various countries over the course of the last century.

We have pointed out elsewhere the essential affinity between the conduct of the woke progressives and the infamous tyrants of the past such as Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Castro, and Kim, among others. Lest you think this comparison an exaggeration, consider the modus operandi of the woke. Here are some of the hallmarks of their behavior which we all have had the chance to observe and experience:

• Suppression of free speech and expression
  • Censorship
  • Cancelation of dissenters
  • Harassment of objectors
  • Coercion
  • Physical intimidation of opponents
  • Chicanery
  • Terrorizing of populations

As you can see, the woke left fundamentally exhibits the same behavioral traits as the other totalitarians. They all ruthlessly suppress, censor, intimidate, and cancel those who oppose or disagree with them.

The only difference lies in the degree of severity seen in the implementation of some of these measures. For example, the tyrants in Russia, China, or Cuba would cancel their opponents by jail or bullet, whereas the American left cancels by blocking social media accounts, refusal to allow opposing views, and getting dissenters fired from their jobs. This, however, is not due to the fact that the American left is more merciful or compassionate than their totalitarian counterparts in more tyrannical systems, but because in the West they still lack the power to freely implement the base urges of their nature. But as they are gaining more and more power, they are becoming increasingly brazen and ruthless in the pursuit of their totalitarian objectives.

This is the result of your examples if left unfettered....

17FA4E6C-BB7B-4467-B47C-F1A4FF3638B5.gif.03595f2b403283c00b11b00e68c224ad.gif

• Thumb up 1
18 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

As I thought, except for @Whitemajikman's sniveling reach for victimhood, no Deplorable even attempted to counter any of the facts I presented.  Instead, all I got was the usual limp-wristed flailing from the usual intellectual sissies.

Nobody read your blather rickee...so go ahead and have a good cry...it's OK...

12 hours ago, OMGitzHIM said:

RickyTavy, your passion is amazing, but your historical content is absurd and devoid from reality. You sir might be the biggest idiot to post a manifest of ignorance online. What college did you go to? Want to make sure my son does not have that school on his list. Ricky you might be the worst online historian of facts I have ever read. Nothing you posted was historically correct. Whitemajickman (you need a better online  name bro) correctly posted why you are wrong. I am going to expound on your stupid. Ricky, it is painfully obvious you have never run anything that makes money in your life. You are ignorant to what creates wealth. You are ignorant to government red tape that siphons off wealth from those that work tireless hours to create prosperity. Despite your extreme ignorance to means of wealth that America embraces you March on. Why?

Get lost, PeePee!