@benson13 I really hate your guts  . . .  I mean it  . . .  BUT  I am all for free speech !

There is such thing as  "scrolling"  if someone does not want to read the crap you post.

No fucking one is forced to read or even reply to the bullshit you post !

-------------------

There is a poll in the NHB forum by @lucifershammer on whether you should be banned or not !

I voted NO !

And the  "no"  are leading ! 

well....you might be for free speech..but the republiKLAN Mods aren't...the room is dying, the old posters never show up anymore, and we're (a few of us normal Educated people/Dems) left with the likes of Dulledge, MidnightLOSER, RoomIdiot615 etc etc, its no fun or interesting any longer

ps...I hate your fuckin guts too

1 minute ago, calguy said:

Well, that didn't long. lolol.... You probably just set a record for getting sent back to hell. You're not fit for society.

Tuna is an outcast

Just now, tunafish said:

I am not here to do anything else than laugh at your corpse and spit on it and piss on it.

None your worthless threats mean shit. I'm standing six feet above you, pissing in your grave. 

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I couldn’t find any whole tuna pics . 
you get the idea 

It's a good pic. He's not worthy of being a Tunafish. He acts like a bottom sucking carp.

1 minute ago, tunafish said:

You are a SOC and you pay $$ going forward.

I am on a .net site now

I never used a sok here

Good for you. Hating away I guess

Just now, tunafish said:

I didn't make a threat dumbass!

You're a threat to society. Not fit to exist with regular people. Rot in hell, mother fucker. I'll leave you alone now, so you can wallow alone, in your own shit.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, tunafish said:

Dogs do not go to Heaven

No. That's the reason for my atheism

But you don't go to heaven neither. You got rubbed out

3 hours ago, tunafish said:

HEY GUESS WHAT..

I CONTROL YOU.. YOU DO NOT CONTROL ME..

SIGNING OFF

You can't even control your bladder anymore

• 2 months later...
On 4/30/2021 at 5:09 PM, benson13 said:

well....you might be for free speech..but the republiKLAN Mods aren't...the room is dying, the old posters never show up anymore, and we're (a few of us normal Educated people/Dems) left with the likes of Dulledge, MidnightLOSER, RoomIdiot615 etc etc, its no fun or interesting any longer

ps...I hate your fuckin guts too

How many times did hairy ass rammer fill your money maker last night, ya Chinese faggot bitch.