• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A flat lie

Remember when the clown predicted that the stock market would go in the tank if Biden became president?     https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bidens-first-100-days-poised-as-best-such-s

Trump had the best economy in US history... it is just ongoing

Posted Images

On 5/3/2021 at 10:15 AM, maineman said:

1.  looking at hard economic data concerning consumer prices over time is not an irrational world view.  I would suggest that the record is pretty clear as to whose argument is delusional and whose is fact based.

You're a sheep who simply opens his mouth and swallows what your masters feed you, while I'm someone who looks at the hard truth of what people are dealing with on the ground.

On 5/3/2021 at 10:15 AM, maineman said:

3.  yawn.... and actually a bit ironic given your position regarding your point #2.... cuz we both know that you will NEVER come to Maine, and there is nothing that interests me in New Mexico so your talk about throat punches is all just more hot air.

I said you DESERVED to be punched in the throat.  I didn't say I had any intention of doing so.  Frankly, you're not worth the effort.  Go ahead and live your little delusional life, little sheep.  I'll just go on pursuing my freedom and liberty and telling people like you how contemptibly pathetic you are.

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

You're a sheep who simply opens his mouth and swallows what your masters feed you, while I'm someone who looks at the hard truth of what people are dealing with on the ground.

I said you DESERVED to be punched in the throat.  I didn't say I had any intention of doing so.  Frankly, you're not worth the effort.  Go ahead and live your little delusional life, little sheep.  I'll just go on pursuing my freedom and liberty and telling people like you how contemptibly pathetic you are.

And gosh…. If those grocery prices continue to double in your crazy cross-dimensional food desert, how will you ever avoid starving to death?

hahahahahahahaha

18 minutes ago, maineman said:

And gosh…. If those grocery prices continue to double in your crazy cross-dimensional food desert, how will you ever avoid starving to death?

hahahahahahahaha

Sir,

The gas prices today are $4.00/Gal. in NYC.

In Cali, more than $5/gal.  I  saw one station w/ $5.22.

This hurts the middle-class.

This hurts all seniors & all retired people.

Under Trump last year,  gas was $2.00/gal.

Please tell me why you stand with those who seek to hurt us ?

I honestly do not understand your position.                              🥃

On 4/29/2021 at 9:21 AM, maineman said:

Remember when the clown predicted that the stock market would go in the tank if Biden became president?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bidens-first-100-days-poised-as-best-such-stretch-for-s-p-500-dow-since-fdr-11619654492?mod=home-page

Biden’s first 100 days poised as best such stretch for S&P 500, Dow since FDR

Wanna know how to spot an establishment hack? 

They post Wall Street gains as main street economic gains which aren’t really gains at all since paper swaps aren’t counted in the GDP. 

We had someone here recently bragging about first quarter GDP when it was actually below economists expectations. 

10 hours ago, maineman said:

hahahahahahahaha

I know it's hard for someone as intellectually stunted as you to comprehend, but there are alternatives to shopping in a grocery store to feed yourself.

A well maintained subsistence garden and a .30-06 will cover the dietary needs of most people if they know what to do with them.

20 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I know it's hard for someone as intellectually stunted as you to comprehend, but there are alternatives to shopping in a grocery store to feed yourself.

A well maintained subsistence garden and a .30-06 will cover the dietary needs of most people if they know what to do with them.

I prefer the grocery store where prices have gone up about 3% since the beginning of the year.

Only delusional morons who can't do basic arithmetic would think that prices for milk meat and bread have DOUBLED in three months.

On 5/5/2021 at 9:20 AM, maineman said:

I prefer the grocery store where prices have gone up about 3% since the beginning of the year.

Only delusional morons who can't do basic arithmetic would think that prices for milk meat and bread have DOUBLED in three months.

Whatever you say, Troll.