I mean.... he quite literally babbled incoherently on countless occasions.  Here is one of my favorite run-on sentences by the clown from July 21st, 2016.... 

"Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A flat lie

Remember when the clown predicted that the stock market would go in the tank if Biden became president?     https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bidens-first-100-days-poised-as-best-such-s

Posted Images

1 minute ago, maineman said:

I can honestly say that I saw no instances of doctors and scientists being silenced.  But I guess it depends on what silo you get your news from ;)

The clown just always seemed so devoid of actual human empathy and emotions and was always like a carnival barker.... always on stage...always wanting to have the story be about him.    The juxtaposition of then to now makes me realize just how loud and glaring the clown years were.... it was like fingernails on the chalkboard of my psyche.  Toward the end I JUST WANTED HIM TO FINALLY BE QUIET AND TO LET SOMEONE ELSE SPEAK.... and speak more softly and coherently when they did.

Did you not see the press conference with Dr Ericson from California last april/may?    Probably not because it was blocked from YouTube, Google, Facebook, etc.    He and his business partner pretty much nailed the CFR and IFR numbers back then, but it wasn't scary enough so the powers that be scrubbed it.   

1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

Did you not see the press conference with Dr Ericson from California last april/may?    Probably not because it was blocked from YouTube, Google, Facebook, etc.    He and his business partner pretty much nailed the CFR and IFR numbers back then, but it wasn't scary enough so the powers that be scrubbed it.   

I rarely rely on youtube google or facebook for my news.

4 hours ago, maineman said:

Presidents should lead by example.  The clown was always incapable of that.

So you agree that you stupid morons need a babysitter to hold your hands 24/7/365...

good to know....

2 hours ago, maineman said:

I can honestly say that I saw no instances of doctors and scientists being silenced.  But I guess it depends on what silo you get your news from ;)

The clown just always seemed so devoid of actual human empathy and emotions and was always like a carnival barker.... always on stage...always wanting to have the story be about him.    The juxtaposition of then to now makes me realize just how loud and glaring the clown years were.... it was like fingernails on the chalkboard of my psyche.  Toward the end I JUST WANTED HIM TO FINALLY BE QUIET AND TO LET SOMEONE ELSE SPEAK.... and speak more softly and coherently when they did.

B8017C6A-4A07-43B5-83A3-BB74434DDDE8.jpeg.ea98ec2d2927578c36d4c6053599be6b.jpeg

8 hours ago, maineman said:

Remember when the clown predicted that the stock market would go in the tank if Biden became president?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bidens-first-100-days-poised-as-best-such-stretch-for-s-p-500-dow-since-fdr-11619654492?mod=home-page

Biden’s first 100 days poised as best such stretch for S&P 500, Dow since FDR

Why no credit to red states for opening up and getting the economy going? 

38 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

So you agree that you stupid morons need a babysitter to hold your hands 24/7/365...

good to know....

I wore a mask without having the clown tell me anything.  

You're not the brightest bulb in the auditorium, are you?

The data is there... the clown lost the election in the final weeks primarily because of his callous and disinterested approach to the pandemic that was killing Americans.  Sucks to be a scrotum sucker like you, eh?

37 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Why no credit to red states for opening up and getting the economy going? 

Do you think that, if the market HAD tanked as the clown had predicted, he would have spread the blame around, or would he have placed it all on Joe's shoulders?

24 minutes ago, maineman said:

Do you think that, if the market HAD tanked as the clown had predicted, he would have spread the blame around, or would he have placed it all on Joe's shoulders?

It tanked when Biden babbled about his capitol gains tax hikes, dumb fuck. 

Let that legislation pass and see what happens you economically illiterate retard. 

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

It tanked when Biden babbled about his capitol gains tax hikes, dumb fuck. 

Let that legislation pass and see what happens you economically illiterate retard. 

BREAKING: Stock Market Tanks After Biden Announces Massive Tax Increases on the Wealthy – Way to go, Joe!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/breaking-stock-market-tanks-biden-announces-massive-tax-increases-wealthy-way-go-joe/

Fortunately, there is little to no chance politicians will pass a tax increase on themselves. 😆

3 hours ago, maineman said:

I mean.... he quite literally babbled incoherently on countless occasions.  Here is one of my favorite run-on sentences by the clown from July 21st, 2016.... 

"Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

But you voted for the late stage dementia patient who can't even answer a question.....:lol:

10 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

But you voted for the late stage dementia patient who can't even answer a question.....

fake news.  Biden does not have dementia and can answer questions just fine.

what else, besides lies like that, do you have to offer?

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

False. Your lying MSM tell you another whopper? Did the government tell you that? 😁

STFU you discredited piece of shit. 

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

False. Your lying MSM tell you another whopper? Did the government tell you that? 😁

you have any medical experts who claim that Biden is suffering from dementia?  Of course you don't, you valor usurping  obese coward... go hide behind the shroud.

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

From the shit you post every night, you're the one who gets discredited every single time

6 minutes ago, maineman said:

you have any medical experts who claim that Biden is suffering from dementia?  Of course you don't, you valor usurping  obese coward... go hide behind the shroud.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=former+obama+doctor+says+biden+suffering+from+dementia&t=brave&ia=web

Biden ‘is just lost,’ says Obama’s White House doctor

The chief White House doctor to former President Barack Obama is worried about the mental health and stamina of former Vice President Joe Biden, suggesting that “something is not right” with the Democratic presidential nominee.

Guess instead of your MSM flat out lying they just ignored ANYTHING that didn’t fit their communist China establishment agenda.

10 minutes ago, calguy said:

From the shit you post every night, you're the one who gets discredited every single time

Discredited by WHO, BITCH? I’ve shoved dozens of MSM LIES down  your fucking throat and what do you do?????

Continue believing lies and propaganda while attacking any independent source. 

You live in an alternate reality, kid. 

9 hours ago, maineman said:

Remember when the clown predicted that the stock market would go in the tank if Biden became president?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bidens-first-100-days-poised-as-best-such-stretch-for-s-p-500-dow-since-fdr-11619654492?mod=home-page

Biden’s first 100 days poised as best such stretch for S&P 500, Dow since FDR

IT WILL TANK. THIS IS A TEMPORARY JUMP ON THE HEELS OF HIS PROPOSAL TO ELIMINATE THE CARRIED INTEREST TAX BREAK, A UNLIKELY ENDEAVOR, AND THE ROLLOUT OF THE TRUMP VACCINES.  A WEEK PRIOR THE DOW DUMPED 300 POINTS ON THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE CAPITAL GAINS TAX. STOCKS WERE MODESTLY LOWER AS THE FED IS LEAVING ITS KEY INTEREST RATE UNCHANGED NEAR ZERO   

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

Ronny Jackson?

hahahahahahahaha

that drunk?

hahahahahahahaha

Russian bounties? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajajjajahahajjajajajahahahahahaa!!!!!

47 minutes ago, maineman said:

HIS TYPE OF DEMENTIA IS ATROPHIC ALZHEIMERS. HE IS BEING TREATED WITH ADUCANUMAB INTRAVENOUSLY ON A MONTHLY BASIS. 

8 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Russian bounties? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajajjajahahajjajajajahahahahahaa!!!!!

I gave you an updated link on that....do you have anything new on Ronny beyond him being a drunk on the job?

of course not.  Hide behind the shroud, fatso.

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

I gave you an updated link on that....do you have anything new on Ronny beyond him being a drunk on the job?

of course not.  Hide behind the shroud, fatso.

An updated link? 😆

Your NYT printed an unverified low confidence intelligence from a detainee no less with absolutely ZERO verification. Why? To try and unduly influence the 2020 elections and subvert democracy. 

Fuck you, bitch. You’re a fucking traitorous piece of shit that does nothing by parrot lies your MSM feeds you.