1 minute ago, maineman said:

You don't really know how to have a good faith conversation.  Do you think that he had some binary choice of 1.  downplaying the virus or 2.  creating a panic?

OF course you don't.

You just want to argue like a punk... go fuck yourself.  I'm done with you

I think biden is non binary . Or binary. Or pan. Which is it again? 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A flat lie

Remember when the clown predicted that the stock market would go in the tank if Biden became president?     https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bidens-first-100-days-poised-as-best-such-s

Trump had the best economy in US history... it is just ongoing

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

You don't really know how to have a good faith conversation.  Do you think that he had some binary choice of 1.  downplaying the virus or 2.  creating a panic?

OF course you don't.

You just want to argue like a punk... go fuck yourself.  I'm done with you

Regardless of what he said, half the country wouldn't believe him and half would have.    That's just how it works.  

4 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Regardless of what he said, half the country wouldn't believe him and half would have.    That's just how it works.  

I would have appreciated his leadership if he had led by example and worn a mask and socially distanced.  I would imagine the family of Herman Cain would agree.

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

I would have appreciated his leadership if he had led by example and worn a mask and socially distanced.  I would imagine the family of Herman Cain would agree.

I'd be willing to bet that the left would have mocked him for it, and if he had tried to impose a mask mandate they would have called him a dictator.  There was so much vitriol between him and the other side I can't imagine them reflexively going the other direction.  

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, FredH said:

The crash is coming, right after they dilute the dollar with the 6 trillion in spending we don't have. By the way has anyone heard of a single thing Biden has done to improve the economy?

“We have to do more than just Build Back Better. We have to Build Back Better.”

“No one should have to choose between a job and paycheck.”

President Joe Biden – April 28, 2021

10 minutes ago, maineman said:

Herman Cain was an adult...his choice...you stupid morons need a babysitter to hold your hands 24/7/365...

23 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I think biden is non binary . Or binary. Or pan. Which is it again? 

braindead cometh to mind....

15 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

I'd be willing to bet that the left would have mocked him for it, and if he had tried to impose a mask mandate they would have called him a dictator.  There was so much vitriol between him and the other side I can't imagine them reflexively going the other direction.  

that's kind of a straw man.... I can disagree with that but since it's OBE, we'll never know.  I think that he welcomed the confrontational nature between him - and his rabid posse - and everyone else.  That was part of his entire schtick.  He made wearing a mask synonymous with cowardice... his squad love him for it.  Herman Cain loved him for it too, I would imagine.  If he had, from the beginning, taken the public health messaging/leadership by example role more seriously, do you think he would have LOST the intensity of support from his base? I think maybe he would have, and I think he made a political calculation that keep his base super pumped up was better than broadening it.  

I am not going to go look for it, but several months ago, I read an article - I think it was either at 538 or PEC - that broke down what factors moved later deciders last fall.... and the overwhelming factor that moved voters TO Biden was the way that the clown just sort of "moved on" from COVID.  "It is what it is", he said.  No doubt, that calculation was a bad one.  His rabid base was about 7M smaller than it needed to be.... and, scarily enough, it really was only about 60K smaller than it needed to be in four key states.  He almost pulled it off in the EC.... and, in retrospect, all he needed to do was to follow CDC guidelines and  wear a mask and socially distance and to appear to have some degree of empathy for Americans who had lost family members to the pandemic.  I say that that would be easy to accomplish, but, when you consider the fact that he is a totally self centered sociopath... it really was a bridge too far. 

7 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Herman Cain was an adult...his choice...you stupid morons need a babysitter to hold your hands 24/7/365...

Presidents should lead by example.  The clown was always incapable of that.

that's kind of a straw man.... I can disagree with that but since it's OBE, we'll never know.  I think that he welcomed the confrontational nature between him - and his rabid posse - and everyone else.  That was part of his entire schtick.  He made wearing a mask synonymous with cowardice... his squad love him for it.  Herman Cain loved him for it too, I would imagine.  If he had, from the beginning, took the public health messaging/leadership by example role more seriously, do you think he would have LOST the intensity of support from his base? I think maybe he would have, and I think he made a political calculation that keep his base super pumped up was better than broadening it.  

I am not going to go look for it, but several months ago, I read an article - I think it was either at 538 or PEC - that broke down what factors moved later deciders last fall.... and the overwhelming factor that moved voters TO Biden was the way that the clown just sort of "moved on" from COVID.  "It is what it is", he said.  No doubt, that calculation was a bad one.  His rabid base was about 7M smaller than it needed to be.... and, scarily enough, it really was only about 60K smaller than it needed to be in four key states.  He almost pulled it off in the EC.... and, in retrospect, all he needed to do was tofollow CDC guidelines and  wear a mask and socially distance and to appear to have some degree of empathy for Americans who had lost family members to the pandemic.  I say that that would be easy to accomplish, but, when you consider the fact that he is a totally self centered sociopath... it really was a bridge too far. 

Interesting.   So you think his position on masks was a political calculation?  I could see that, but my intuition is that it was just his contrarian nature.  

Just now, crazyhole said:

Interesting.   So you think his position on masks was a political calculation?  I could see that, but my intuition is that it was just his contrarian nature.  

exactly... contrarian at the outset.... and then, when his posse applauded his mask stance, he was locked into it and felt that he could ride their enthusiasm for his outlaw type of presidency all the way to a second term.

• Upvote 1

exactly... contrarian at the outset.... and then, when his posse applauded his mask stance, he was locked into it and felt that he could ride their enthusiasm for his outlaw type of presidency all the way to a second term.

Fuck you bitch... your fucking worthless opinion

Delete your account.    We are having an actual conversation here, your input isn't wanted.  

Fuck you bitch... this is still America

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

I'll go half-way with you on this.   To me, what Trump said made no difference to me.   What made me question what was going on and why was when doctors and scientists that had opposing positions (which a lot of, turned out to be correct) were silenced and their content removed.   

1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

Nobody is censoring you.   It's just that nobody likes you or your input.   

Again fuck you... if you don't want me to reply... go to LO room bitch

You make all conservatives look like morons.   Delete your account.  

LMFAO YOU POOR FUCKING LIBERAL COCKSUCKER

1 hour ago, crazyhole said:

I'll go half-way with you on this.   To me, what Trump said made no difference to me.   What made me question what was going on and why was when doctors and scientists that had opposing positions (which a lot of, turned out to be correct) were silenced and their content removed.   

I can honestly say that I saw no instances of doctors and scientists being silenced.  But I guess it depends on what silo you get your news from ;)

The clown just always seemed so devoid of actual human empathy and emotions and was always like a carnival barker.... always on stage...always wanting to have the story be about him.    The juxtaposition of then to now makes me realize just how loud and glaring the clown years were.... it was like fingernails on the chalkboard of my psyche.  Toward the end I JUST WANTED HIM TO FINALLY BE QUIET AND TO LET SOMEONE ELSE SPEAK.... and speak more softly and coherently when they did.