Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Remember when the clown predicted that the stock market would go in the tank if Biden became president?

 

 

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bidens-first-100-days-poised-as-best-such-stretch-for-s-p-500-dow-since-fdr-11619654492?mod=home-page

 

Biden’s first 100 days poised as best such stretch for S&P 500, Dow since FDR

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • MORON! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A flat lie

Remember when the clown predicted that the stock market would go in the tank if Biden became president?     https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bidens-first-100-days-poised-as-best-such-s

Trump had the best economy in US history... it is just ongoing

Posted Images

Christ, what a bunch of children.

 

"Resurgent Biden economy" my ass.

 

Gas prices more than doubled in that 100 days he's so proud of.

 

Profligate spending has reduced the value of the dollar.  Grocery prices are climbing almost as fast as gas prices.

 

They scream for a $15 an hour "living wage"... but their policies have driven prices up so high that $15 buys less than half of what it did 101 days ago.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The crash is coming, right after they dilute the dollar with the 6 trillion in spending we don't have. By the way has anyone heard of a single thing Biden has done to improve the economy?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

Obviously, math is not a subject that the clown squad really grasps.

Funny post! When do you expect Bidens unemployment numbers to match Trumps? Your math need to be put on display.

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Spartan said:

They scream for a $15 an hour "living wage"... but their policies have driven prices up so high that $15 buys less than half of what it did 101 days ago.

show me products for sale in the retail market place that have doubled in price in 101 days.

 

or, as an alternative, surprise us with your level of character by admitting you misspoke.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FredH said:

Funny post! When do you expect Bidens unemployment numbers to match Trumps? Your math need to be put on display.

The clown inherited a non-recessionary economy that has set a record for the number of successive positive growth quarters.  He opened up the firebox in the engine room and threw $2T of gasoline (debt) onto that economy.  Of COURSE the economy would start to hire more people to produce the products such free money could create.

 

Then the pandemic hit, and the clown thought that if he just ignored it, it would magically go away when the weather got warmer.... millions of Americans got sick.... the economy cratered and THAT is the landscape that Joe Biden stepped into.

 

Eerily similar to the shit show Dubya left for Obama.  It's what republicans do... it's actually the one aspect of government at which they excel.  They can cripple the government and the economy better than anyone else!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, maineman said:

The clown inherited a non-recessionary economy that has set a record for the number of successive positive growth quarters.  He opened up the firebox in the engine room and threw $2T of gasoline (debt) onto that economy.  Of COURSE the economy would start to hire more people to produce the products such free money could create.

 

Then the pandemic hit, and the clown thought that if he just ignored it, it would magically go away when the weather got warmer.... millions of Americans got sick.... the economy cratered and THAT is the landscape that Joe Biden stepped into.

 

Eerily similar to the shit show Dubya left for Obama.  It's what republicans do... it's actually the one aspect of government at which they excel.  They can cripple the government and the economy better than anyone else!

See your shrink. The president does not create spending bills you fuqtard. You conveniently forget the hell raised when Trump refused to sign one of Pelosi's atrocities of a spending bill. Idiot. Trump did not "just ignore it" the pandemic he was on it immediately. China set the virus out on the world and lied about how contagious it is. Why is it you blame Trump instead of the communists Chinese?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, maineman said:

The clown inherited a non-recessionary economy that has set a record for the number of successive positive growth quarters.  He opened up the firebox in the engine room and threw $2T of gasoline (debt) onto that economy.  Of COURSE the economy would start to hire more people to produce the products such free money could create.

 

Then the pandemic hit, and the clown thought that if he just ignored it, it would magically go away when the weather got warmer.... millions of Americans got sick.... the economy cratered and THAT is the landscape that Joe Biden stepped into.

 

Eerily similar to the shit show Dubya left for Obama.  It's what republicans do... it's actually the one aspect of government at which they excel.  They can cripple the government and the economy better than anyone else!

SO TRUE!!!! But Trumproids refuse to look at facts!

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FredH said:

See your shrink. The president does not create spending bills you fuqtard. You conveniently forget the hell raised when Trump refused to sign one of Pelosi's atrocities of a spending bill. Idiot. Trump did not "just ignore it" the pandemic he was on it immediately. China set the virus out on the world and lied about how contagious it is. Why is it you blame Trump instead of the communists Chinese?

Coming, just wait......It was a Democratic conspiracy to destroy Trump! hahahahhaahhahahaha

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, FredH said:

See your shrink. The president does not create spending bills you fuqtard. You conveniently forget the hell raised when Trump refused to sign one of Pelosi's atrocities of a spending bill. Idiot. Trump did not "just ignore it" the pandemic he was on it immediately. China set the virus out on the world and lied about how contagious it is. Why is it you blame Trump instead of the communists Chinese?

the bucket of gasoline came from the tax cut to the rich, moron.  

 

The clown told Woodward he KNEW it was a deadly airborne virus and he admitted that he INTENTIONALLY downplayed its severity.  He dithered.  Americans died.  He made wearing masks a political issue.... he didn't wear them and he didn't encourage other Americans to wear them... he even mocked people FOR wearing them.  He was a HORRID president whose leadership was non-existent.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, maineman said:

the bucket of gasoline came from the tax cut to the rich, moron.  

 

The clown told Woodward he KNEW it was a deadly airborne virus and he admitted that he INTENTIONALLY downplayed its severity.  He dithered.  Americans died.  He made wearing masks a political issue.... he didn't wear them and he didn't encourage other Americans to wear them... he even mocked people FOR wearing them.  He was a HORRID president whose leadership was non-existent.

So he was supposed to create panic? You really are a fool. Have you noticed many people got the virus and wore masks? Put your mask on and submit, funny how states with the least draconian mask rules have the fewest infections. How come many lefty governors sent the virus into nursing homes?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FredH said:

So he was supposed to create panic? 

You don't really know how to have a good faith conversation.  Do you think that he had some binary choice of 1.  downplaying the virus or 2.  creating a panic?

 

OF course you don't.

 

You just want to argue like a punk... go fuck yourself.  I'm done with you

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...