Kfools makes an abortion video.

15 minutes ago, kfools said:

It doesn't matter. They have less by 50 percent. With a birthrate at 1.7 on average with cons vastly outbreeding them. We win.

Who wins?  Mormons!  They have YUGE families. And polygamists! With four wives you could easily have two dozen children and perhaps a gross of grandchildren!

Just now, kfools said:

Honestly who cares?

If they are gonna kill them anyway and society allows it to happen I don't see the harm in using the tissue from them.

If we can hold the border we can win this war through attrition. They will eliminate themselves and we can help them do it by encouraging their self destructive behavior.

Here is my point on this issue ....

Fetal tissue research cannot continue without a large supply of fetal tissue ....

To what lengths will this industry go? ....backed by this administration  to ensure a large supply of fetal tissue ?

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Who wins?  Mormons!  They have YUGE families.

And are very much conservative. 

And polygamists! With four wives you could easily have two dozen children and perhaps a gross of grandchildren!

Polygamist are progressives. They aren't breeding (With the Mormon exception) they just want multiple sez partners. 

Again. Win for our side. You guys snuff yourselves out like God intended. 

2 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Here is my point on this issue ....

Fetal tissue research cannot continue without a large supply of fetal tissue ....

To what lengths will this industry go? ....backed by this administration  to ensure a large supply of fetal tissue ?

We want the industry to grow as large as possible in urban areas. 

7 minutes ago, kfools said:

And are very much conservative. 

Polygamist are progressives. They aren't breeding (With the Mormon exception) they just want multiple sez partners. 

Again. Win for our side. You guys snuff yourselves out like God intended. 

I do  not know any polygamists, but I think a lot of them are members of  Mormon cults in Texas and Southern Utah, as well as immigrants from Nueva Casas Grandes in Chihuahua where their great grandparents went when the LDS banned polygamy so Utah could become a state.

You are on the losing side. The GOP has no platform, Trump destroyed it. And he will soon be dead.

36 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Aaaarghhh!

May be an image of 1 person

25 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

May be an image of 4 people

23 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

May be an image of 2 people

21 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

May be an image of 1 person

WTF do your bullshit cartoon memes have to do with the topic at hand, and why do I have to scroll by them every day trying to simply read a thread? Esp after you've already been sent to hell repeatedly for the same behavior??

Nothing but spam

1 minute ago, slideman said:

Interesting that you support one individual's right to take over another individual's body.

Let me explain it since you're too dense to grasp it on your own

He's saying it's a good thing that liberals kill off future liberals

Got it now dumbass?

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

Interesting that you support one individual's right to take over another individual's body.

I am very pro choice and want abortion heavily expanded.

6 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

WTF do your bullshit cartoon memes have to do with the topic at hand, and why do I have to scroll by them every day trying to simply read a thread? Esp after you've already been sent to hell repeatedly for the same behavior??

Nothing but spam

Mmmmmmmm! SPAM GOOD! Delicious! Here, have another helping! Great with scrambled eggs and cheese!

And it even makes shit taste batter!

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

You are on the losing side. The GOP has no platform, Trump destroyed it. And he will soon be dead.

How long do you fucker's think you can rule with lies and deceptions?

Before the tide turns in our favor .....

Which has aleady started ....

2 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

May be an image of text that says 'PHOTO OF THE EXACT MOMENT WHEN... PRO-LIFE LIFE REPUBLICANS STOP GIVING A FUCK ABOUT YOU AS A HUMAN BEING'

Stupid. This is one of the stupidest left wing talking points. 
i’ve been on this forum now for over a year talking about how important it is for mothers to stay home and raise their children and for families to stay together for the children. I talk so much about how children need to be raised in loving, peaceful two parent homes that everyone is sick of me talking about it. Yet all you leftist assholes constantly attack me and say that I should have a career instead and dump my kids in some daycare where they’re probably going to be abused by some low IQ, low paid wage slave. Yet you’re going to also say that Republicans are the ones who don’t care about human beings once they’re born? 

IDIOT. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

You falsely assume that Liberals enjoy abortions. Very few do. Abortions are not fun or entertaining/.  It is really about allowing women to make their own decisions, based on the idea that women own their own bodies.

Your video is a great example  of smartassiness. You ooze smugness. I doubt you will win any converts.

Laws against abortion only serve to prevent poor women, who cannot afford to travel where abortions are possible, from having abortions. Rich women will always have access to abortions.

The US has a birth rate below the replacement rate, this is especially true of  most  White Americans born in the country. The population increases only because of immigration and the higher birth rate of minority and immigrant residents.

From a technical point of view, your video is a lot better than the talking heads I expected to so. So you are good at piecing together videos, but not much good at propagandizing. It's like the guy I see at yard sales from time to time that drives a Nissan Armada painted with authentic Zebra stripes.

The video literally opens up with a woman screaming and yelling through a bull horn on the street in public about how great abortions are and that everybody should have one. Maybe you should rethink this comment.

1 hour ago, jrock2310 said:

Right wing women have abortions too.  Like, a lot.

The only real difference is non-zealots aren’t shamed by it.  It’s a decision they made and they live w/ it and accept.

Most times when you hear about a conservative female who is anti-abortion or has had an abortion, she’s more than likely speaking from a new found sense of (religious) faith.  And to get in good w/... christianity for example... you’re more than likely running w/ a group of anti-abortionists.  Therefore, you are better off adopting this mindset/view if you wish to get in where you (wish to) fit in.

As someone who grew up in the baptist church, I’ve heard the secrets of many older   female congregants who are shamed of their “past indiscretions”  i.e. abortions.  
Even taking things a step further... I witnessed a friend of mine in the church get pregnant while taking a college visit.    Her mother was one of women who often spoke about her abortion... now she’s taking her daughter to the doctor to have an abortion bcus... well... this is a totally different situation 🙄

Anti-abortionists don’t care about the fetus, about (potential) life.  They care about perception & control.  

Nice anecdote. Where is your data? We can play that game too.

1 minute ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

The video literally opens up with a woman screaming and yelling through a bull horn on the street in public about how great abortions are and that everybody should have one. Maybe you should rethink this comment.

Cheeeesus gives extra credit for videos

11 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Stupid. This is one of the stupidest left wing talking points. 
i’ve been on this forum now for over a year talking about how important it is for mothers to stay home and raise their children and for families to stay together for the children. I talk so much about how children need to be raised in loving, peaceful two parent homes that everyone is sick of me talking about it. Yet all you leftist assholes constantly attack me and say that I should have a career instead and dump my kids in some daycare where they’re probably going to be abused by some low IQ, low paid wage slave. Yet you’re going to also say that Republicans are the ones who don’t care about human beings once they’re born? 

IDIOT. 

You are an outlier, not typical. Calm down!

20 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Have you recovered?

• kfools unpinned this topic