Did Biden just say

I was listening to the President and had to turn him off.

Here is IMP of him: George Floyd, systemic racism, neck of Black folks, systemic racism, racism, George Floyd, we must keep fighting for justice, racism, George Floyd, institutional racism, White nationalist are a threat, Black victims, George Floyd, etc, etc. 

41 minutes ago, theLion said:

Watching Scott blather through his rebuttal: short version, it’s proposed by democrats, so Republicans won’t support it. 

I could be wrong, but I bet the GOP won't be asking him to peddle their wares again.

Biden's topics were not hard to guess, but all Scott did was say Biden was wrong, wrong, wrong and tell us about Jeebus.

18 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I could be wrong, but I bet the GOP won't be asking him to peddle their wares again.

Biden's topics were not hard to guess, but all Scott did was say Biden was wrong, wrong, wrong and tell us about Jeebus.

Yep

2 hours ago, crazyhole said:

The senate passed the covid hate crimes bill?

2 hours ago, crazyhole said:

And he followed it up with saying we need to close the "boyfriend loophole"?    What is that?

It’s called elder abuse. 

8 hours ago, crazyhole said:

And he followed it up with saying we need to close the "boyfriend loophole"?    What is that?

TV programing was off again.

Red dawn 2012, "throw that radio in the trash, its bull shit"

8 hours ago, theLion said:

Watching Scott blather through his rebuttal: short version, it’s proposed by democrats, so Republicans won’t support it. 

^^ racist

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Yep, SENATOR Tim Scott, you know the "Uncle Tom" you HATERS LOVE TO SPEW YOUR RACIST CRAP AT, HIT IT OUT OF THE BALL PARK!!!

Seeing how you fucking dickwad PUKES hated it, we KNOW HE WAS DEAD ON POINT!!!

Besides, you fucking SHITSTAINS been opposing ALL THINGS REPUBLICAN or even NOT COMPROMISING ON ANYTHING for so long, you;re NOW THE PARTY OF HATE AND VILE RACISM!!!

Suck it, SHITSTAIN, we hate your guts too.

• Upvote 1