MIRABEAU OFFERS $1,000.00 U. S. TO THE FIRST LIBERAL WHO CAN ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTION WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS::

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They do not appear in the amendment That will be $1,000 Send it to Kay fools and he can get it to me

@kfools Mirabeau is going to send you $1,000 which I would appreciate it if you would keep as my contribution to the board.

I think we've established that Mirabeau shot his mouth off and now has to pay $1,000 to the forum. If he doesn't pay he should be sent to hell

Posted Images

On the other hand the language of the amendment is clear.

You have the right to serve in or be protected by a well-regulated militia.

There is no individual right

Just now, slideman said:

Read my sig line retard.

"I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers."
- George Mason, Address to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 4, 1788

“A militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves...and include all men capable of bearing arms.”
- Richard Henry Lee, Federal Farmer No. 18, January 25, 1788

1 minute ago, slideman said:

They do not appear in the amendment

That will be $1,000

Send it to Kay fools and he can get it to me

FAIL!

You FAILED to answer the question posed by Mirabeau.

FAIL!

You FAILED to answer the question posed by Mirabeau.

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

Twisting, distorting the meaning of the Second Amendment

Where, in the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America

But now, that amendment that allowed citizens to keep and bear arms, has been bastardized to the point that James Madison, who was instrumental in creating the amendment, and his fellow Founding Fathers, wouldn’t be able to comprehend what it now has become. 

How has it been bastardized? For example, where in that statement does it say that there should be no limits to what citizens of this country could do as related to their possession and use of guns?

Where does it say that the gun industry and its chief lobbyist, the NRA, should have the right to dictate and control what this government should do relative to citizens owning and using guns? It doesn’t. Nevertheless, those in the current Congress, specifically Republicans, do exactly what these two gun entities tell them to do in exchange for dirty campaign money contributions. 

Where does it say that anyone can buy and use, if they so choose, military-style assault weapons with huge ammunition magazines? It doesn’t, but those murder weapons are being used in various parts of this country to gun down our children in their schools, people in churches and shopping malls, actually anywhere in America. 

These corrupted politicians and the gun industry have managed, over a period of time, to successfully corrupt, to distort the meaning of the Second Amendment into what they want it to be.  

Madison and those who helped him create this important amendment kept the language simple because, as previously stated, it was about maintaining the security of the state against threats of tyranny. They saw no need to go into great detail to cover all the possible interpretations because they, no doubt, trusted that future governmental leaders would take care of that. 

How wrong they were. 

They would be aghast at the mass murders becoming common in America, with domestic terrorists using powerful killing machines. They would be horrified at the fact that a large part of those in Congress, mostly Republicans, would fight tooth and nail to prevent the banning of them. 

America has often been described by various presidents and members of Congress as being “exceptional.” Well, I guess, in a way, that is the case. America is the only nation among the 32 developed countries in the world that has a government and a particular political party that allows these slaughters of innocent citizens to go on and on while doing nothing about it. Yes, that is truly exceptional, i.e., uncommon, abnormal, and deviant. 

The children of America no longer feel safe in their schools knowing that, at any given time, they could be attacked. And when one of these terrible events take place at some school this president and his fellow Republicans in the US Senate send their “thoughts and prayers” to the families of the victims. What complete hypocrisy! After each one they go about their business, totally ignoring this massive problem. 

In this country, we now have an American shooting gallery with Americans as the targets. Millions of people watch as these mass shootings continue and wonder if there is anywhere they can go where they could not be gunned down. The answer is that there is nowhere where they can feel safe anymore. That’s a part of the New Normal in our society. 

What is absolutely incomprehensible is how Republicans, in the past few years, watched as domestic terrorists killed 20 children at the Sandy Hook elementary school in Newton, Ct, 50 people at an Orlando nightclub, 59 attendees at a Las Vegas concert, and 17 students at Parkland high school. Just recently they watched as these murders took place in El Paso, Tx, Dayton, OH, and Gilroy, Ca. They took no action of any kind.

This is not just tragic, this is a national crisis, reaching epidemic proportions. Since the Sandy Hook shootings in 2012, there have been some 2,214 mass shootings with 2,494 people killed and 9,274 wounded. Here’s a question I often ask: what kind of human beings can watch this carnage take place across our country, completely ignore it, and simply look the other way? That is evil of the highest order. 

Read my sig line retard. On the other hand I would welcome you to come and try to disarm me.

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Twisting, distorting the meaning of the Second Amendment

Where, in the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America

But now, that amendment that allowed citizens to keep and bear arms, has been bastardized to the point that James Madison, who was instrumental in creating the amendment, and his fellow Founding Fathers, wouldn’t be able to comprehend what it now has become. 

How has it been bastardized? For example, where in that statement does it say that there should be no limits to what citizens of this country could do as related to their possession and use of guns?

Where does it say that the gun industry and its chief lobbyist, the NRA, should have the right to dictate and control what this government should do relative to citizens owning and using guns? It doesn’t. Nevertheless, those in the current Congress, specifically Republicans, do exactly what these two gun entities tell them to do in exchange for dirty campaign money contributions. 

Where does it say that anyone can buy and use, if they so choose, military-style assault weapons with huge ammunition magazines? It doesn’t, but those murder weapons are being used in various parts of this country to gun down our children in their schools, people in churches and shopping malls, actually anywhere in America. 

These corrupted politicians and the gun industry have managed, over a period of time, to successfully corrupt, to distort the meaning of the Second Amendment into what they want it to be.  

Madison and those who helped him create this important amendment kept the language simple because, as previously stated, it was about maintaining the security of the state against threats of tyranny. They saw no need to go into great detail to cover all the possible interpretations because they, no doubt, trusted that future governmental leaders would take care of that. 

How wrong they were. 

They would be aghast at the mass murders becoming common in America, with domestic terrorists using powerful killing machines. They would be horrified at the fact that a large part of those in Congress, mostly Republicans, would fight tooth and nail to prevent the banning of them. 

America has often been described by various presidents and members of Congress as being “exceptional.” Well, I guess, in a way, that is the case. America is the only nation among the 32 developed countries in the world that has a government and a particular political party that allows these slaughters of innocent citizens to go on and on while doing nothing about it. Yes, that is truly exceptional, i.e., uncommon, abnormal, and deviant. 

The children of America no longer feel safe in their schools knowing that, at any given time, they could be attacked. And when one of these terrible events take place at some school this president and his fellow Republicans in the US Senate send their “thoughts and prayers” to the families of the victims. What complete hypocrisy! After each one they go about their business, totally ignoring this massive problem. 

In this country, we now have an American shooting gallery with Americans as the targets. Millions of people watch as these mass shootings continue and wonder if there is anywhere they can go where they could not be gunned down. The answer is that there is nowhere where they can feel safe anymore. That’s a part of the New Normal in our society. 

What is absolutely incomprehensible is how Republicans, in the past few years, watched as domestic terrorists killed 20 children at the Sandy Hook elementary school in Newton, Ct, 50 people at an Orlando nightclub, 59 attendees at a Las Vegas concert, and 17 students at Parkland high school. Just recently they watched as these murders took place in El Paso, Tx, Dayton, OH, and Gilroy, Ca. They took no action of any kind.

This is not just tragic, this is a national crisis, reaching epidemic proportions. Since the Sandy Hook shootings in 2012, there have been some 2,214 mass shootings with 2,494 people killed and 9,274 wounded. Here’s a question I often ask: what kind of human beings can watch this carnage take place across our country, completely ignore it, and simply look the other way? That is evil of the highest order. 

FAIL!

Benson the Negro FAILED to answer the question posed by Mirabeau, thus spotlighting the extremely low average IQ of the negro race.

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

How wrong they were. 

FAIL!

Benson the Negro FAILED to answer the question posed by Mirabeau, therefore spotlighting the abysmally low average IQ of the negro race.

In summary...

Just now, Mirabeau said:

FAIL.

Slideman, the Seattle queer, FAILED to answer the question posed by Mirabeau.

I answered the question you know I answered the question You're a welsher a cheat a liar and a fraud.

• Like 1
Just now, benson13 said:

In summary...

FAIL!

Benson the Negro FAILED to answer the question posed by Mirabeau, thus spotlighting the abysmally low average IQ of the negro race.

In addition you continue to call me a queer expressing your own homosexual tendencies.

You seem to think it's something to be ashamed of.

We know you were born this way and you can't help it.

You don't need to be ashamed anymore

See a therapist

I answered the question you know I answered the question You're a welsher a cheat a liar and a fraud.

FAIL!

AIDS-related dementia, perhaps?

In addition you continue to call me a queer expressing your own homosexual tendencies.

You seem to think it's something to be ashamed of.

We know you were born this way and you can't help it.

You don't need to be ashamed anymore

See a therapist

FAIL!

AIDS-related dementia, perhaps?

9 minutes ago, slideman said:

you keep pushing this  lie.

Where does  it say there is no individual right?

if it is clear, them  you should be able to prove it easily

@Imgreatagain

Moderators?
He has made a commitment to pay $1,000 to the person who answered the question I answered the question and donated the money to the site there's $1,000 in the site for it if you will help me collect from Mirabeau