More Election Conspiracy Theories good for a belly laugh

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Between the two of you - you’re half way to becoming the village people 

Good article. Many Republicans seem to have gone crazy in ways that are both sad and hilarious to warch.   I really liked this paragraph in the article....   Arizona Republicans Fi

America kicked Trump to the curb

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Taipan said:

LOL..........LOL............

You wish you were a real Sailor.

Puss.

I cannot help you out.

Either you got it.................or you don't.

Suck it.                             😎..🥃

https://youtu.be/_dVkeh7wUm4

I AM a real sailor... and you are a fake cowboy.  You pissed in your whiskey with me a long time ago and it's never gonna taste like anything but piss.  

Just do us both a favor and fuck off.  go hump somebody else's leg.

7 hours ago, maineman said:

You guys got that schtick down pat.

You are, in effect,  saying that the judiciary of the United States of America is complicit in sweeping, nationwide, systemic voter fraud and that the bench is literally populated with traitors.

wow.

I dunno.  If I truly believed that one entire branch of my government had been compromised and was now working against the purposes of democracy, I think I'd be a bit more strident in my actions to right that wrong than simply chatting away on an obscure backwater internet political forum... which leads me to believe that you and your ilk are really just flapping your gums.

yawn

HEY JANITOR.

1.  WHY DO YOU THINK IT WAS NECESSARY FOR YOUR RADICAL LEFT WING PARTY TO FILE 100 LAWSUITS TO ELIMINATE SECURITY PROTOCOLS FOR THE PROTECTION OF MAIL IN BALLOTING INCLUDING: WITNESS SIGNATURES, SIGNATURE COMPARISONS, VOTER I.D. LAW, POSTMARKED BALLOTS AND MAKING PERMISSABLE VOTE HARVESTING.  

2.  DO YOU THINK THERE WERE LAWS BROKEN WHEN MANY OF THESE LAWSUITS WENT IN FAVOR OF RADICAL LEFT WING ATTORNEYS?  

1 minute ago, maineman said:

I AM a real sailor... and you are a fake cowboy.  You pissed in your whiskey with me a long time ago and it's never gonna taste like anything but piss.  

I cannot stand the  fact........that you are a democrat..

OK.  ??

I spelled it out.             

There.

That is what what I think about you.

I am drinking Jack Daniels.

Without your permission..                           😎..🥃

12 minutes ago, maineman said:

YOU'RE SEMEN, JANITOR

5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

OK, I accept your admission of defeat 

You can't point to ONE illegal vote that Biden got.  Not one.  

And your first hurdle is the "illegal" part.  In baseball, there are good pitches and there are bad pitches, but there ain't no balls or strikes until an umpire calls it.  For a vote to be ILLEGAL in the United States, it takes somebody MORE than a clown scrotum sucker from the peanut gallery to call it.  So sit down, and shut the fuck up.

• Thumb up 1
19 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I’ll have to gather up some from my friend that wears a tinfoil hat. She’s got some whoppers. youtube fashion GIF

I think that you are cool.

Peace, sister.              😇..🍺

9 hours ago, maineman said:

And your first hurdle is the "illegal" part.  In baseball, there are good pitches and there are bad pitches, but there ain't no balls or strikes until an umpire calls it.  For a vote to be ILLEGAL in the United States, it takes somebody MORE than a clown scrotum sucker from the peanut gallery to call it.  So sit down, and shut the fuck up.

listen  old man.,  you don't know  shit.    Illegal votes are illegal ,  irrespective if someone  calls it.     You always appeal to  authority, which is a weakness.       You sure  love authority 

A vote is illegal if it does not fulfill the  legal requirements,  assface.   Pure and simple 

• Thumb up 1
8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

listen  old man.,  you don't know  shit.    Illegal votes are illegal ,  irrespective if someone  calls it.     You always appeal to  authority, which is a weakness.       You sure  love authority 

A vote is illegal if it does not fulfill the  legal requirements,  assface.   Pure and simple 

A legal vote doesn't become illegal just because a bunch of hacks like you say it is. You can bitch and moan all you want, but you and your ilk haven't proven a damned thing with all your whining.

12 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

in your opinion.  you got nothing... six months later and you still have got jack shit.  boring.

1 minute ago, calguy said:

A legal vote doesn't become illegal just because a bunch of hacks like you say it is. You can bitch and moan all you want, but you and your ilk haven't proven a damned thing with all your whining.

Wait. That is exactly what it means. If the rules were not followed , and are brought into question.. they are at the very least questionable 

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Wait. That is exactly what it means. If the rules were not followed , and are brought into question.. they are at the very least questionable 

There has been nothing to prove it. All we have is a bunch of extremist hacks who bought into trump's lie. This issue was settled months ago.

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Reasonable doubt 

Is it reasonable to continue to believe the lie a con man told you?

I don't think that's reasonable.

I think that's being brain washed.

Just now, calguy said:

Is it reasonable to continue to believe the lie a con man told you?

I don't think that's reasonable.

I think that's being brain washed.

I’m willing to investigate something in question. 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

I’m willing to investigate something in question. 

They've been investigating it since trump was declared the loser. They've come up with zilch so far. They'll keep investigating it as long as fools keep donating their hard-earned money to investigate it. And years from noe, they'll still come up with zilch.