PRINCE Passed 5 Years Ago Yesterday 4/21/16. RIP Brother. Serious Site Oversight, and Mine

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The most overlooked guitarist of all time.  A lyricist genius.     And according to Charlie Murphy a really good basketball player and maker of pancakes.   RIP Purple One, you prov

I despise the movements to NORMALIZE sexual mental illness and retardation.  The marketing, the propaganda.   BUT, im not against a musical icon who NEVER politicized his deviancy...it was p

overrated...

2 hours ago, Skans said:

I never liked his music - just never seemed all that talented to me. The lyrics from Purple Rain seem rather dull to me.  A lot of image and not a lot of substance.   But, that's just one guy's opinion. 

Totally agree  100% !

I couldn't stand the sight of the fag.

4 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

LMAO!   He was a bisexual faggot I believe.  😆....disgusting, true.

So was Michelangelo ....

No, he was a faggot.

The two or three times he laid in a bed with a female only served to make him realize he had no carnal interests with the other gender  . . .  

I believe that, because you liked him as an artist, you unconsciously overlook his shotcomings.

-----------

And Michelangelo  . . .  not really of the same league  . . .  apples and pears  . . . 

And anyway, to paraphrase,  two faggots don't make one straight ! 

• Haha 1

Prince... the man simply oozed talent. Gay and androgynous which does not jive with my lifestyle. However, he was insanely talented. 30 studio albums and 99.9% of what you hear on the cd/vinyl/digital was all him. He wrote almost every note of the music and lyrics were almost all him (the exceptions being that he covered other artists later on in his career). Also, It was plainly clear that he was a true artist and not someone trying to score big hits and get rich. As evidence, his last 9 albums were incredibly eclectic and there were no songs that broke the top 20 on the Bilboard Charts

I can appreciate the efforts/talents of someone that I do not like or agree with. George strait, Johnny Cash, Prince, Primus.. all have unique talents but there is no way that I am buying their stuff. 

8 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Thats like saying...'''Led Zeppelin was overrated. ''''

Although I agree with / share much  . . .  no, most of your opinions, assessments and viewpoints  we can't agree on EVERYTHING !

That'd be queerish !

6 minutes ago, Jinnmartini said:

Although I agree with / share much  . . .  no, most of your opinions, assessments and viewpoints  we can't agree on EVERYTHING !

That'd be queerish !

I love you too my brother😆

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Jinnmartini said:

That'd be queerish !

I despise the movements to NORMALIZE sexual mental illness and retardation.  The marketing, the propaganda.

BUT, im not against a musical icon who NEVER politicized his deviancy...it was private.

• Thumb up 2
4 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

BUT, im not against a musical icon who NEVER politicized his deviancy...it was private.

Since I never ever watched any of her performances and / or  followed her wheelings and dealings  .  .  .  I have no idea if that is true or not  .  .  .  but since I respect you so much  .  .  .  I'll just take your word for it.

Hence the  "thumb-up"!

• Thumb up 1
9 minutes ago, Jinnmartini said:

Since I never ever watched any of her performances and / or  followed her wheelings and dealings  .  .  .  I have no idea if that is true or not  .  .  .  but since I respect you so much  .  .  .  I'll just take your word for it.

Hence the  "thumb-up"!

Prince was a very private person.  Only did 1-2 interviews per year.  Never preached about sexual deviancy.

5 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Prince was mega talented. He wrote many songs for  others and  was a very accomplished multi instumentalist

He was  one of the greatest  guitarists who ever lived

Watch this:

Reminds me of Marty towards the tail end of Johnny B Goode....

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

"Darling Picky"..."Computer Blue"...."Shoot the J, shoot it!!"....LMAO. 

"Game, Blouses!""

Hilarity! Good ol Dave...master of black comedy...

to be honest, prince was ok, but he lacked cowbell...