15 billion dollar wall. Five dollar ladders. Trump wall big fail.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Electrify the mother fucker 

Uh tell that to the families that have lost a loved one to an illegal killing them 

Ask Kate 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, BigGayAl said:

I don't have a lock on my front door.

Good thing you saved that $$$...I could go thru your lock in about 10 minutes with my DeWalt cordless drill, 2 good bits and a a punch / screw driver.

What is my neighbor using in order to unlock my front door with no key and  Yale to get into my house? - Quora

BTW: That PIC from your link is from the Trump era BUT facts don't matter to ultraliberals anyhow.

From your links source page !image.thumb.png.3a67ae36d5aeb2904b99e69c8e316264.png

What is happening with US President Donald Trump's border wall, and what  does president-elect Joe Biden intend to do? - ABC News

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

That is a violation of the United Nations Charter. People have the right to request asylum.

They can request it from the other side of the border. The UN can go fuck themselves!

The asylum thing is a scam. Almost none of them are eligible and few see the process through or abide by the rulings. It's a gimmick to get turned lose on our side side of the border.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I’ve never bought a ladder for 5 bucks. 
just saying 

A ladder cost a lot more than $5 and then you need a $60,000 truck to haul it across the back country. LOL

I say build a big wall and make them hum the ladder in. Walls work. That's why all the politicians have walls around their compounds. Guns are good too and that's why they are surrounded by walls AND armed guards.

• Thumb up 1
13 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

A ladder cost a lot more than $5 and then you need a $60,000 truck to haul it across the back country. LOL

I say build a big wall and make them hum the ladder in. Walls work. That's why all the politicians have walls around their compounds. Guns are good too and that's why they are surrounded by walls AND armed guards.

.  There is a road running along the Mexican side of the border for almost the entire length of the border. LOL You can haul a ladder quite easily on a one cylinder motorcycle.

Last time I was in the Dominican Rep., I saw  guy delivering a nearly full size fridge between Barahona to Cabral, a distance of 30 miles or so.

11 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

.  There is a road running along the Mexican side of the border for almost the entire length of the border. LOL You can haul a ladder quite easily on a one cylinder motorcycle.

Last time I was in the Dominican Rep., I saw  guy delivering a nearly full size fridge between Barahona to Cabral, a distance of 30 miles or so.

So taller walls are a good ide and the two walls separated by razor is a pretty good idea too. We put a man on the moos. We can keep these invaders from crossing the border.

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

So taller walls are a good ide and the two walls separated by razor is a pretty good idea too. We put a man on the moos. We can keep these invaders from crossing the border.

What invaders?

• Fuck you! 1