Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • kfools pinned this topic
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Goodbye.   @lucifershammer hell.   Info lines open.   All I care about.

I can do what I want. Even post at 2am

Sorry, I didn't know you only fuck yourself, snotface.

1 hour ago, Jinnmartini said:

They got what they wanted, why would they go on a looting rampage?

It doesn't make any sense ! 

 

A guilty verdict doesn't pay for a big screen TV or an Xbox.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Negros are still a failed race.  Living on the DNC VOTE PLANTATION.

 

You said something bad about a POC and even tho it is true....you're a racist.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

“What we found is consistent with what people saw. There is no other health issue that could cause or contribute to the death,” Dr. Baden said. “Police have this false impression that if you can talk, you can breathe. That’s not true.”

 

“For George Floyd, the ambulance was his hearse. Beyond question, he would be alive today if not for the pressure applied to his neck by fired officer Derek Chauvin and the strain on his body from two additional officers kneeling on him,” said Crump in the news conference. “George was living, breathing, talking until we see these officers restrain him while he’s facedown in handcuffs with Officer Chauvin having his knee lodged into his neck for more than 8 minutes.. and the other officers having both of his knees lodged into his back.” He called the violence in the streets unacceptable.

 

https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/george-floyd-cause-of-death-autopsy/

 

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, kfools said:

Post Chauvin trial guilty or not I expect the riots to start again.

 

Troll free. Info lines kept open. I want news. 

 

@lucifershammer

 

Primary edict.

 

Protesters in NYC demand full police abolition, harass diners after jury finds Chauvin guilty for Floyd murder (VIDEOS)

21 Apr, 2021 04:50
 

Protesters in NYC demand full police abolition, harass diners after jury finds Chauvin guilty for Floyd murder (VIDEOS)

People celebrate and dance in Washington Square Park after the verdict in the trial of former police officer Derek Chauvin, who is facing murder charges in the death of George Floyd, in New York, U.S., April 20, 2021. © REUTERS/Caitlin Ochs
  • 34
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Follow RT onRT
Crowds of New York activists took to the streets to celebrate ex-Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin’s murder conviction, but many marchers insisted the verdict didn’t go far enough, demanding the outright abolition of law enforcement.

Protesters gathered outside the Barclays Center area in Brooklyn on Tuesday night, hours after Chauvin was found guilty on three counts linked to the death of suspect George Floyd in custody last May, who perished after spending more than nine minutes on the ground pinned under the former officer’s knee. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

Doesnt change anything.

 

Negros are still a failed race.  Living on the DNC VOTE PLANTATION.

 

There will be more dead Floyds.

 

100s of dead negros every month....killed by other negros

😆

We  need more Pink Floyds!They are England's only hope, after Margeret Thatcher!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, kfools said:

Post Chauvin trial guilty or not I expect the riots to start again.

 

Troll free. Info lines kept open. I want news. 

 

@lucifershammer

 

Primary edict.

Waters Says the Word “Rioting” Is an Example of “Negative Language … Used Against Black People”

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, benson13 said:

“What we found is consistent with what people saw. There is no other health issue that could cause or contribute to the death,” Dr. Baden said. “Police have this false impression that if you can talk, you can breathe. That’s not true.”

 

“For George Floyd, the ambulance was his hearse. Beyond question, he would be alive today if not for the pressure applied to his neck by fired officer Derek Chauvin and the strain on his body from two additional officers kneeling on him,” said Crump in the news conference. “George was living, breathing, talking until we see these officers restrain him while he’s facedown in handcuffs with Officer Chauvin having his knee lodged into his neck for more than 8 minutes.. and the other officers having both of his knees lodged into his back.” He called the violence in the streets unacceptable.

 

https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/george-floyd-cause-of-death-autopsy/

 

 

Tell us again asshole, how many times have you had run ins with the law? Don't lie now, because you already know that I know the truth.

 

LMFA

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I smell cooked duck for dinner 

Already been to hell an don't like ur mommas cooking

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, kfools said:

Post Chauvin trial guilty or not I expect the riots to start again.

 

Troll free. Info lines kept open. I want news. 

 

@lucifershammer

 

Primary edict.

White supremacy got smacked down

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • kfools unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...