Does the murder of George Floyd merit a looooong prison sentence or a weak punishment and WHY do you think so (FACTUAL REASONS ONLY).

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WRONG !     From the crap you post  .  .  .  we know exactly what an evil, satanic vermin you are !    Forget COVID  .  .  .  YOU and your ilk are the virus that is destroying Amer

I expect no less than 15 years for Chauvin

I am very happy that Mr. Chauvin was out that day fighting against crime.  God-Bless him. Crime, perpetrated by criminals.......like Floyd.   It is regretful that Floyd died during the figh

3 hours ago, Scout said:

I would like to read your answers to this question. 

I want to see what kind of range of answers there are based on your political leanings.  

Quantify your answer if possible (re years).  

No further punishment.   His life is already destroyed due to be tried by the court of public opinion.   Just let the guy disappear and try to put his life back together.  

• Thumb up 1
37 minutes ago, Jinnmartini said:

WRONG !  

From the crap you post  .  .  .  we know exactly what an evil, satanic vermin you are ! 

Forget COVID  .  .  .  YOU and your ilk are the virus that is destroying America !

LOL       

35 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I am very happy that Mr. Chauvin was out that day fighting against crime.  God-Bless him.

Crime, perpetrated by criminals.......like Floyd.   It is regretful that Floyd died during the

fight that Floyd created.    I wish Floyd had not resisted arrest.   Floyd would be alive today 

if he had just obeyed Chauvin.   Floyd died because of the choices that Floyd made.

Let's give our cops a little elbow in the performance of their duties, shall we ?

Yes he will need Gods blessing. Maybe that will save him from eternal damnation and agony he will suffer when Lucifer comes down hard on his throat with his knee. I hope the terrorist KKKop Chauvin doesn't resist. Lucifer might go hard on the damned souls that do. He might rip out Chauvin's guts and force them down his lying throat, if only to stop the high pitched squeals of mercy . None will come.  Let him look over his shoulder and listen for footsteps till his dying day. That's when the real torture will begin for him.

9 hours ago, Scout said:

I want to see what kind of range of answers there are based on your political leanings.  

Since he suffered a drug induced arrhythmia and fatal heart attack as a result of his poor lifestyle, you’d need to prove he was murdered to begin with. 

• Thumb up 1

I think what the court thinks.

GF put the events of his death in motion BUT just the same the copper is a obviously a AH. (19 complaints)

BTW Scout: As of this moment the former copper is not guilty of a murder and for you to call it one shows your prejudice.

• Thumb up 1
13 hours ago, Scout said:

He wasn't murdered, so the question isn't relevant ...

• Thumb up 1
33 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Intention. What was the officers intent? To control him and have him comply. Floyd did not. He died. Accidentally.

misconduct at best. 
mistrial most likely. 
blacks will burn the streets 

next case 

Wapner at 4

There was obviously no intent.

Leftists don’t give a fuck about justice, truth, personal hygiene. 

• Thumb up 1
51 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Mom jokes.

Pretty much a go-to for you 12 year olds isn't it?

Keep practicing, you fucking monkey ...

tenor.gif?itemid=3398245

Your mother wears army boots!

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Two mom jokes in a row?

Guess you are out of your league kid.

Carry on ...

Isn't it carrion?

• Haha 1