Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Although he’s used to unpleasant. His wife is a giant whore cunt  

My step mom went to prison after I killed my step dad for molesting me. Both are dead. 

Say hi to them both for me, cuz it won't be long for you, 'ol lady.

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

He’s had it for a while. Just told me this am wtf was wrong with him. Typical man. Lol 

Yes, we tend to be like that, like your dad. We keep our problems to ourselves.  I did read that it is treatable, and if treated would not be immediately life-threatening.  The treatment, as you probably know, is not all that pleasant.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Skans said:

Yes, we tend to be like that, like your dad. We keep our problems to ourselves.  I did read that it is treatable, and if treated would not be immediately life-threatening.  The treatment, as you probably know, is not all that pleasant.

Correct. Although he’s used to unpleasant. His wife is a giant whore cunt  

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Correct. Although he’s used to unpleasant. His wife is a giant whore cunt  

Ok, so you're not a fan of the wicked stepmom, I take it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Skans said:

Ok, so you're not a fan of the wicked stepmom, I take it. 

I have been reading as much as I can about this disorder( between patients) 

seems as though you know more then me already ! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

I have been reading as much as I can about this disorder( between patients) 

seems as though you know more then me already ! 

I wish we could all just grow really old, and at the age of 99, 11 months 30 days, just suddenly drop dead - no bullshit in between. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Skans said:

I wish we could all just grow really old, and at the age of 99, 11 months 30 days, just suddenly drop dead - no bullshit in between. 

I don't want to grow old. I'm up for about another 7-10 years. that is all.

I'm shocked I made it this far. I've had a good run.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

My father. :((

Maybe @Zaro will mock you like me. I got cancer but in remission I hope and people call me chemo boy. I never had chemotherapy. I had immunotherapy. 
 

other members have mocked me but it got fucking ugly and I like spotting catfish and showing others.

 

thanks for sharing. My mom and dad are dead as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tunafish said:

Maybe @Zaro will mock you like me. I got cancer but in remission I hope and people call me chemo boy. I never had chemotherapy. I had immunotherapy. 
 

other members have mocked me but it got fucking ugly and I like spotting catfish and showing others.

 

thanks for sharing. My mom and dad are dead as well.

Folks do not become a Backbiter!

like so many have or just two?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I don't want to grow old. I'm up for about another 7-10 years. that is all.

I'm shocked I made it this far. I've had a good run.

French onion soup anyone?

French dressing?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Imgreatagain said:

Yeah. Lots and lots of tests. 
the cunt step mother has been keeping info from us. 
 

My step mom went to prison after I killed my step dad for molesting me. Both are dead. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Very sad news,   it says  it can be  managed 

 

Interesting,  the main treatment is removing  blood, which is an 18th  century  medical treatment  performed by   barbers,  and it's practice is  where the  red/white  Barber Pole sign came from 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...