30 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

You really want more competition for your Special Olympics?  Hard enough to get people watch you high jump two feet now.

Evil ferret bullying people who participate in the Special Olympics. 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Using persecution of transgender kids to further your political agenda you can be real proud of yourself

You are still mad I won't fuck you?   It's not gonna happen. Move along.

if this woman thing doesn't pan out..i'm switching teams.   

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

You must hate those. 
not much $ to be made on fagboys, huh? 

I don't hate. Period. I feel pitty for a faggot like Kfools

2 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

I offer as the ultimate proof the fact that a dumbass like you believes all their silly claims they are merely looking to stop non-existent voter fraud.  If a coprophygic like you swallows it, it must be bullshit.

word of the day = coprophygic

2 hours ago, slideman said:

Making political hay on the backs of kids.

If you were capable of feeling shame which you apparently are not you should feel it now.

Total assholes

yes you leftists are...remember the 'kids in cages' bullshit? FUCK YOU!

• Thumb up 1
55 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

If you want to let people know you can be suckered by claims of significant voter fraud that neither trump's Justice Dept. nor his blue-ribbon commission on voter fraud (before it disbanded in impotent frustration), nor anyone else could find, I certainly won't stand in your way.   I make it a practice never to get between a cultist and the object of his worship.

rickee and more of his impotence talk...you poor fucker...

59 minutes ago, calguy said:

The right is losing on all the major issues concerning the country. They've lost on Covid, gun control, the economy. It's typical for the right wing loonies to draw attention to a non issue like this transgender thing. You idiots will eat it up and think you've won the war. But basically, America as a whole really doesn't give a shit about this micro-issue.

According to whom?

1 hour ago, RickyTavy said:

If you want to let people know you can be suckered by claims of significant voter fraud that neither trump's Justice Dept. nor his blue-ribbon commission on voter fraud (before it disbanded in impotent frustration), nor anyone else could find, I certainly won't stand in your way.   I make it a practice never to get between a cultist and the object of his worship.

Suckered? Do a simple search on any search engine other than Google. Trump is the victim, the fraud is obvious. Otherwise why wouldn't the courts allow hearings or discovery. If there were nothing there why not prove it. Should have been easy at the time. I know the obvious escapes you low IQ lefty's but try to keep up.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, FredH said:

Suckered? Do a simple search on any search engine other than Google. Trump is the victim, the fraud is obvious. Otherwise why wouldn't the courts allow hearings or discovery. If there were nothing there why not prove it. Should have been easy at the time. I know the obvious escapes you low IQ lefty's but try to keep up.

You got suckered by a washed up reality show star

• Haha 1

I am liberal but  believe XY and XX chromosomed individuals should compete together only if the sport is considered "coed".   I do not believe surgical gender mutilation should ever be performed unless it involves a birth defect or something.  

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, slideman said:

Using persecution of transgender kids to further your political agenda you can be real proud of yourself

There is no such thing as a biological "trans-gendered" person.

SUCH A CREATURE DOES NOT EXIST!

ANYONE who thinks he/she should be the opposite sex IS MENTALLY ILL.

GOT IT?

2 hours ago, Zaro said:

You got suckered by a washed up reality show star

Suckered? And you voted for Biden/Harris? Your the fool. Harris is not capable of doing the job of leading this country. Biden is incapable of even meeting foreign heads of state though Harris's performance with Japans leader was a disgrace. He wants us to face off  China from Taiwan with them. The Japanese are worried about China. here is the exchange;

https://www.startribune.com/japan-us-showcase-alliance-resolve-in-dealing-with-china/600046595/

How confident is Yoshihide Suga that the Biden administration will help Asia remain stable by keeping China in check. Read the article.