Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Using persecution of transgender kids to further your political agenda you can be real proud of yourself

You are still mad I won't fuck you?   It's not gonna happen. Move along.

if this woman thing doesn't pan out..i'm switching teams.   

45 minutes ago, kfools said:

The transgender issue already won this culture war for the right. Nobody knows it yet but it's true.

 

 

 

 

 

I tend to agree.   Add in stuff like putting a severed pigs head at the home of someone that testified in the Floyd trial and they are pushing too hard.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slideman said:

Using persecution of transgender kids to further your political agenda you can be real proud of yourself

Why are you so proud of allowing parents to abuse their children who suffer from gender dysphoria. ....

When most of these children are too young to even comprehend what a fucking sex change is or the ramifications of doing so.....

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kfools said:

The transgender issue already won this culture war for the right. Nobody knows it yet but it's true.

 

 

 

 

 

Well, that and about a hundred other examples of lunacy from the left .....

But mostly what is winning this culture war for us is the fact that most Americans are not extremists like these progressive/ marxist lunatics and know what America used to be before progressive lunacy spread like a virus.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, slideman said:

Using persecution of transgender kids to further your political agenda you can be real proud of yourself

You don't seem to understand what persecution means.

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, slideman said:

Using persecution of transgender kids to further your political agenda you can be real proud of yourself

 

How can that happen?

 

There is no such thing as transgender ... you are either born a male or female.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kfools said:

The transgender issue already won this culture war for the right. Nobody knows it yet but it's true.

 

 

 

 

 

The right is losing on all the major issues concerning the country. They've lost on Covid, gun control, the economy. It's typical for the right wing loonies to draw attention to a non issue like this transgender thing. You idiots will eat it up and think you've won the war. But basically, America as a whole really doesn't give a shit about this micro-issue.

  • MORON! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, calguy said:

The right is losing on all the major issues concerning the country. They've lost on Covid, gun control, the economy. It's typical for the right wing loonies to draw attention to a non issue like this transgender thing. You idiots will eat it up and think you've won the war. But basically, America as a whole really doesn't give a shit about this micro-issue.

we have lost shit you fucking liberal asswipe... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, calguy said:

It's a well known fact that you lost your shit a long time ago.

prove it you fucking liberal shill bitch

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, calguy said:

You prove it yourself every time you post.

so you can't prove it... go fuck your momma again

  • Fuck you! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

so you can't prove it... go fuck your momma again

I don't need to prove a thing. It is fun watching you make a fool of yourself though. So you do have a small amount of entertainment value.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, calguy said:

I don't need to prove a thing. It is fun watching you make a fool of yourself though. So you do have a small amount of entertainment value.

sad you have lost your main id... how does it feel to take a beat down like that all over?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

sad you have lost your main id... how does it feel to take a beat down like that all over?

You've lost your shit. You just proved it... Again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kfools said:

The transgender issue already won this culture war for the right. Nobody knows it yet but it's true.

 

I would say the majority doesn't care because it doesn't affect them, and out of the people who care, less than half are upset about it.

 

It seems like one of those issues that will reflect more poorly on the people who are doing the hating than the people who are being hated. Ultimately, hatred and disgust are offputting no matter who the target is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, calguy said:

You've lost your shit. You just proved it... Again.

keep on shilling... it's all you got little boy

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...