Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have to admit, that I feel more "spiritually free" in Walmart and Target than I do in church - The confession of a religious shopper 

 

It would seem that the fight against religious racism would begin in a religious institution. But fate would have it that it will begin in two of the world's biggest retail stores.

Because no matter the racial climate outside their doors, Walmart and Target remain a place where all races and all creeds can congregate in one common interest.

This makes them the ideal place to introduce the idea that GOD is BLACK because it is neutral ground where you can either choose to believe that God can be all things - or not.

And whatever you choose is ok ... 

Because we all can agree that free will is every human beings god given right ...

And if you happen to believe that #GODisBLACK then at the checkout counter your belief will be respected the same as anyone who believes that God is White - or any other color. 

So as a shopper, if I ever came across the GOD is BLACK T-shirts VIEW THEM HERE ( as with any other item ) I would exercise my free will to buy it or not. 

 

bernie mac praise GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites

Free will is so limited for humans that it might not mean anything.

Free will does not allow me to fly like Superman

Free will does not give me X-ray vision.

Free will does not allow me to defy gravity of breathe under water.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, superman said:

I have to admit, that I feel more "spiritually free" in Walmart and Target than I do in church - The confession of a religious shopper 

 

It would seem that the fight against religious racism would begin in a religious institution. But fate would have it that it will begin in two of the world's biggest retail stores.

Because no matter the racial climate outside their doors, Walmart and Target remain a place where all races and all creeds can congregate in one common interest.

This makes them the ideal place to introduce the idea that GOD is BLACK because it is neutral ground where you can either choose to believe that God can be all things - or not.

And whatever you choose is ok ... 

Because we all can agree that free will is every human beings god given right ...

And if you happen to believe that #GODisBLACK then at the checkout counter your belief will be respected the same as anyone who believes that God is White - or any other color. 

So as a shopper, if I ever came across the GOD is BLACK T-shirts VIEW THEM HERE ( as with any other item ) I would exercise my free will to buy it or not. 

 

bernie mac praise GIF

Does this mean god likes watermelons and armed robbery?

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Old Mack said:

superman shuns me to...even when I ask him a direct question.

 

Maybe it is because he is semi-famous and has a following.

Shunning is God's big plan for you

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I have you know that I'm a foot model

 

I crowned you that in page one (or so) of my zarHO thread. 

 

Man you bitches & HOs are all alike.

 

BTW: Have you seen my latest post ? I picture you on a bear skin rug with nothing on but those boots !

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Free will is so limited for humans that it might not mean anything.

 

Free will does not allow me to fly like Superman

But, it does provide men with the imagination to create devices that will allow you to fly like Superman

 

th?id=OIP.bDK_heT355teBBIGVcJcgAHaEK%26p

Quote

Free will does not give me X-ray vision.

But, it does give men the intelligence and creativity to develop genuine X-ray vision glasses (vein spotting smart glasses)

th?id=OIP.UPBfiUHl1Vyylk1hzATn5gHaEK%26p

 

Quote

Free will does not allow me to defy gravity of breathe under water.

Defying gravity was accomplished once mankind learned how to reach escape velocity.  And, as for breathing underwater, scuba gear is readily accessible by anyone to allow them to breath underwater. 

 

Xavier, I think you have actually proven here that God has in fact given man free will.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Skans said:

But, it does provide men with the imagination to create devices that will allow you to fly like Superman

 

th?id=OIP.bDK_heT355teBBIGVcJcgAHaEK%26p

But, it does give men the intelligence and creativity to develop genuine X-ray vision glasses (vein spotting smart glasses)

th?id=OIP.UPBfiUHl1Vyylk1hzATn5gHaEK%26p

 

Defying gravity was accomplished once mankind learned how to reach escape velocity.  And, as for breathing underwater, scuba gear is readily accessible by anyone to allow them to breath underwater. 

 

Xavier, I think you have actually proven here that God has in fact given man free will.

Try living on the Moon or Mars for a year or so.

The flying guy thing is totally impractical.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Try living on the Moon or Mars for a year or so.

The flying guy thing is totally impractical.

Regardless, I just showed you that mankind has free will.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...