Ukraine's battle-hardened troops say ready to repel Russia

On the frontline in Ukraine's east, battle-weary soldiers are sceptical that US sanctions against Moscow and Kiev's appeal for NATO help will deterthos n Vladimir Putin.  Faced with the largest deployment of Russian troops on Ukraine's borders since 2014, President Volodymyr Zelensky has requested more tangible help from the West, but many Ukrainian troops say they know they are on their own.  "We should only count on ourselves," Taras Mykytsey, a 52-year-old soldier, told AFP in the frontline village of Zaytseve north of the separatist stronghold Donetsk.

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210417-ukraine-s-battle-hardened-troops-say-ready-to-repel-russia

The US has treaty obligations to defend Ukraine. We apparently are not going to meet those obligations

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All of the sudden.....   The DC ESTAB of BIDEN WAR PIGGERY is the defender of righteousness   😀

Actually, I have thought about this ....quite a lot. Putin doesn't even have to fire a shot. All he has to do is turn off the gas that the Ukraine relies upon ....

Go read a comic book Slidey.....yer out of yer league when discussing matters of importance.   😆

Posted Images

Just now, slideman said:

On the frontline in Ukraine's east, battle-weary soldiers are sceptical that US sanctions against Moscow and Kiev's appeal for NATO help will deterthos n Vladimir Putin.  Faced with the largest deployment of Russian troops on Ukraine's borders since 2014, President Volodymyr Zelensky has requested more tangible help from the West, but many Ukrainian troops say they know they are on their own.  "We should only count on ourselves," Taras Mykytsey, a 52-year-old soldier, told AFP in the frontline village of Zaytseve north of the separatist stronghold Donetsk.

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210417-ukraine-s-battle-hardened-troops-say-ready-to-repel-russia

The US has treaty obligations to defend Ukraine. We apparently are not going to meet those obligations

Why are you so interested in starting wars ?.........that don't need to be started?

And for a guy that was so concerned with foreign meddling in our country's affairs .....why are you being a hypocrite ?

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

Why are you so interested in starting wars ?.........that don't need to be started?

And for a guy that was so concerned with foreign meddling in our country's affairs .....why are you being a hypocrite ?

I am interested in the good faith of the United States government which guaranteed Ukraine's territorial integrity.

I know you are a slime ball who has no concern about such matters.

If you are an American at all

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, slideman said:

I would be surprised if Biden doesn't step in when Russia invades.    

• Sad 1
Just now, slideman said:

I am interested in the good faith of the United States government which guaranteed Ukraine's territorial integrity.

I know you are a slime ball who has no concern about such matters.

If you are an American at all

Good faith?....what a crock of shit .....

The only reason Biden and his party of lunatics are even interested in the Ukraine is because they are afraid of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline through a partnership with Germany.

Which your lunatic party is threatening sanctions against. ...

Now is that in any way showing good faith against an ally?

• Upvote 2
Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

"territorial integrity"

LMAO....when has the DC ESTAB of WAR PIGS ever cared about any countries

"territorial integrity"......

😆

Guys like Slideman are not willing to acknowledge how The DC Establishment is actually the greatest threat to the continuity of this nation because of it's lies and Gross hypocrisy ....

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Actually, I have thought about this ....quite a lot.

Putin doesn't even have to fire a shot.

All he has to do is turn off the gas that the Ukraine relies upon ....

Very true.  But see Putin must always worry about West Propaganda and being demonized.

Example.

One propaganda story about a poisoned fag....The West goes crazy.

The West drone bombs the world every day......SILENCE

• Thumb up 1

In return for Ukraine giving up its nukes we guaranteed its territorial integrity.

The good faith of the United States government is important to me and many other citizens.

I know you fifth columnist Putin worshipers Care nothing for such things because you have no honor.

4 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Guys like Slideman are not willing to acknowledge how The DC Establishment is actually the greatest threat to the continuity of this nation because of it's lies and Gross hypocrisy ....

Exactly and how was that achieved. Slidey is of low IQ. 

The 24/7 MSM propaganda cycle has told all of America to HATE RUSSIA.....for 5 years.  All day, every day. 

Folks like Slidey arent smart enough to know when they have become PROPAGANDA SLAVES for EMPIRE.

• Thumb up 2
2 minutes ago, slideman said:

In return for Ukraine giving up its nukes we guaranteed its territorial integrity.

The good faith of the United States government is important to me and many other citizens.

I know you fifth columnist Putin worshipers Care nothing for such things because you have no honor.

Why are you so convinced that Biden isn't going to honor that treaty?  

5 minutes ago, slideman said:

Go read a comic book Slidey.....yer out of yer league when discussing matters of importance.

😆

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

Very true.  But see Putin must always worry about West Propaganda and being demonized.

Example.

One propaganda story about a poisoned fag....The West goes crazy.

The West drone bombs the world every day......SILENCE

Of Course he must worry about the propaganda but in this new multipolar world .......our Nation's  MSM is no longer considered as anything but propaganda.

• Thumb up 1
4 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Of Course he must worry about the propaganda but in this new multipolar world .......our Nation's  MSM is no longer considered as anything but propaganda.

You are right...but I still worry about shutting of the gas

Putin stops gas.....""Putin is murdering children!""

US sanctions that blockades medicine from Iran and Venezuela..."""silence"""

US MSM is a bought and sold for worthless bunch of traitors and  faggots

• Upvote 1
Just now, slideman said:

LMAO@you.

You now have to prove that we act in good faith ...

And as for honor ....

What's so honorable about starting wars ?

You say you served .....but yet you obviously learned nothing from serving.....