Another Mass Shooting: At least 8 dead, more injured in shooting at Indianapolis FedEx facility 

9 hours ago, Skans said:

This is how you deal with crazed maniacs.  You publicly execute them - and quickly.

220px-Electric_Chair_at_Sing_Sing-nobord

When society gets the stomach to do  what must be done as opposed to molly-coddling evil-doers, then society will be a safer place for law abiding citizens.  No, it will not be a safer place for crazed killers, thieves and rioters.  It will be a very dangerous place for these people.  We have a choice - good people can continue being victims, or they can make evil-doers their victims.

A significant percentage of mass murderers end their rampages by killing themselves. As for executing murderers rapidly,  we rarely do that. Tim McVeigh was the only one that seems to have been executed rapidly.

22 minutes ago, benson13 said:

This is how you deal with rightwing Terrorists, Americas #1 threat...  You publicly execute them - and quickly.

2017 statistics using CDC's WIQARS Fatal Injury Reports:

White Males 15-29
18,876,039 population

949 homicides
5.8% of US population / 4.86% of total homicides
5.03/100K rate

Black Males 15-29
5,543,872 population

4,578 homicides
1.7% of US population / 22.3% of total homicides
82.58/100K rate -- 16.41 times the corresponding White rate

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, drvoke said:

There is little justification for assault weapons.

You are a walking justification for people owning high powered firearms ... because they do the most damage and leave the corpse in the worst shape. Some people just deserve that ...

10 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

We often hear that after a mass shooting, that "the police reported a history of mental issues" by the perp.

Mental issues not even severe enough to warrant an involuntary admit. You have no idea what you're babbling about. 

9 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

The Constitution,  Due Process...    why do you hate America ?

Frankly, fuck 'Due Process'  when someone is an imminent threat. 

I don't hate America. I disagree with certain aspects of it.

2 hours ago, drvoke said:

Frankly, fuck 'Due Process'  when someone is an imminent threat. 

I don't hate America. I disagree with certain aspects of it.

Fuck Due Process?    

In what way is someone an imminent threat?  Let’s see if you can come up with a reason to violate their rights.  

the Constitution was literally written to stop people like you.  

Perhaps you could establish a committee  of public safety?

• Thumb up 1

On 4/16/2021 at 6:16 PM, XavierOnassis said:

A significant percentage of mass murderers end their rampages by killing themselves. As for executing murderers rapidly,  we rarely do that. Tim McVeigh was the only one that seems to have been executed rapidly.

Tim McVeigh was a murderer and he deserved to be executed rapidly.  All murderers should be executed two months from sentencing.  Capital punishment cases should get an automatic appeal to a special panel of judges who must review the case in 2 months to decide if the lower court did something wrong. 

On 4/16/2021 at 7:18 PM, whiteboy said:

You are a walking justification for people owning high powered firearms ... because they do the most damage and leave the corpse in the worst shape. Some people just deserve that ...

Although a 9mm to the throat takes out seditionists. At least white female trump supporters.

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

Tim McVeigh was a murderer and he deserved to be executed rapidly.  All murderers should be executed two months from sentencing.  Capital punishment cases should get an automatic appeal to a special panel of judges who must review the case in 2 months to decide if the lower court did something wrong. 

I worked in prisons back in the day(dental) 

the death row inmates were the nicest people. Why we were doing any dental treatment on them was beyond me. 

On 4/16/2021 at 7:44 AM, Skans said:

Yep.  And, We True Americans have 'em.  You and your cowardly Democrat politicians will never get our guns.

And your type murder and perform crimes with them which is WHY you have them.  To kill and tyrannize.

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I worked in prisons back in the day(dental) 

the death row inmates were the nicest people. Why we were doing any dental treatment on them was beyond me. 

That must be strange reaching into the mouth of a convicted murderer.  FWIW, I have no objection to treating death row inmates humanely.  I just want them swiftly executed.  2 months from conviction seems like more than enough time.  100 years ago, no one would have blinked about executing someone 2 months from conviction.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Scout said:

And your type murder and perform crimes with them which is WHY you have them.  To kill and tyrannize.

We simply want to be safe from Democrat Tyrants Overlords and Oppressors. 

Just now, Skans said:

That must be strange reaching into the mouth of a convicted murderer.  FWIW, I have no objection to treating death row inmates humanely.  I just want them swiftly executed.  2 months from conviction seems like more than enough time.  100 years ago, no one would have blinked about executing someone 2 months from conviction.

I prefer to deal with the known crazy then the unknown. 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

I prefer to deal with the known crazy then the unknown. 

I'm assuming that the inmate must be restrained or strapped down before dentists and dental assistants can go near them with sharp stainless steel objects?