Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Another Mass Shooting: At least 8 dead, more injured in shooting at Indianapolis FedEx facility 


Recommended Posts

8 Dead, Others Injured in Shooting at Indianapolis FedEx Facility

 

 

Biden must act.

 

 

At least 8 dead, more injured in shooting at Indianapolis FedEx facility, authorities say (msn.com)

(Full article and video at above link)

 

 

 INDIANAPOLIS — At least eight people were shot and killed at a FedEx facility near Indianapolis International Airport late Thursday, authorities said.

When police officers responded to the shooting, they found an "active shooter incident."

 A spokesman confirmed that multiple people were shot but did not give a specific number, and added that the gunman had died and the public is not believed to be in immediate danger. No law enforcement officers were injured.  

The FedEx Indianapolis hub, which employs more than 4,500 team members, is the second-largest hub in the company's global network.

'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

8 Dead, Others Injured in Shooting at Indianapolis FedEx Facility

 

 

Biden must act.

 

 

At least 8 dead, more injured in shooting at Indianapolis FedEx facility, authorities say (msn.com)

(Full article and video at above link)

 

 

 INDIANAPOLIS — At least eight people were shot and killed at a FedEx facility near Indianapolis International Airport late Thursday, authorities said.

Police officers responded to a reported shooting late Thursday. When they arrived, they found an "active shooter incident."

 A spokesman confirmed that multiple people were shot but did not give a specific number, and added that the gunman had died and the public is not believed to be in immediate danger. No law enforcement officers were injured.  

The FedEx Indianapolis hub, which employs more than 4,500 team members, is the second-largest hub in the company's global network.

'Why do these mass casualty events keep happening?'  

This incident follows three high-profile mass shootings last month, beginning with a gunman’s rampage in Georgia that killed eight people at three spas in the Atlanta area on March 16. Less than a week later, a gunman killed 10 people inside a Colorado supermarket. Then, on the last day of March, four people – including a 9-year-old boy – were killed in a targeted shooting inside an office building in Southern California.

 

Yes? You think “gun control” targeting law abiding citizens is somehow going to keep someone motivated enough to murder other people from getting a gun? 😆

 

Come on, man!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, drvoke said:

8 Dead, Others Injured in Shooting at Indianapolis FedEx Facility

 

 

Biden must act.

 

 

At least 8 dead, more injured in shooting at Indianapolis FedEx facility, authorities say (msn.com)

(Full article and video at above link)

 

 

 INDIANAPOLIS — At least eight people were shot and killed at a FedEx facility near Indianapolis International Airport late Thursday, authorities said.

When police officers responded to the shooting, they found an "active shooter incident."

 A spokesman confirmed that multiple people were shot but did not give a specific number, and added that the gunman had died and the public is not believed to be in immediate danger. No law enforcement officers were injured.  

The FedEx Indianapolis hub, which employs more than 4,500 team members, is the second-largest hub in the company's global network.

'Why do these mass casualty events keep happening?'  

This incident follows three high-profile mass shootings last month, beginning with a gunman’s rampage in Georgia that killed eight people at three spas in the Atlanta area on March 16. Less than a week later, a gunman killed 10 people inside a Colorado supermarket. Then, on the last day of March, four people – including a 9-year-old boy – were killed in a targeted shooting inside an office building in Southern California.

 

 

Biden must act and do what?

 

Make a fucking point retard ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Yes? You think “gun control” targeting law abiding citizens is somehow going to keep someone motivated enough to murder other people from getting a gun? 😆

 

Come on, man!!!

Shouldn't we try harder to keep crazed maniacs from acquiring firearms? Other countries manage to have far less of this sort of thing, so it can be done.

  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, benson13 said:

Everyone needs a few AR-15s...after all,,this is Merica

Yep.  And, We True Americans have 'em.  You and your cowardly Democrat politicians will never get our guns.

  • IDIOT! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Shouldn't we try harder to keep crazed maniacs from acquiring firearms? Other countries manage to have far less of this sort of thing, so it can be done.

This is how you deal with crazed maniacs.  You publicly execute them - and quickly.

 

220px-Electric_Chair_at_Sing_Sing-nobord

 

When society gets the stomach to do  what must be done as opposed to molly-coddling evil-doers, then society will be a safer place for law abiding citizens.  No, it will not be a safer place for crazed killers, thieves and rioters.  It will be a very dangerous place for these people.  We have a choice - good people can continue being victims, or they can make evil-doers their victims.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Shouldn't we try harder to keep crazed maniacs from acquiring firearms? Other countries manage to have far less of this sort of thing, so it can be done.

 

You referenced Finland earlier.

 

You do know they have more guns ... and less violence than most other countries right?

 

The answer to gun violence is to arm all the competent citizens ... then the crazies dont dare try shit ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, whiteboy said:

 

You referenced Finland earlier.

 

You do know they have more guns ... and less violence than most other countries right?

 

The answer to gun violence is to arm all the competent citizens ... then the crazies dont dare try shit ...

Maybe they are just less angry? Do you think? 
everyone in the US seems pissed off all of the time. 
ungrateful

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Shouldn't we try harder to keep crazed maniacs from acquiring firearms? Other countries manage to have far less of this sort of thing, so it can be done.

They don’t have a constitutional right to bear arms.

 

2. Crazed maniacs? How you going to identify a “crazed maniac” before they do a mass shooting? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

They don’t have a constitutional right to bear arms.

 

2. Crazed maniacs? How you going to identify a “crazed maniac” before they do a mass shooting? 

Check liberal forum for missing members?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

They don’t have a constitutional right to bear arms.

 

2. Crazed maniacs? How you going to identify a “crazed maniac” before they do a mass shooting? 

We often hear that after a mass shooting, that "the police reported a history of mental issues" by the perp.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Yes? You think “gun control” targeting law abiding citizens is somehow going to keep someone motivated enough to murder other people from getting a gun? 😆

 

Come on, man!!!

Look dude making people take a back ground check is to find out if they are law abiding. Idiot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, GloryHoleGary said:

Look dude making people take a back ground check is to find out if they are law abiding. Idiot. 

 

A background check will not stop someone hell bent on killing others.

 

Do you honestly think all those punks on the south side of Chicago passed (or care about) your precious background checks?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BatteryPowered said:

 

A background check will not stop someone hell bent on killing others.

 

Do you honestly think all those punks on the south side of Chicago passed (or care about) your precious background checks?

 

You wouldn't have as many guns being sold illegally through straw sales and in person sales. And yes I do think once you crack down on these sales it will get harder to get a gun for those people. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...