Chicago cop shoots a 13 year old kid

51 minutes ago, maineman said:

no... killing 13 year old boys is always the best move to make.... 

If the cop felt he was armed and dangerous, why would he ask him to raise his hands if he was just gonna shoot him dead when he did?

This is a pretty damn compelling point.  I guess the disconnect is the time factor and what instigated the whole situation.   

A cop is chasing an armed person that just committed a felony so that needs to be taken into account.   It isn't like this happened in a slow enough progression that the cop could be expected to not act out of reaction.   It was fast.    

• Thanks 1

On 4/16/2021 at 12:35 AM, crazyhole said:

Chicago cop shoots a 13 year old kid

"Kid" ?

More like a juvenile criminal !

We're better off without this apprentice scum !

Give the cop a raise !

1 hour ago, maineman said:

and the kid did exactly as he was told... he dropped the gun and he turned around with his hands in the air... just as the cop asked him to do... and the cop said, fuck it... and shot him dead anyway.

Oh you think the cop knowingly assassinated the kid 

I disagree. I think the cop had no idea the kid dropped the gun, and when he saw his arm come back around the front it's reasonable that he thought HE was about to be shot.

Why is it the left NEVER assigns responsibility to the criminals who create the need for contact with law enforcement in the first place?? It's NEVER the perpetrators fault that something bad happened to them WHILE they were preying on law abiding society or fighting with cops... odd

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

Let’s just forget that he had the weapon in the first place. Big mistake . 

Yes, the lying left-wing propaganda machine has scrubbed the kid's gun from their copies of the body cam video. I almost never found that image showing a gun in his hand, big tech is scrubbing it too. That's why leftist puppets like xoxo didn't even know the kid HAD a gun; they're being lied to.

12 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

I disagree. I think the cop had no idea the kid dropped the gun, and when he saw his arm come back around the front it's reasonable that he thought HE was about to be shot.

Why is it the left NEVER assigns responsibility to the criminals who create the need for contact with law enforcement in the first place?? It's NEVER the perpetrators fault that something bad happened to them WHILE they were preying on law abiding society or fighting with cops... odd

Did the cop ask the kid to drop the gun and raise his hands.  Yes

Did the kid do exactly as he was told.  Yes.

Did the kid drop the gun and raise his hands.  Yes

And how did the cop respond to the kid doing exactly as he was directed to do?  The cop killed the kid anyway.

what part of that is in dispute?

1 minute ago, maineman said:

And how did the cop respond to the kid doing exactly as he was directed to do?  The cop killed the kid anyway.

So explain what role compliance plays with a police arrest and how that should affect whether or not deadly force is justified.   We've just seen so many of these stories that are all over the board on this issue, I'd just like to know where the cutoff is where a cop gets the benefit of the doubt.  

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

Was the kid running around firing live ammo into the apartments of innocent citizens? Yes

Did the kid run from cops and disobey orders? Yes

Did the kid ditch his gun while his body blocked the cop's view of it, then bring his arm around in an upward motion, in less than one second? Yes

Did the cop, not having witnessed the gun ditching fear for his life and take action to defend himself, so he could continue to protect innocent law abiding citizens from criminals? Yes

Did a boy make a LONG SERIES of really bad decisions, REQUIRING the interaction of law enforcement to protect society from him? Yes

Do bad things sometimes happen to you when you commit crimes and challenge the police? Yes

What part of that is in dispute?

On 4/15/2021 at 6:35 PM, crazyhole said:

Probably not an ideal situation right now.  

Don't even care. 

Don't care about the dead kid. Don't care about the inevitable nigger riots. 

On 4/15/2021 at 6:40 PM, impartialobserver said:

Things are not going to go well for the officer. 

On 4/15/2021 at 11:25 PM, EltonJohnson said:

8EDC531E-4580-49CA-A198-6EE886E6BFF6.jpe

Have not been following this story BUT did read a article tonight that said CBS selectively edited (like the zimmy thing) that sorta change the context of what actually happened.

Isn't it known by now that the copper was already in the process of pulling the trigger ???

45 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Was the kid running around firing live ammo into the apartments of innocent citizens? Yes

Did the kid run from cops and disobey orders? Yes

Did the kid ditch his gun while his body blocked the cop's view of it, then bring his arm around in an upward motion, in less than one second? Yes

Did the cop, not having witnessed the gun ditching fear for his life and take action to defend himself, so he could continue to protect innocent law abiding citizens from criminals? Yes

Did a boy make a LONG SERIES of really bad decisions, REQUIRING the interaction of law enforcement to protect society from him? Yes

Do bad things sometimes happen to you when you commit crimes and challenge the police? Yes

What part of that is in dispute?

So... fuck it.  Yell at the little nigger boy to put his gun down, turn around with his hands up...and then, when he does exactly that...shoot him dead anyway.  I mean... he’s just a stupid nigger with a gun.  If he don’t deserve killing, who the fuck does?  Amirite?

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

So... fuck it.  Yell at the little nigger boy to put his gun down, turn around with his hands up...and then, when he does exactly that...shoot him dead anyway.  I mean... he’s just a stupid nigger with a gun.  If he don’t deserve killing, who the fuck does?  Amirite?

Didn't you hear the new rule...retards are no longer allowed to post here.

So why don't you just STFU...nigger lover and have another swig on Mad Dog.

3 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Didn't you hear the new rule...retards are no longer allowed to post here.

So why don't you just STFU...nigger lover and have another swig on Mad Dog.

You’re a lot of hot air, old man.  And I don’t pay you any mind.  What are you gonna do about THAT, you washed up stumble-bum?

26 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Than why you responding to my post...retard ? 

Better take a double swig of MD on that one.

Point taken... 

fyi... I only drink wine - and never jewish swill - at dinner.  After dinner, I usually switch to tequila on the rocks, or, if it’s a cold and blustery night, scotch.  Mad Dog is for low rent plebeian sorts like you.  Provecho! 

9 hours ago, SixShooter said:

In other words the cop had shit for training and was scared.

Or he was racist.

Either way he is a piece of shit cop.

Which one is it?

10 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

In other words the cop had shit for training and was scared.

Or he was racist.

Either way he is a piece of shit cop.

Which one is it?

None of the above is true.

Armed assailant ran, then turned toward him with a gun in his hand.

You dont wait to see if you are going to get killed.

Cop did everything by the book ... perfectly.

Only thing I would have added is going to the kids parents house right after, and dropping them too.

One more piece of shit off the street ... good riddance.

1 minute ago, whiteboy said:

None of the above is true.

Armed assailant ran, then turned toward him with a gun in his hand.

You dont wait to see if you are going to get killed.

Cop did everything by the book ... perfectly.

Only thing I would have added is going to the kids parents house right after, and dropping them too.

One more piece of shit off the street ... good riddance.

You're so scary.

The cops should have went to gashly bobbedit's house and eliminated them too by your estimation.

They spawned a piece of shit also.

8 hours ago, maineman said:

When you are gonna do the "I'll say racist shit to paint my opponent as racist" you should at least get the monikers correct.  The kid was a Beaner, a member of the Latin Kings and would take it as a real insult to be called a nigger.  So much so he would consider it it duty to saw your stupid leftist head off with a chain saw (if his skinny little adolescent arms could lift it).