Chicago cop shoots a 13 year old kid

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

ok...  that is worth a chase, and can be assumed armed 

If you watch the video you can see him try to point the gun at the cop. 

Nevertheless, this is probably going to lead to another rally where his mom and family members scream "say his name!!!!!!!!".    

I would hate to be the owner of a Wendy's or Autozone in Chicago right now, cuz it probably won't be there in the morning.  

5 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

If you watch the video you can see him try to point the gun at the cop. 

Nevertheless, this is probably going to lead to another rally where his mom and family members scream "say his name!!!!!!!!".    

I would hate to be the owner of a Wendy's or Autozone in Chicago right now, cuz it probably won't be there in the morning.  

Right? This is just too much. I’m over it. 

He was running from the cop with the gun in his hand; he stopped at the break in the fence, gun behind his back and as he turned to the cop, flipped the gun behind the fence.

Multiple videos here, but be sure to watch the compilation video at the bottom of the page:

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/video-finally-released-chicago-police-shoot-and-kill-armed-13-year-old-adam-toledo-you-decide/

21 minutes ago, Jeerleader said:

He was running from the cop with the gun in his hand; he stopped at the break in the fence, gun behind his back and as he turned to the cop, flipped the gun behind the fence.

Multiple videos here, but be sure to watch the compilation video at the bottom of the page:

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/video-finally-released-chicago-police-shoot-and-kill-armed-13-year-old-adam-toledo-you-decide/

I don’t expect a cop to take a few to the head before responding. 

He doesn't appear to  "raise his hands"  at all !

More like  "what the fuck do you want from me"   gesture!

And a 13 yo boy firing a gun 8 times at an apartment building in the middle of the night ?

Probably a choir-boy who got lost in a bad neighborhood on his way back home after attending services  . . .  

2 hours ago, crazyhole said:

Probably not an ideal situation right now.  

Yeah. Pleading for calm. What political Mastermind came up with that?

2:30 am with a pistol and running from the cop.  He was a good boy. LOL.  If he turned and shot the cop dead I guess that's ok.  Kill em all. He was destine to die. 

• Thumb up 1

17 hours ago, crazyhole said:

Fired 8 shots into an apartment building a few minutes earlier.  

Sounds like the Cop made a good shoot to me. What's the problem?