Democrats introduce bill to ban gun silencers

Just now, Pastafarian said:

Easier to dispose of a body too. 

Two birds one stone. 

You’re aware of the risks of owning a gun before you buy one 

FUCK YOU BITCH MY RIGHT TO OWN A GUN

Just now, Pastafarian said:

Cuz your neighbors should be aware of the situation right away. 

Cuz it shouldn’t just be your word. 

What. Wait . Huh? 
my neighbors? What are you even saying right now? 

13 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Cuz your neighbors should be aware of the situation right away. 

Cuz it shouldn’t just be your word.

Do you really believe that some idiot with some PVC and some steel wool, or even just a truck fuel filter can't make an illegal silencer if they really wanted to?  If someone has the intent to kill someone, do you really think they are going to worry about getting arrested for an illegal silencer?    Seriously, think about this.  It's old technology from 100 years ago.

58 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Ya. You don’t wear them off the range. 

So? People don't always carry their guns outside of a range either. Most don't in fact. Nobody is getting killed by suppressed guns. Get real. They throttle the noise they don't eliminate it.

58 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

If you pay enough, most people will do most jobs they are physically able to perform. Since the White population refuses to reproduce, if we had no immigrants, then we would have no one to pay for Soc. Security. Japan has this problem in spades.

Whites don't refuse to reproduce.  The expectation has become two incomes to raise a family. There is no incentive to reproduce.

1 hour ago, kfools said:

Most people work and slow steady towards a worthy goal.

Not anymore. Most of those generations have died off, or are too old to do manual labor.

1 hour ago, kfools said:

Depends on what you pay them man.

So pay whites and blacks more to get them to do manual labor? Seems counterproductive.

1 hour ago, kfools said:

I don't think it's wise to import cheap labor so businesses can keep wages low.

I dont think it is wise to "import" anyone, but if they are here ... do a great job ... and are willing to do the type of work you need accomplished, you would be an idiot as a business owner not to utilize them.

On 4/16/2021 at 9:09 AM, Pastafarian said:

Yet you fa vent answered my question. 

You want me to answer your question??  Fine.

On 4/16/2021 at 9:09 AM, Pastafarian said:

Why would you need a silencer unless you’re hiding a murder?

Silencers don't "silence" a gun.  They reduce the noise level of the report.  Again, in Europe you are REQUIRED to have a silencer on your hunting rifle to reduce noise pollution AND to enhance the long term medical benefits of reducing hearing damage.  A properly configured suppressor on a hunting rifle can also reduce barrel harmonics and enhance accuracy, which means more humane harvesting of game.

I know you've never been a law enforcement officer, but when you're in a firefight inside a building, where every shot brings plaster dust raining down on you, the concussions of weaponry are nothing short of epic; like getting slapped upside the head with every trigger press.  With a silencer on the weapon that effect is reduced dramatically.

Silencers bring great benefit also in home defense scenarios; as a homeowner investigating a suspicious noise encounters a violent criminal at close range would have their hearing protected if they are forced to fire at an intruder.... and thus PREVENTING a murder.