Kfools makes a video [Youtube under BPF] for those who are interested.

• kfools pinned this topic
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine being so bored that you would actually think that it's a good use of your time to make a 20 minute long video about mythical creatures and the idea that they can be real if we just believe in

I concur !   Look at that snake pumping the  lion-cum-goat's  ass !

Imagine being so bored that you would actually think that it's a good use of your time to make a 20 minute long video about mythical creatures and the idea that they can be real if we just believe in them.   

Hopefully your next broadcast will focus on Dungeons and Dragons.   You could waste more of your time self debating whether or not playing it in person is better than via zoom.   

I'm sorry, but the owner of this site has gone full retard.   

• Haha 2

I could probably do a 6 hour long webinar on the advantages of committing suicide that would be more interesting than listening to someone talk about a lion-goat-person for 20 minutes that includes a power-point presentation that focuses on drawings that your 3 year old daughter made.   

7 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

I could probably do a 6 hour long webinar on the advantages of committing suicide that would be more interesting than listening to someone talk about a lion-goat-person for 20 minutes that includes a power-point presentation that focuses on drawings that your 3 year old daughter made.   

or conspiracy theories from kooks, lol

i believe that both sides know that chimeras are fake, but one side pretends they are real as a way to signal their obedience to authority and their ability to adopt ideas the authority pushes EVEN IF they are self contradictory and violate basic logic.

the chimeras themselves are not the real focus of the debate.  The pro-chimera side itself even advocates for the sterilization of chimeras...which is probably an intelligent eugenic policy that would reduce the amount of mental illness in the country...much like abortion is a useful way to reduce the number of blacks in the country.

indeed...to even discuss chimeras is nothing but a way to avoid the real discussion. The real discussion should be why jews have pushed all this chimera propaganda on us in the first place...just as they did in Berlin prior to the rise of the NSDAP https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft

48 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Glad you didn't read into it.

20 minutes ago, kfools said:

Glad you didn't read into it.

I take people at their word.    

We get it dude, you love chimeras.   Probably fall asleep thinking about them.   I wouldn't even be surprised if you went on an alcohol driven rampage if someone where to question their existence in your presence.    

It's fucking insane and the fact that you don't realize that is pretty scary.   @CommieSlayinGirl won't come out and say it because she's probably afraid of you.   

1 hour ago, crazyhole said:

I made it to 9:07

Any ideas on how to get that back? :lol:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

It's worth getting through.

5 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

That was probably the most coherent portion.   After that it's entertaining in the same way that watching a monkey try to hump a doorknob is entertaining.   Hard to look away, but after the fact you probably feel pretty dirty.  

Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

A Tranny MD could easily sew a penis onto a Lion's back

I don't like where this is going. 

I just like to think about Chimeras bro. 

• Haha 1
Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

Ok, okay.  A slow measured and methodical "delivery".  😜

If he didn’t look good - I wouldn’t watch. Yes, I’m superficial 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Yup, KF is a nice looking man.  

He seems as though he’s gotten all professional with the microphone and backdrop. 
he’s come a long way since his first video. 

• kfools unpinned this topic