10 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

MASK UP!

STAY SAFE!

DID YOU GET THE VACCINE?!

I do mask up

I am staying safe

NO I am not getting the vaccine

26 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

That is a straw man...  putting words into people’s mouths then attacking for them on the fallacy 

I said vaccinations are not contagious.

Then he said 'it is if you take the proper precautions', which is totally fucking incoherent... but apparently means that covid isn't contagious if you take the proper precautions.

So my counter-argument is that taking the proper precautions DOES NOT MAKE A DISEASE less contagious, it just makes you less likely to contract it... IT DOES NOT APPLY to the stupid fucking RWNJ who thinks it's all a hoax or just doesn't give a shit and thinks precautions are for PUSSIES. 

It's not a strawman, it's showing him how fucking ridiculous his argument is. Or if I'm being REALLY charitable, how bad his grammar is.

You think you can force things to make sense or be true if enough of you pile on... but you can't. You have absolutely NO rational arguments whatsoever... and the fact that this forum has an RWNJ majority does nothing to change that.

8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I was mocking  lib speak there

You're actually much better at mocking RWNJs simply by spewing the bullshit you spew. You are a walking parody of the right.

Just now, Toldya said:

You're actually much better at mocking RWNJs simply by spewing the bullshit you spew. You are a walking parody of the right.

STFU shilly willy

55 minutes ago, Toldya said:

you  have never been able to  prove   my  posts  are not  true.

You run away from your  claims when challenged 

9 hours ago, Toldya said:

You think you can force things to make sense or be true if enough of you pile on... but you can't. You have absolutely NO rational arguments whatsoever... and the fact that this forum has an RWNJ majority does nothing to change that.

you're wrong, we all see it.

9 hours ago, Toldya said:

You are a walking POSTER CUCK of the billionaire, 1%, elite, DC ESTAB controlled.....MSM😆

Meme Creator - Funny You sir, Are a cuck Meme Generator at MemeCreator.org!