Apparently you need to have other significant health issues for it to really affect you.   All of the deaths are in people that weren't very healthy or were taking other medications.    

Why is this acceptable science, but if I replaced the term "J&J vaccine" with "Covid-19" it would be met with claims that I just want your grandma to die? 

21 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Apparently you need to have other significant health issues for it to really affect you.   All of the deaths are in people that weren't very healthy or were taking other medications.    

Why is this acceptable science, but if I replaced the term "J&J vaccine" with "Covid-19" it would be met with claims that I just want your grandma to die? 

But it’s on “pause” 

7 hours ago, crazyhole said:

Because vaccinations aren't contagious.

Is this a troll thread?

4 hours ago, Toldya said:

Because vaccinations aren't contagious.

Is this a troll thread?

It is? Not if you take proper precautions. I’ve come in contact with Covid likely more than the entire board combined and I’ve never had Covid.

19 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

It is? Not if you take proper precautions. I’ve come in contact with Covid likely more than the entire board combined and I’ve never had Covid.

I don't even know how this is a response to my comment.

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, crazyhole said:

I’ve heard that it’s the only one to get 

@EltonJohnson

36 minutes ago, Toldya said:

I don't even know how this is a response to my comment.

Yeah that doesn't surprise me

He's saying that if you take proper precautions Covid is not that contagious

Or have the "Experts" been lying to us all along and masks and distancing DON'T really work?

Which is it you LWNJ?

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

Yeah that doesn't surprise me

He's saying that if you take proper precautions Covid is not that contagious

Or have the "Experts" been lying to us all along and masks and distancing DON'T really work?

Which is it you LWNJ?

Oh good one you fucking retard.

I guess we don't even have to worry about any diseases anymore... just trust that everyone will take the proper precautions. This will render all disease a thing of the past.

I used to think you were better than the real nutjobs on here, but you really aren't.

2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

I guess we don't even have to worry about any diseases anymore... just trust that everyone will take the proper precautions. This will render all disease a thing of the past.

I used to think you were better than the real nutjobs on here, but you really aren't.

My my what a surprise, a straw-man.

No one said what you suggest. I was just explaining the point that you couldn't grasp.

4 minutes ago, Toldya said:

I suspect you don't even know what a strawman fallacy is. If you did, you surely wouldn't commit it so frequently and embarrass yourself like that.

Just now, SixShooter said:

My my what a surprise, a straw-man.

No one said what you suggest. I was just explaining the point that you couldn't grasp.

And MY point is it doesn't fucking matter if taking precautions means it might not spread-- that does nothing to affect how contagious it is, how contagious mutations are making it, or how fucking stupid RWNJs are about taking the needed precautions.

I 'didn't grasp it' because it's such a stupid fucking argument I didn't actually believe that anyone would ever try making it. But yes, I overestimated Str8Tjacket just like I often overestimate you.

3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

I suspect you don't even know what a strawman fallacy is. If you did, you surely wouldn't commit it so frequently and embarrass yourself like that.

YOU don't know that incoherent or impossibly stupid arguments are often misinterpreted by people who assume that they're not that stupid.

A straw man is INTENTIONALLY misrepresented, not UNINTENTIONALLY misinterpreted.

So yeah, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Again.

45 minutes ago, Toldya said:

that does nothing to affect how contagious it is, how contagious mutations are making it,

the  pandemic is over

the hospitals are  fine

you were all wrong 

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

guess we don't even have to worry about any diseases anymore... just trust that everyone will take the proper precautions. This will render all disease a thing of the past.

That is a straw man...  putting words into people’s mouths then attacking for them on the fallacy