Why is it unacceptable for black people to fear the police

8 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

But it's not ok for me to be afraid for my daughter that lives in Brooklyn Park because black people are destroying businesses?  She works at a business that black people might target for looting or arson.   Is my fear for her safety any less relevant than a black person's fear of getting pulled over?   

And why in the fuck is the Brooklyn Center mayor carving out an exemption on their curfew for people that are celebrating Ramadan?   Sorry, but this is total bullshit.   

Its a deadly, scary, PANDEMIC!!!!.....well, except for Black Muslims😆

13 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

But it's not ok for me to be afraid for my daughter that lives in Brooklyn Park because black people are destroying businesses?  She works at a business that black people might target for looting or arson.   Is my fear for her safety any less relevant than a black person's fear of getting pulled over?   

And why in the fuck is the Brooklyn Center mayor carving out an exemption on their curfew for people that are celebrating Ramadan?   Sorry, but this is total bullshit.   

Well the supreme court just made a ruling on religious gatherings. So the mayor hands are tied. 

16 minutes ago, ProstateProbingPaul said:

Well the supreme court just made a ruling on religious gatherings. So the mayor hands are tied. 

They've made rulings on religious gatherings dozens of times recently.  None of those rulings had anything to do with rioting, or that the threat of it was even a consideration.    Try again.  

52 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

They've made rulings on religious gatherings dozens of times recently.  None of those rulings had anything to do with rioting, or that the threat of it was even a consideration.    Try again.  

I'm talking about the religious right of muslims you were talking about. 

1 hour ago, crazyhole said:

You want an answer? It's cause you are white, so the establishment hates you. 

As far as I'm concerned, I would agree and amplify. Abolish the police. Let me, a white guy, enforce my own justice. 

But it's not ok for me to be afraid for my daughter that lives in Brooklyn Park because black people are destroying businesses? 

You said something bad about a POC and even tho it is true....you're a racist. 

3 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

You want an answer? It's cause you are white, so the establishment hates you. 

As far as I'm concerned, I would agree and amplify. Abolish the police. Let me, a white guy, enforce my own justice. 

It seems to be headed that way. 

It's ok for you to fear for your daughter. It's also ok for black people to stand up to a system that targets them. 

Just now, crazyhole said:

I have to correct you about something .....

Those rioters were not all black and contained self-hating American lunatics like slideman for instance .....

We are being forced into becoming a mob rules society in an effort to destroy society by these progressive/marxist's.......

And I totally stand with you and your fear of what we are witnessing....

I think it's high time we stopped being witnesses and do something about this abomination before it really takes hold here......

5 hours ago, crazyhole said:

I gotta admire your attempt at making yourself a victim though. Thats some tucker carlson shit right there. 

6 hours ago, crazyhole said:

Why is it unacceptable for right wing to distrust government. Hmmmmm

Just now, GloryHoleGary said:

Why is it unacceptable for right wing to distrust government. Hmmmmm

Did you just dream up something and thought that it was something I posted?    I mean, what you just said isn't really relevant and it's not exactly a strawman, so all I'm left with is that it came from either your imagination or some weird form of delusion.   

6 hours ago, crazyhole said:

I do respect your channeling tucker carlson victimhood though.  

Just now, crazyhole said:

Did you just dream up something and thought that it was something I posted?    I mean, what you just said isn't really relevant and it's not exactly a strawman, so all I'm left with is that it came from either your imagination or some weird form of delusion.   

I'm just asking a question. The right wing is running around telling the blacks to trust government. While they don't do the same. Why is that?

5 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

I have to correct you about something .....

Those rioters were not all black and contained self-hating American lunatics like slideman for instance .....

We are being forced into becoming a mob rules society in an effort to destroy society by these progressive/marxist's.......

And I totally stand with you and your fear of what we are witnessing....

I think it's high time we stopped being witnesses and do something about this abomination before it really takes hold here......

Anything but democracy for the left. The only way they can win is cheating, intimidation, silencing and censoring any opposition. 

• Thumb up 1
On 4/14/2021 at 4:47 PM, crazyhole said:

Most black people should fear the police ... because they are fucking criminals ...

54 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Most black people should fear the police ... because they are fucking criminals ...

Behold!  a classic racist makes an classic declaration of prejudice.

Will "Whiteboy" ever be a mensch?

Dubious.