The American People want the name of the Officer that killed A. Babbitt.

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

@Toldyawas arguing the other day about what the word majority meant. 
fuckwit 

It wasn't really an argument.

You didn't know what it meant, and then you got upset because I did.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not to be confused with Charlie Babbitt   

DAMNED RIGHT!!!

She loves picking off Muslim pigs

Just now, Toldya said:

It wasn't really an argument.

You didn't know what it meant, and then you got upset because I did.

You were wrong about your use of it. I defined it for you. I helped you. 
let’s just say “I told ya so”

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

You were wrong about your use of it. I defined it for you. I helped you. 
let’s just say “I told ya so”

I said that the majority of American voters opposed Trump.

You said that was false.

The fact that he lost the popular vote twice proves that you are wrong.

You cannot argue that the majority supports Trump without conspiracy theories, which is also exactly why RWNJs have so very many conspiracy theories. They don't want to admit they're not the majority so they say things like 'Biden cheated' or 'anyone who voted for Biden isn't an American/is illegal' or 'they aren't even real people'... it's your way of staying in denial about what kind of president he was and how hated he was by so many Americans.

2 hours ago, Toldya said:

Well, at least you realize that they were MAGA, they were trying to overturn the result and that it was insurrection.

They were attempting to take back a stolen election. Patriots.

Just now, Toldya said:

I said that the majority of American voters opposed Trump.

You said that was false.

The fact that he lost the popular vote twice proves that you are wrong.

You cannot argue that the majority supports Trump without conspiracy theories, which is also exactly why RWNJs have so very many conspiracy theories. They don't want to admit they're not the majority so they say things like 'Biden cheated' or 'anyone who voted for Biden isn't an American/is illegal' or 'they aren't even real people'... it's your way of staying in denial about what kind of president he was and how hated he was by so many Americans.

You have used the word majority in so many opposite ways in this rambling nonsense . 
I will say this: a MAJORITY of what you say is false, contributes nothing , and often gives me a headache . 

1 minute ago, tunafish said:

They were attempting to take back a stolen election. Patriots.

They were delusional cult members who decided to risk their lives for their leader's ego. If she was part of an angry mob howling for my blood and trying to climb into a room where I was hiding, I would have shot her too... and I hate shooting people.

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

You have used the word majority in so many opposite ways in this rambling nonsense . 
I will say this: a MAJORITY of what you say is false, contributes nothing , and often gives me a headache . 

I guess if you were good at basic things like knowing what words mean, you wouldn't be a Trumpite.

2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

I guess if you were good at basic things like knowing what words mean, you wouldn't be a Trumpite.

Poor shilly the retard liberal

8 minutes ago, Toldya said:

I guess if you could say other things you wouldn't be an orangutan.

Keep washing dishes you uneducated monkey

9 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Keep washing dishes you uneducated monkey

Keep using your towering intellect to show humanity the way forward, professor.

So glad you're putting those PhDs to good use.

46 minutes ago, Toldya said:

They were delusional cult members who decided to risk their lives for their leader's ego. If she was part of an angry mob howling for my blood and trying to climb into a room where I was hiding, I would have shot her too... and I hate shooting people.

I am a MAGA cult member myself. You best keep your mouth shut in public. You never know who you might smart off to. I am a proud member of the basket of deplorables

Just now, tunafish said:

I am a MAGA cult member myself. You best keep your mouth shut in public. You never know who you might smart off to. I am a proud member of the basket of deplorables

Yawn.

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

No cattle no hat

23 hours ago, SheikhYerbouti said:

Correct on both Frank's and my accounts. Seeing the general Right-wingnuttery on this site when I found it, I deliberately chose a handle that to create hysteria and rage among the wingnuts, and I wasn't disappointed.

They are boringly stupid, predictable, and easy to manipulate.

Sheik Yerbouti by Frank Zappa (Album; Barking Pumpkin; D4 74225): Reviews,  Ratings, Credits, Song list - Rate Your Music

HAVE ALL HIS ALBUMS FROM THE BEGINNING. "THE MOTHERS OF INVENTION". 

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDN'T KNOW, FRANK ZAPPA WAS A CONSERVATIVE.

HE WAS A BRILLIANT MUSICIAN, A MULTI-INSTRUMENTALIST, ORCHESTRAL COMPOSER, INNOVATIVE FILMAKER, MUSIC PRODUCER, BUSINESSMAN. HE WAS OF ITALIAN AMERICAN ANCESTRY. HE SADLY DIED IN 1993 FROM PROSTATE CANCER AT THE AGE OF 52. HIS DOCTORS NEVER PROPERLY DIAGNOSED THE CANCER AS HE NEVER NEGLECTED GETTING CHECK-UPS. 

MY FAVORITE ALBUM: OVERNIGHT SENSATION

Zappa described himself as a Practical Conservative, meaning he wanted small government and lower taxes. He said he understood that there were certain large services that only the federal government could provide, like national defense and large infrastructure projects, but that these services should be administered with the most efficiency and at the lowest price possible. He advocated for elimination of income taxes and a greatly reduced role for the federal government. Zappa clearly wants government out of all business except that which only government can provide, and he was willing to attack both political parties when he thought the freedoms guaranteed by the Bill of Rights were threatened

On 4/14/2021 at 1:17 PM, Duck615 said:

It is our right to know...

Right after it happened, facial recognition named him and identified him as a radical BLM supporter.  Of course Liberal media has since scrubbed that information, but it may still be active somewhere on the dark web ...

7 hours ago, antifakiller said:

HAVE ALL HIS ALBUMS FROM THE BEGINNING. "THE MOTHERS OF INVENTION". 

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDN'T KNOW, FRANK ZAPPA WAS A CONSERVATIVE.

HE WAS A BRILLIANT MUSICIAN, A MULTI-INSTRUMENTALIST, ORCHESTRAL COMPOSER, INNOVATIVE FILMAKER, MUSIC PRODUCER, BUSINESSMAN. HE WAS OF ITALIAN AMERICAN ANCESTRY. HE SADLY DIED IN 1993 FROM PROSTATE CANCER AT THE AGE OF 52. HIS DOCTORS NEVER PROPERLY DIAGNOSED THE CANCER AS HE NEVER NEGLECTED GETTING CHECK-UPS. 

MY FAVORITE ALBUM: OVERNIGHT SENSATION

Zappa described himself as a Practical Conservative, meaning he wanted small government and lower taxes. He said he understood that there were certain large services that only the federal government could provide, like national defense and large infrastructure projects, but that these services should be administered with the most efficiency and at the lowest price possible. He advocated for elimination of income taxes and a greatly reduced role for the federal government. Zappa clearly wants government out of all business except that which only government can provide, and he was willing to attack both political parties when he thought the freedoms guaranteed by the Bill of Rights were threatened

LOL, you dumbass. On CNN's 'Crossfire' in 1986, he excoriated the administration as moving America towards a 'Fascist Theocracy'. What administration was in charge in 1986, Nostradumbass?

He was certainly a Libertarian, and not particularly liberal at all. But he despised your party, the GOP.

13 hours ago, whiteboy said:

Right after it happened, facial recognition named him and identified him as a radical BLM supporter.  Of course Liberal media has since scrubbed that information, but it may still be active somewhere on the dark web ...

people will find the name... if this is true... OH BOY

On 4/14/2021 at 6:05 PM, SheikhYerbouti said:

Seeing the general Right-wingnuttery on this site when I found it, I deliberately chose a handle that to create hysteria and rage among the wingnuts, and I wasn't disappointed.

you're an  idiot

you should  call yourself  Bobby Brown 

You're not even  original,  I listened to that album  100 times in the early  '80s

35 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

you're an  idiot

you should  call yourself  Bobby Brown 

You're not even  original,  I listened to that album  100 times in the early  '80s

Gimp is mad.