A few questions from a simple old fart......

Is one vote per person too much to ask?  Since ID's are impossible to get unless you're white how about a finger print?  Is it racist to have been born
with a finger print or two? You don't even have to sign a vote. One finger print paired with one vote. If a duplicate finger print is detected it is thrown out. 
Unless the database is tampered with to allow dups......

Why are immigrants of countries that the US is currently or recently in conflict with allowed to run for office? Do you think it's possible that they
might not have the best interest of the US in mind when they propose laws and govern? Are there any elected officials in any other countries
that weren't born and raised in those countries? There might be a couple I suppose.  I'm not against immigrants holding office per say. I just think there needs
to be some checks in place to assess thier loyalties if possible. As of late, it's a bit obvious that certain immigrant office holders may not have their adopted
countries' best interest in mind

Does anyone feel safe flying right now?   I probably won't ever step on a plane or any public transportation for that matter with the border wide open.

Is anyone else going to buy an electric car eventually? I will because it simply makes financial sense to get one. Less maintenance, slated to last 300,000
miles, quiet ride, and of course the $40 dollar a month electric bill increase is way better than buying gas.  My point?  Things are heading towards green 
energy!!! Why rush it? Why force it? The market will push it there. As long as the economy doesn't get destroyed and/or equity becomes the main factor in getting loans for cars.

Would anyone stay in a country if they felt they were truly oppressed and had no chance at anything no matter how hard they tried?   I wouldn't. I read in US News I think that Canada had the highest standard of living.  Maybe I'd go there.  

Last but not least, what is "street cred"? Does it look good on a resume? Will it get you into trade school or help you get into college. How does one get 
street cred? Do you learn it from friends and family?  How does it effect?

Final comment: I don't hang out here much at all so bash me all you want. I care not!  I don't know what the real woke/lib/blm agenda/end game is. Can anyone put specifics in writing? But, until the current view on work, learning and personal responsibility for ones actions and decisions changes, nothing will get better.  

24 minutes ago, JD68 said:

Is one vote per person too much to ask?  Since ID's are impossible to get unless you're white how about a finger print?  Is it racist to have been born
with a finger print or two? You don't even have to sign a vote. One finger print paired with one vote. If a duplicate finger print is detected it is thrown out. 
Unless the database is tampered with to allow dups......

Why are immigrants of countries that the US is currently or recently in conflict with allowed to run for office? Do you think it's possible that they
might not have the best interest of the US in mind when they propose laws and govern? Are there any elected officials in any other countries
that weren't born and raised in those countries? There might be a couple I suppose.  I'm not against immigrants holding office per say. I just think there needs
to be some checks in place to assess thier loyalties if possible. As of late, it's a bit obvious that certain immigrant office holders may not have their adopted
countries' best interest in mind

Does anyone feel safe flying right now?   I probably won't ever step on a plane or any public transportation for that matter with the border wide open.

Is anyone else going to buy an electric car eventually? I will because it simply makes financial sense to get one. Less maintenance, slated to last 300,000
miles, quiet ride, and of course the $40 dollar a month electric bill increase is way better than buying gas.  My point?  Things are heading towards green 
energy!!! Why rush it? Why force it? The market will push it there. As long as the economy doesn't get destroyed and/or equity becomes the main factor in getting loans for cars.

Would anyone stay in a country if they felt they were truly oppressed and had no chance at anything no matter how hard they tried?   I wouldn't. I read in US News I think that Canada had the highest standard of living.  Maybe I'd go there.  

Last but not least, what is "street cred"? Does it look good on a resume? Will it get you into trade school or help you get into college. How does one get 
street cred? Do you learn it from friends and family?  How does it effect?

Final comment: I don't hang out here much at all so bash me all you want. I care not!  I don't know what the real woke/lib/blm agenda/end game is. Can anyone put specifics in writing? But, until the current view on work, learning and personal responsibility for ones actions and decisions changes, nothing will get better.  

I've been saying this for years. You can fake i.d. 

25 minutes ago, JD68 said:

Is one vote per person too much to ask? 

No.

Why are immigrants of countries that the US is currently or recently in conflict with allowed to run for office?

Democrats.  That's why.

Does anyone feel safe flying right now?

Yes.  I have no problem flying in planes.

Is anyone else going to buy an electric car eventually?

Yes.  When range gets to 500 miles, price is below $50K, and battery life is on par with a gas engine's life, or cheap/easy to replace.

Would anyone stay in a country if they felt they were truly oppressed and had no chance at anything no matter how hard they tried? 

Yes.

Last but not least, what is "street cred"?

If you don't know, then you don't have any.

Final comment: I don't hang out here much at all so bash me all you want.

Ok, when it suits my entertainment needs.

I care not! 

Well, I care not not!!!