Jump to content

#NeverForget :: ISIS - Obama's Proxy Army in Syria (2 minute video)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump betrayed our allies the Kurds in an act that will live in infamy.

sad cons base their 'facts' on lies

The main reasons for the Syrian Civil War, which has lasted 10 years to date, and still counting, were: (1) The Syrian people hate Assad, a tyrant who gasses mothers and babies. (2) The witl

Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

 

 

Thomas Friedman literally was upset when Trump started fighting ISIS...

 

See the whole in Syria was NOT to fight ISIS......but instead to take out Assad.

 

 

FAIL...😆

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/12/opinion/why-is-trump-fighting-isis-in-syria.html

 

 

Why Is Trump Fighting ISIS in Syria?

 

 

 

 

 

trump is the one who did a big favor for isis by letting turkey massacre the kurds.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

 

 

 

 

trump is the one who did a big favor for isis by letting turkey massacre the kurds.

Published on
Saturday, April 15, 2017
by

Thomas Friedman's Perverse Love Affair With ISIS

by
 
For the second time in as many years, Thomas Friedman has explicitly advocated that the United States use the so-called Islamic State in Iraq and Syria as a proxy force against Syria
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

ISIS is 95% destroyed.....favor???   Poor delusional LibTard

 

LMAO😁

 

 

 

at one time before trump screwed the kurds over and they were the ones who defeated isis in the first place

 

and  obama was fighting isis long before trump..

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

 

 

at one time before trump screwed the kurds over and they were the ones who defeated isis in the first place

 

and  obama was fighting isis long before trump..

 

LOL....Obama was not fighting ISIS, that was his proxy.

 

Obama's goal was to kill Assad and turn Syria into a wasteland.....LIKE HE DID WITH LIBYA

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, calguy said:

You're a sick fuck for posting bullshit like this.

 

Obama was truly a psychopath.....

 

he should his life in prison for what he did to Libya and Syria.  And for spying on Americans.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

LOL....Obama was not fighting ISIS, that was his proxy.

 

Obama's goal was to kill Assad and turn Syria into a wasteland.....LIKE HE DID WITH LIBYA

 

 

 

more lies.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

 

and praise putin

 

Putin saved millions of brown kids in Syria

Obama wanted them all murdered....for pipelines of course, his service of his OIL&WAR Masters

 

Yer hero is a cold blooded killer

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

Putin saved millions of brown kids in Syria

Obama wanted them all murdered....for pipelines of course, his service of his OIL&WAR Masters

 

Yer hero is a cold blooded killer

 

 

more lies on top of lies

 

putin killed and bombed the hell out of syrian children 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

 

more lies on top of lies

 

putin killed and  bombed the hell out syrian children 

 

 

Putin saved the ancient cities of Damascus and Aleppo and millions in west Syria.

 

Obama's goal was for total destruction and Assad dead, Syria a filed state - like he did for LIBYA.....

 

PIPELINE BAMMY!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

 

Putin saved the ancient cities of Damascus and Aleppo and millions in west Syria.

 

Obama's goal was for total destruction and Assad dead, Syria a filed state - like he did for LIBYA.....

 

PIPELINE BAMMY!!!

 

 

--------------------

 

https://www.hrw.org/news/2020/12/17/why-are-russians-paying-bombing-schools-syria

 

 

The Russian military marked the fifth anniversary of its intervention in the armed conflict in Syria on September 30. The consequences have been devastating for many Syrian civilians, with hundreds of thousands killed and millions more forced to flee their homes. While all sides to the conflict have committed serious laws-of-war violations, Russia’s intervention has been characterized by the indiscriminate bombing of schools, hospitals, and markets – the civilian infrastructure essential to a society’s survival.

The cost for Syrians who have lost loves ones and whose entire lives have been uprooted – often for the second, third, or fourth time since the war started – is incalculable. But Russian taxpayers may not realize that they are bankrolling this abuse, to their own detriment.

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

 

--------------------

 

https://www.hrw.org/news/2020/12/17/why-are-russians-paying-bombing-schools-syria

 

 

The Russian military marked the fifth anniversary of its intervention in the armed conflict in Syria on September 30. The consequences have been devastating for many Syrian civilians, with hundreds of thousands killed and millions more forced to flee their homes. While all sides to the conflict have committed serious laws-of-war violations, Russia’s intervention has been characterized by the indiscriminate bombing of schools, hospitals, and markets – the civilian infrastructure essential to a society’s survival.

The cost for Syrians who have lost loves ones and whose entire lives have been uprooted – often for the second, third, or fourth time since the war started – is incalculable. But Russian taxpayers may not realize that they are bankrolling this abuse, to their own detriment.

 

 

LMAO....HRW is a DC ESTAB propaganda rag mostly run by AIPAC.   You cute lil CUCKY

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...