Jump to content

#NeverForget :: ISIS - Obama's Proxy Army in Syria (2 minute video)


Recommended Posts

 

 

""we are speeding up the process of training ISIL forces"" - Obama

 

The beloved LIBERAL Thomas Friedman even approved of the ISIS Proxy Army and was pissed that suddenly TRUMP was killing them😷

 

Absolutely fascinating short 2 minute video of statements and headlines

that indicate Obama was funding ISIS/ISIL as a Proxy Army.  And the DC ESTAB was fully on board.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump betrayed our allies the Kurds in an act that will live in infamy.

sad cons base their 'facts' on lies

The main reasons for the Syrian Civil War, which has lasted 10 years to date, and still counting, were: (1) The Syrian people hate Assad, a tyrant who gasses mothers and babies. (2) The witl

Former U.S. Military Official Says George W. Bush Created ISIS In the early 2000s, America made some 'dumb' decisions, he says. By Lauren Boyer , Social Media Editor Dec. 1, 2015

 

 

  1. PolitiFact | Matthews: Cheney's post-Saddam tactic created ISIS

    www.politifact.com › factchecks › 2014

    Matthews said Cheney de-Ba’athisized the Iraqi government and created ISIS. We find that Cheney played a key role in de-Ba’athification and in creating the circumstances that led to the formation...

  2. For The Record, Yes, George W. Bush Did Help Create ISIS ...

    www.huffpost.com › entry › jeb-bush-isis_n_7284558

    For The Record, Yes, George W. Bush Did Help Create ISIS. By Akbar Shahid Ahmed and Ryan Grim. WASHINGTON — Jeb Bush isn’t even an official presidential candidate yet, but he’s already facing a serious challenge to his candidacy — and it just got worse because of a 19-year-old. “ Your brother created ISIS ,” college student Ivy Ziedrich told Bush during a town-hall-style meeting in Reno, Nevada, on Wednesday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

 

 

Thank God......Trump and Putin

 

destroyed 95% of ISIS.   I bet Obama was really pissed - all that work for nothing.

They will be coming to talk to you

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

 

""we are speeding up the process of training ISIL forces"" - Obama

 

The beloved LIBERAL Thomas Friedman even approved of the ISIS Proxy Army and was pissed that suddenly TRUMP was killing them😷

 

Absolutely fascinating short 2 minute video of statements and headlines

that indicate Obama was funding ISIS/ISIL as a Proxy Army.  And the DC ESTAB was fully on board.

 

 

 

1 hour ago, benson13 said:

Former U.S. Military Official Says George W. Bush Created ISIS In the early 2000s, America made some 'dumb' decisions, he says. By Lauren Boyer , Social Media Editor Dec. 1, 2015

 

 

  1. PolitiFact | Matthews: Cheney's post-Saddam tactic created ISIS

    www.politifact.com › factchecks › 2014

    Matthews said Cheney de-Ba’athisized the Iraqi government and created ISIS. We find that Cheney played a key role in de-Ba’athification and in creating the circumstances that led to the formation...

  2. For The Record, Yes, George W. Bush Did Help Create ISIS ...

    www.huffpost.com › entry › jeb-bush-isis_n_7284558

    For The Record, Yes, George W. Bush Did Help Create ISIS. By Akbar Shahid Ahmed and Ryan Grim. WASHINGTON — Jeb Bush isn’t even an official presidential candidate yet, but he’s already facing a serious challenge to his candidacy — and it just got worse because of a 19-year-old. “ Your brother created ISIS ,” college student Ivy Ziedrich told Bush during a town-hall-style meeting in Reno, Nevada, on Wednesday.

 

11 minutes ago, slideman said:

Lol they are coming

 

 

obama's speech

 

---------------------------

 

 

https://www.wilsoncenter.org/article/obama-isis

 

 

 

I last updated the American people on our campaign in June, shortly after the horrifying attack in Orlando.  In the weeks since, we’ve continued to be relentless in our fight against ISIL -- and on the ground in Syria and Iraq, ISIL continues to lose territory.  Tragically, however, we have also seen that ISIL still has the ability to direct and inspire attacks.  So we've seen terrible bombings in Iraq and in Jordan, in Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Afghanistan; attacks on an Istanbul airport, a restaurant in Bangladesh, Bastille Day celebrations and a church in France, and a music festival in Germany.  In fact, the decline of ISIL in Syria and Iraq appears to be causing it to shift to tactics that we've seen before -- an even greater emphasis on encouraging high-profile terrorist attacks, including in the United States.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

 

 

 

obama's speech

 

---------------------------

 

 

I last updated the American people on our campaign in June, shortly after the horrifying attack in Orlando.  In the weeks since, we’ve continued to be relentless in our fight against ISIL -- and on the ground in Syria and Iraq, ISIL continues to lose territory.  Tragically, however, we have also seen that ISIL still has the ability to direct and inspire attacks.  So we've seen terrible bombings in Iraq and in Jordan, in Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Afghanistan; attacks on an Istanbul airport, a restaurant in Bangladesh, Bastille Day celebrations and a church in France, and a music festival in Germany.  In fact, the decline of ISIL in Syria and Iraq appears to be causing it to shift to tactics that we've seen before -- an even greater emphasis on encouraging high-profile terrorist attacks, including in the United States.

 

Useless BAMMY words....like

 

"you can keep your doctor"😆

 

"we are not spying on Americans":😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

Useless BAMMY words....like

 

"you can keep your doctor"😆

 

"we are not spying on Americans":😆

 

 

@benson13   @slideman

 

yeah, well  here  is typical trumpspeak.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

https://www.factcheck.org/2016/08/trumps-false-obama-isis-link/

 

 

Trump doesn’t appear to be advocating a residual force in those comments, but he’s unclear. Regardless, the withdrawal of troops, no matter when or how it happened, wasn’t the “founding of ISIS.” Nor was President Obama the “founder.” The terrorist group’s history predates Obama’s presidency.

Update, Aug. 12: After repeating his claim multiple times on Aug. 11 — in interviews in which he was pressed on what he meant by the “founded ISIS” comment — Trump tweeted on Aug. 12 that his claim was “sarcasm.”

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

 

sad cons base their 'facts' on lies

That's libs that do that pussyboy

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

 

@benson13   @slideman

 

yeah, well  here  is typical trumpspeak.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

https://www.factcheck.org/2016/08/trumps-false-obama-isis-link/

 

 

Trump doesn’t appear to be advocating a residual force in those comments, but he’s unclear. Regardless, the withdrawal of troops, no matter when or how it happened, wasn’t the “founding of ISIS.” Nor was President Obama the “founder.” The terrorist group’s history predates Obama’s presidency.

Update, Aug. 12: After repeating his claim multiple times on Aug. 11 — in interviews in which he was pressed on what he meant by the “founded ISIS” comment — Trump tweeted on Aug. 12 that his claim was “sarcasm.”

 

 

Even Lib hero Thomas Friedman knew Obama was using ISIS as a proxy

 

and was very upset in 2017 when trump started bombing them...HILARIOUS!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

 

Even Lib hero Thomas Friedman knew Obama was using ISIS as a proxy

 

and was very upset in 2017 when trump started bombing them...HILARIOUS!!

 

 

 

goodness gracious, you sure like to spread lies.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...